PDA

View Full Version : Sycamore Sat. Night... WOW!!

Black I
05-29-2017, 11:03 AM
Sycamore Speedway has definitely become the hot spot in northern IL hands down!!! Three wide and fast all night, Imca mods and lm's, you did'nt know until the last lap who would win!! The racing was nothing less than awesome!! They had alot of cars show up, the stands were packed as usual... If you're missing the action at Syc. Its your own dam fault :cool:

Awesome track, awesome folks running the show! Thank you Sycamore Speedway!!

klemmabyna
05-29-2017, 11:47 AM
seriously irritated I missed this show. didn't know modifieds were racing til I saw a facebook post from a hometown (SW Iowa) racer making the trip. this was after the racing started.

had earlier planned to take in Jefferson speedway. decided to skip racing to get my tomatoes planted and make the wife happy.

and then found out there was a great DIRT race only an hour south of me. still fuming about my stupidity!

Black I
05-29-2017, 12:00 PM
seriously irritated I missed this show. didn't know modifieds were racing til I saw a facebook post from a hometown (SW Iowa) racer making the trip. this was after the racing started.

had earlier planned to take in Jefferson speedway. decided to skip racing to get my tomatoes planted and make the wife happy.

and then found out there was a great DIRT race only an hour south of me. still fuming about my stupidity!

Lol, making the wife happy is always the better choice but you might want get a plan by the time the boys of the hell tour show up there :cool: