PDA

View Full Version : Eldora dream

Summit 1
06-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Will Josh Richards be there?

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-01-2017, 04:13 PM
Will Josh Richards be there?

I can't imagine Mark not bringing a car for him.

jshawn81
06-01-2017, 04:29 PM
I thought he got mixed up in registering the car wrong at Lasalle.

Highside Hustler25
06-01-2017, 04:29 PM
And Josh isn't banned from UMP events. Just Best Motorsports. As long as he is driving for anybody else, he's good to go.
I'd expect 2 blue Rockets as well.

MI Dirt Fan
06-01-2017, 05:08 PM
I thought he got mixed up in registering the car wrong at Lasalle.

That was pretty much on BPR.

I'm expecting he'll be there. He doesn't run well there but he's always a threat to win wherever he goes.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Looks like the check is already made out to pierce!

Black I
06-01-2017, 05:22 PM
What exactly was the problem between Best and UMPms ?

Does anyone know? I forgot...

Josh Bayko
06-01-2017, 05:57 PM
What exactly was the problem between Best and UMPms ?

Does anyone know? I forgot...

Best was Brandon Sheppard's car owner during the tiregate fiasco. Both car owners and drivers were fined/suspended. Brandon paid his end last season. So has everybody else except Best. They're the lone party from that mess who hasn't settled up with WRG yet, and from what I understand they don't intend to settle up ever.

25jrjr
06-01-2017, 06:13 PM
I would like to see Josh show up with a 4 day lease, for racing equipment, from Best! Wonder how that would sit with Sam? :)

Highside Hustler25
06-01-2017, 07:11 PM

I don't think anybody's sayin that. Even the Pierce fans. He's got a hot diggitty of a chance tho.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Im not a hater nor a fan but it seems he always finds his way to the lead at the cj races.

Black I
06-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Best was Brandon Sheppard's car owner during the tiregate fiasco. Both car owners and drivers were fined/suspended. Brandon paid his end last season. So has everybody else except Best. They're the lone party from that mess who hasn't settled up with WRG yet, and from what I understand they don't intend to settle up ever.

Yep, it was the money part I forgot. I'm all about payin' you debt, but in this case I wouldn't pay them a friggin time either.

Thanks Josh

Black I
06-01-2017, 07:57 PM
I don't think anybody's sayin that. Even the Pierce fans. He's got a hot diggitty of a chance tho.

He'll tare it up trying u can dam sure bet your diggitty on that... but he won't get by Bloomer!!! And that, well that u can bet your diggitty's bloomers on :cool:"

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2017, 08:01 PM
He'll tare it up trying u can dam sure bet your diggitty on that... but he won't get by Bloomer!!! And that, well that u can bet your diggitty's bloomers on :cool:"

He wont have to get by bloomer..... bloomer got to get by him! How bout them diggittys

dirtdobber45
06-01-2017, 08:11 PM
He wont have to get by bloomer..... bloomer got to get by him! How bout them diggittysAs usual.... no clue its not the middle of the season and already jumping. Wow

Barbecueboy
06-01-2017, 08:13 PM
I can't imagine Mark not bringing a car for him.

He is driving one of marks car now isn't he........

Black I
06-01-2017, 08:18 PM
He wont have to get by bloomer..... bloomer got to get by him! How bout them diggittys
....Get by
.BlOomer
....As*
HaT!

:p

25jrjr
06-01-2017, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE=SLIDING SIDEWAYS;2109424] Boobie will never get by Bloomer! Go BLOOMERS!

Now you getting it, jumpy! :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2017, 08:34 PM
As usual.... no clue its not the middle of the season and already jumping. Wow

There ya go assuming im jumping ship. One cant even post a comment on a driver and you think i changed drivers. I see ur still hitting the same bong ol space cadet.

Mudweiser
06-01-2017, 08:53 PM
I totally enjoy the back and forth about Bloomer and Bobby.. Makes for a good story, the seasoned hall of famer vs the young hotshoe... But they're both, along with the other entrants, going to have to beat McDowell if they want that 100k!!

25jrjr
06-01-2017, 09:01 PM
I totally enjoy the back and forth about Bloomer and Bobby.. Makes for a good story, the seasoned hall of famer vs the young hotshoe... But they're both, along with the other entrants, going to have to beat McDowell if they want that 100k!!

Easy on the bud....I mean mud..weiser! :)

dirtdobber45
06-01-2017, 09:48 PM
There ya go assuming im jumping ship. One cant even post a comment on a driver and you think i changed drivers. I see ur still hitting the same bong ol space cadet.Whatever jumper. Yea I might be smoking the ganja but I do have a clue GO BLOOMER!!!!

dirtdobber45
06-01-2017, 09:51 PM
I totally enjoy the back and forth about Bloomer and Bobby.. Makes for a good story, the seasoned hall of famer vs the young hotshoe... But they're both, along with the other entrants, going to have to beat McDowell if they want that 100k!!Technically Scott still a winner if and I do mean IF Dale wins

ThebigE
06-02-2017, 06:08 AM
My guess is Richards will be in a green BPM's car for the Dream. They will just enter it under a Mark Richards Racing entry. UMP can't do anything about that, and the relationship Mark Richards has with Tony Stewart I'm not thinking there will be any issues. And I don't think UMP will man up to Eldora for allowing Richards to enter under the Mark Richards Racing name even though he will be in a green #1 BPM's ride.... They will just let it go. Just my opinion

hucktyson
06-02-2017, 06:43 AM
It amazes me how people froth at the tip over this

Barbecueboy
06-02-2017, 08:07 AM
Any seats left for the jack stand 50?

And are coolers allowed?

RiffRaf67
06-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Jack Stand 50? Is that another (Lucas self-declared) Crown Jewel??

Mudweiser
06-02-2017, 10:50 AM
Easy on the bud....I mean mud..weiser! :)

LMFAO! Saving those for VMS my friend.. Unless we can get the W at Potomac tonight, then I'll start tailgating early..

Barbecueboy
06-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Jack Stand 50? Is that another (Lucas self-declared) Crown Jewel??

It's kind of like Sim racing except with real cars on Jack stands and drivers making a lot of vroom vroom noises from the c ock pit.

It's gnarley.

25jrjr
06-03-2017, 01:19 PM
It's kind of like Sim racing except with real cars on Jack stands and drivers making a lot of vroom vroom noises from the c ock pit.

It's gnarley.

I thought that was Serge's job! :)

dirtdobber45
06-03-2017, 08:01 PM
It's kind of like Sim racing except with real cars on Jack stands and drivers making a lot of vroom vroom noises from the c ock pit.It's gnarley.Thats the race lil booby fans run every weekend ...lmao

chip1*
06-04-2017, 08:03 AM
No Josh at Eldora.

Josh Bayko
06-04-2017, 08:16 AM

It's gnarley.

Huck has actually raced twice already this year, and got a pair of top fives.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Huck has actually raced twice already this year, and got a pair of top fives.7 cars one night, and 10 the other. Props to him, he can afford it, and I'm sure is having fun, but kinda gotta tell the rest of the story.

Josh Bayko
06-04-2017, 02:42 PM
7 cars one night, and 10 the other. Props to him, he can afford it, and I'm sure is having fun, but kinda gotta tell the rest of the story.

Oh I know, I was just pointing out that the car isn't sitting on jackstands this year. He's more competitive in the Pierce than he ever was in previous cars though.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Oh I know, I was just pointing out that the car isn't sitting on jackstands this year. He's more competitive in the Pierce than he ever was in previous cars though.And he honestly is probably getting some actual tech support and help. My brother has a Mars modified and Jimmy and Chris have been really good to him.

25jrjr
06-04-2017, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=chupp n bloomer fan;2109958]And he honestly is probably getting some actual tech support and help.

He musta replaced Serge with Brian Gray! :)

Whatcha think bbcboy?

goincircles
06-05-2017, 12:07 PM

Another guy who is hard on equipment Ive never seen him load a car that was straight he just beats the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) out of his right side including walls and slide jobs misjudged good racer no doubt but hard on equipment.Yeah yeah yeah its just racing right? lol

zach51
06-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Another guy who is hard on equipment Ive never seen him load a car that was straight he just beats the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) out of his right side including walls and slide jobs misjudged good racer no doubt but hard on equipment.Yeah yeah yeah its just racing right? lol

Bob would rather keep bringing home the checks and putting new spoilers on that having a shiny straight car and finishing 10th I would imagine.