PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce tire changer

highgroove
06-04-2017, 07:04 PM
BOBBY SAID...Just want to say how proud I am of my Sister. Last night in her first real Figure competition at the NPC Julie Palmer Ultimate Showdown in Dayton, Ohio, she placed 2nd in Open Figure and 1st in the Novice division​! For years she has put her life on hold helping me in the shop and at the track and this was her time to shine and she killed it! Love you Ciara!

here's a pic if it shows up ↓

Black I
06-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Are you quoting bobby or you are bobby?

highgroove
06-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Are you quoting bobby or you are bobby?

thats what he wrote on facebook

Black I
06-04-2017, 07:29 PM
thats what he wrote on facebook

She looked way better before. I'm just not into masculinity in women.

ptown
06-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Steroid girl looks like a freak.

highgroove
06-04-2017, 07:39 PM
she looked way better before. I'm just not into masculinity in women.

me either...

jlacey
06-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Yikes......

dirtdobber45
06-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Wth happened? Im with you guys looked better in the past. But at least shes not a meth head living in the streets.

Black I
06-04-2017, 07:55 PM
at least shes not a meth head living in the streets.

And thats a good thing.

B_K
06-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Yikes......

Looks like something East Germany would have brought to the Olympics.

Black I
06-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Steroid girl looks like a freak.

She'd be bigger u knucklehead.

dirtMAN007
06-04-2017, 07:58 PM
"Dude look like a lady " !

dirt junkie
06-04-2017, 08:04 PM
She had to bulk up like that to keep Booby from getting the tar beat out of him for one of them ill timed sliders he's known to give. Look out everyone, the posse has got stronger. I guess if we don't like it we can all eat s*!t

Black I
06-04-2017, 08:09 PM
It is what it is but man... she should have left that stuff alone! Dam sure was shaping up to look reeeeal good! :)

Black I
06-04-2017, 08:10 PM
She had to bulk up like that to keep Booby from getting the tar beat out of him for one of them ill timed sliders he's known to give. Look out everyone, the posse has got stronger. I guess if we don't like it we can all eat s*!t

Lol!!!!!!!

turnleftandgasit
06-04-2017, 08:21 PM
Seems they should have a State Farm commercial about her....him....it!

WisWildManFan
06-04-2017, 08:26 PM
Body building has always seemed strange to me... Especially women

153J
06-04-2017, 08:37 PM
i just threw up in my mouth

not sure if pic or 9 beers did it?

jlacey
06-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Looks like something East Germany would have brought to the Olympics.

Yeah thats a lil scary. To each his/ her own i guess

grt74
06-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Wth happened? Im with you guys looked better in the past. But at least shes not a meth head living in the streets.

body builder competitions are just nuts,im sure she was on a water style diet because its not so much the looks(some of it is) but the muscle definition, in two days she will look back to herself, props to her, that takes crazy time and dedication, you guys better watch out the next thing your going to here about is all the endorsements she will be getting if she keeps it up

NormP
06-04-2017, 08:50 PM
I'm with you all about the women who are into body building, but in her defense if you saw her in shorts and a tee shirt just hanging out she wouldn't look all swole up like that.

Black I
06-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Hey more power to her. Congrats on second place. If thats what you want to do to your body ok but it dont look healthy...

RCJ
06-04-2017, 09:00 PM
Congrats,I admire anybody that works hard and has the drive to enter competition.

dirtcrazy4u
06-04-2017, 09:02 PM
If your last name is pierce you just don't have a chance in hell...

ptown
06-04-2017, 09:14 PM
If your last name is pierce you just don't have a chance in hell...

Their reputation precedes them, they have worked hard at being a bunch of jacka$$es.

Highside Hustler25
06-04-2017, 09:21 PM
body builder competitions are just nuts,im sure she was on a water style diet because its not so much the looks(some of it is) but the muscle definition, in two days she will look back to herself, props to her, that takes crazy time and dedication, you guys better watch out the next thing your going to here about is all the endorsements she will be getting if she keeps it up

You are correct. I know a couple chicks that are into that. The transformation from 2 weeks prior or 2 weeks after are hard to believe. Good for her.

Illtsate32
06-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Honest question cause I dont really get out of Illinois much..does the Pierce crew get disrespected at the track like they do on 4m or is it just the 5-6 people on here..I know its Illinois but when he shows up the crowd is about 90-10 in favor of him...

WisWildManFan
06-04-2017, 09:48 PM
Honest question cause I dont really get out of Illinois much..does the Pierce crew get disrespected at the track like they do on 4m or is it just the 5-6 people on here..I know its Illinois but when he shows up the crowd is about 90-10 in favor of him...Did u make to lasalle for lucas oil, u never stopped over???

Cardirt0
06-04-2017, 10:01 PM
i just threw up in my mouth

not sure if pic or 9 beers did it?

Might be you mixed the 2 that did it....

Illtsate32
06-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Did u make to lasalle for lucas oil, u never stopped over???Lol no I didnt I live in Collinsville one town over from Tri City Lasalle too far...maybe we can meet up for the Prairie Dirt Classic...

Josh Bayko
06-04-2017, 10:09 PM
She's down to like 5 percent body fat for a contest. As soon as she refeeds and gets some water weight back in the next few days she'll look a whole lot different. And the fake tan bodybuilders use to highlight muscles doesnt't really do any favors either.

Oh, and there's some signs there of some things, but in that world it's expected.

Cardirt0
06-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Having people i know that use to do that. She did a work out and Oiled up just be for she went out.. Have seen her after she did a workout she is real toned.. I dont care for it but if thats she wants go for it..

dirtdobber45
06-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Honest question cause I dont really get out of Illinois much..does the Pierce crew get disrespected at the track like they do on 4m or is it just the 5-6 people on here..I know its Illinois but when he shows up the crowd is about 90-10 in favor of him...Not sure since they stay mostly in Ill. They sure dont come to the south much. Maybe you should get out of Ill. more. At least out of your moms basement...lmao

WisWildManFan
06-04-2017, 10:35 PM
Lol no I didnt I live in Collinsville one town over from Tri City Lasalle too far...maybe we can meet up for the Prairie Dirt Classic...I'll be at PDC for sure

jlacey
06-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Hey more power to her. Congrats on second place. If thats what you want to do to your body ok but it dont look healthy...

Or attractive, but thats just my 2 cents

HoosierDirtFan
06-04-2017, 10:45 PM
This one might be half the lady she is.
http://i65.tinypic.com/33uem11.jpg

nuff said
06-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Hel!,I wouldn't kick her out of the bed,unless she wanted in the floor.

Krooser
06-04-2017, 11:39 PM
When it said 'figure' I thought he left out the '8'...

Black I
06-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Or attractive, but thats just my 2 cents

Yep, if a guy finds that attractive on a women, I have to question whether or not they like girls or boys lol

hucktyson
06-05-2017, 05:32 AM
Clearly most of you voted for hilldebeest , no matter what the pierce family does You come here and bash ... just like no matter what trump does the liberals claim the world is ending. You get completely dehrdrated and painted with metallic gold paint for those events, you don't look like that fully fed and hydrated. To the dudes who claim they would turn her down post pictures of what your scrogging and we'll decide

Raceready
06-05-2017, 06:02 AM
Clearly most of you voted for hilldebeest , no matter what the pierce family does You come here and bash ... just like no matter what trump does the liberals claim the world is ending. You get completely dehrdrated and painted with metallic gold paint for those events, you don't look like that fully fed and hydrated. To the dudes who claim they would turn her down post pictures of what your scrogging and we'll decide That's dem Dems for ya !!!!

zach51
06-05-2017, 10:44 AM
To the dudes who claim they would turn her down post pictures of what your scrogging and we'll decide

HA! It would be a picture of a goat, or bloomer.....to some they are the same.

Black I
06-05-2017, 10:52 AM
The masculinity is a turn off for me but if it turns you on... Have at it.

jog49
06-05-2017, 11:07 AM
See.....all of you looked at the picture thinking it was Bobby's sister. It was actually of Bobby and his side hobby!

Black I
06-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Bobby's secret lil hobby :D

Kwd1253
06-05-2017, 11:17 AM
Well she don't look what y'all make her out to look like. She slim fit, not bulky juiced out. I guess some are jealous because she has a 6 pack and you have keg belly from all them (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) 6 packs you drink 😂.

Blackie you couldn't handle a light weight fit woman like her, she break you in 1.5 secs 😂

Black I
06-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Well she don't look what y'all make her out to look like. She slim fit, not bulky juiced out. I guess some are jealous because she has a 6 pack and you have keg belly from all them (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) 6 packs you drink .

Blackie you couldn't handle a light weight fit woman like her, she break you in 1.5 secs 

Lol, that's fine she/he's all yours good buddy ;)

Kwd1253
06-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Lol, that's fine she/he's all yours good buddy ;)

Can't do that for one reason. All pierce lovers will hang me because bobby wont have his tire woman to beat Scott at the dream. But maybe I'll take one for team smash ciara the whole week of the dream so bobby has no one work on his tires 😂

Illtsate32
06-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Id smash...

dirtdobber45
06-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Clearly most of you voted for hilldebeest , no matter what the pierce family does You come here and bash ... just like no matter what trump does the liberals claim the world is ending. You get completely dehrdrated and painted with metallic gold paint for those events, you don't look like that fully fed and hydrated. To the dudes who claim they would turn her down post pictures of what your scrogging and we'll decideWatch what you say. Ill be damd if I ever vote for that thing

dirtdobber45
06-05-2017, 01:18 PM
HA! It would be a picture of a goat with bloomers for meIf thats what you like bud to each his own

Bubstr
06-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Don't worry, they still make them for you Chubby Chasers. I see we have a lot, who know nothing about body building. Heck, we have a lot that know nothing about anything.

For the guys that say, they don't like masculine, they meant, more masculine than they are. That's ok, she would probably throw rocks at them any way. What she wouldn't do, is, call attention to their green teeth, beer bellies, manors and hygiene on a public forum.

25jrjr
06-06-2017, 11:11 AM
HA! It would be a picture of a goat, or bloomer.....to some they are the same.

Weren't we all accused of being a goat/cuzn humper during the reputation points deal? :)

Bubstr
06-06-2017, 11:58 AM
Honest question cause I dont really get out of Illinois much..does the Pierce crew get disrespected at the track like they do on 4m or is it just the 5-6 people on here..I know its Illinois but when he shows up the crowd is about 90-10 in favor of him...

The Pierce crew does not get disrespected at the track, like they do here. The Shirt trailer has more buyers and fans and when Bobby wins, he has the loudest fans and you can see the few Haters staring at their scuffed work boots, if they can see them for the beer belly. Most of them know, you have a choice between treating others with respect or teeth. Even the bartender wouldn't show them the back door after some of the things that are said on this 4m. All these lippy haters clam up in public. I don't think it's even the teeth. They just wouldn't want anyone to find out, they are that kind of person. That's what trolls do.

Anyone that wins too much, gets Booed. Who decides how much is too much, is the fans of the drivers they beat. Getting booed is a good thing. A badge of courage.

Illtsate32
06-06-2017, 12:27 PM
The Pierce crew does not get disrespected at the track, like they do here. The Shirt trailer has more buyers and fans and when Bobby wins, he has the loudest fans and you can see the few Haters staring at their scuffed work boots, if they can see them for the beer belly. Most of them know, you have a choice between treating others with respect or teeth. Even the bartender wouldn't show them the back door after some of the things that are said on this 4m. All these lippy haters clam up in public. I don't think it's even the teeth. They just wouldn't want anyone to find out, they are that kind of person. That's what trolls do.Anyone that wins too much, gets Booed. Who decides how much is too much, is the fans of the drivers they beat. Getting booed is a good thing. A badge of courage.Thats what I figured acting in public like they do on here would make you look like a fool to the normal consensus...so when the Posse shows up the haters get silent....interesting....Its prob a little bit of both..teeth and its embarrassing to act that way..

zach51
06-06-2017, 12:42 PM
If thats what you like bud to each his own

Glad you can change the words of my quote so you get off, proud of you.

Cardirt0
06-06-2017, 12:45 PM
Thats what I figured acting in public like they do on here would make you look like a fool to the normal consensus...so when the Posse shows up the haters get silent....interesting....Its prob a little bit of both..teeth and its embarrassing to act that way..

Guess you all have never be to Fairbury LOL Posse gets Booed down there all the time...

tommydz71
06-06-2017, 01:11 PM
At least she is taking care of her body, unlike the majority of the 200 pound plus , flabby woman in the U.S.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Glad you can change the words of my quote so you get off, proud of you.

Theres a few on here that like doing that. It makes them feel good.

25jrjr
06-06-2017, 02:12 PM
Theres a few on here that like doing that. It makes them feel good.

We're just the lowly grasshoppas!.......Black Eye is still the master! :)

dirtdobber45
06-06-2017, 06:47 PM
The Pierce crew does not get disrespected at the track, like they do here. The Shirt trailer has more buyers and fans and when Bobby wins, he has the loudest fans and you can see the few Haters staring at their scuffed work boots, if they can see them for the beer belly. Most of them know, you have a choice between treating others with respect or teeth. Even the bartender wouldn't show them the back door after some of the things that are said on this 4m. All these lippy haters clam up in public. I don't think it's even the teeth. They just wouldn't want anyone to find out, they are that kind of person. That's what trolls do.Anyone that wins too much, gets Booed. Who decides how much is too much, is the fans of the drivers they beat. Getting booed is a good thing. A badge of courage.Well well well Mr. Monthly showed up... imagine that. I do have all my teeth. No Im not the best of shape but at 47 non drinker construction worker that used to bartended for awhile. Those people you described WERE my customers. Love biker bars not some sissy-fied shirley temple drinking snowflakes or boobyflakes in this case. If youll look back most post on here alot of people give that young man credit were credits do. But when the booyflakes pop out spewing nonsense and bs the rest of us will set it straight.

25jrjr
06-06-2017, 07:08 PM
The Pierce crew does not get disrespected at the track, like they do here. The Shirt trailer has more buyers and fans and when Bobby wins, he has the loudest fans and you can see the few Haters staring at their scuffed work boots, if they can see them for the beer belly. Most of them know, you have a choice between treating others with respect or teeth. Even the bartender wouldn't show them the back door after some of the things that are said on this 4m. All these lippy haters clam up in public. I don't think it's even the teeth. They just wouldn't want anyone to find out, they are that kind of person. That's what trolls do.

Anyone that wins too much, gets Booed. Who decides how much is too much, is the fans of the drivers they beat. Getting booed is a good thing. A badge of courage.

Wasn't there a video a while back, when Bobby wrecked Harrison in a mod? Looked like Bob had to rush out of the grandstand area to avoid the pissed off fans!

dirtdobber45
06-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Glad you can change the words of my quote so you get off, proud of you.Thats not my way of getting off. I would elaborate but would get in trouble if I do.

dirtdobber45
06-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Thats what I figured acting in public like they do on here would make you look like a fool to the normal consensus...so when the Posse shows up the haters get silent....interesting....Its prob a little bit of both..teeth and its embarrassing to act that way..Must be an Illinois/yankee thing. Here in the south that bs the 'posse' has pulled would get dealt with.

Highside Hustler25
06-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Wasn't there a video a while back, when Bobby wrecked Harrison in a mod? Looked like Bob had to rush out of the grandstand area to avoid the pissed off fans!

First sentence, yes.
Second sentence, a little twisted.

As Bubstr made reference to, the Pierce T Shirt trailer speaks volume as to how big his fan base is. I would not be surprised if Pierce sold more T Shirts than Scott last year. Mainly because a lot of fans got to see him for the first time. They sell a LOT of apparel.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Thats not my way of getting off. I would elaborate but would get in trouble if I do.

Its ok ...... you can come out of the closet we all new it was coming. Btw congrats on your DRAG QUEEN TITLE! Oops sorry.

nuff said
06-06-2017, 08:44 PM
I'm with ya dd45.Around here a ''posse'' would get dealt with accordingly if the situation called for it.We definitely wouldn't get quiet if said posse showed up due to intimidation.Kid has amazing talent and will rewrite the record books if he keeps this pace up.A few questionable decisions and some over zealous fans with keyboards make it tough for him.

Black I
06-06-2017, 08:48 PM
I never seen someone so mad and not use one cuss word as Bubstr. Good job old boy :)

Maybe hes crying? Idk. Reminds of that time I asked lil bobby if he needed some cleanX. He said why? I said for when you get beat tonght you'll have them to wipe your tears. He laught :D I laught, we shook hands and I left. I think he tryed to smack my as# as I walked away put missed. Couldn't reach me :D

Lil sumbish won that night lol

Black I
06-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Its ok ...... you can come out of the closet we all new it was coming. Btw congrats on your DRAG QUEEN TITLE! Oops sorry.

Man... If this don't sound just like Lite Inn... I don't know what does:D

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Man... If this don't sound just like Lite Inn... I don't know what does:D

Its not

I try not to blend my sentance together. I cant spell somtimes but oh well im far from perfect there POPS

I was never good at math,gramor,geography and everything else sorry

Black I
06-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Its not

I try not to blend my sentance together. I cant spell somtimes but oh well im far from perfect there POPS

I was never good at math,gramor,geography and everything else sorry

Nothing you did, it's how you do it. Just as he did. Being thought of as litey is a complement for you jumpy:D

dirtdobber45
06-06-2017, 09:32 PM
Its ok ...... I came out of the closet we all new it was coming. Btw I won the DRAG QUEEN TITLE! Is that Ms LGBT queen or mister?

dirtdobber45
06-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Man... If this don't sound just like Lite Inn... I don't know what does:DThats his son Black. I thought I mentioned that?

dirtdobber45
06-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Its not I try not to blend my sentance together. I cant spell somtimes but oh well im far from perfect there POPSI was never good at math,gramor,geography and everything else sorryYeah thats what she said.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Is that Ms LGBT queen or mister?

See post #66 there mr post twister

dirtdobber45
06-06-2017, 09:38 PM
I'm with ya dd45.Around here a ''posse'' would get dealt with accordingly if the situation called for it.We definitely wouldn't get quiet if said posse showed up due to intimidation.Kid has amazing talent and will rewrite the record books if he keeps this pace up.A few questionable decisions and some over zealous fans with keyboards make it tough for him.I hear ya man. Bob use to come to the Gap back in the day. I sure hes had a taste of it lol

dirtdobber45
06-06-2017, 09:40 PM
See post #66 there mr post twisterI read it hun. As you said you cant do this that or the other so I helped you right that wrong. What are friends for?

Black I
06-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Must be an Illinois/yankee thing. Here in the south that bs the 'posse' has pulled would get dealt with.

Wasn't it u who was asking why they don't go south?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Must be an Illinois/yankee thing. Here in the south that bs the 'posse' has pulled would get dealt with.

Not a yankee thing

Up north you get ur azz stomped!

Black I
06-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Not a yankee thing

Up north you get ur azz stomped!

Spoken by one who knows all to well:D

dirtdobber45
06-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Not a yankee thingUp north you get ur azz stomped!Doubt it Mrs LGBT. The Queen

Black I
06-07-2017, 12:30 AM
Doubt it Mrs LGBT. The Queen

He's speaking from experience. An experience he don't want to experience again :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-07-2017, 10:20 AM
He's speaking from experience. An experience he don't want to experience again :)

I've kicked more azz on my way to a fight! I wasnt on the wrong end of that experience either!

Black I
06-07-2017, 12:00 PM
I've kissed more azz on my way to a fight! I was on the wrong end of that experience also!

True that...

dirtdobber45
06-07-2017, 01:17 PM
I've kicked more azz on my way to a fight! I wasnt on the wrong end of that experience either!Was you drug tested to see if your hormone count was enough to fight women? Or do they do that LGBT Queen?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Dd your truly missing litey although u wont admit to it as you never do. Stop looking in the mirror and it will prolly help your sadness!

Black I
06-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Dd your truly missing litey although u wont admit to it as you never do. Stop looking in the mirror and it will prolly help your sadness!

No one misses litey I assure you this. You're as close as it gets to being him, so while you're here trolling and making ridiculous comments there's no need for him... U fill his shoes perfectly just admit that. If there was someone missing him they have you, why would they want two lol!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-07-2017, 03:19 PM
No one misses litey I assure you this. You're as close as it gets to being him, so while you're here trolling and making ridiculous comments there's no need for him... U fill his shoes perfectly just admit that. If there was someone missing him they have you, why would they want two lol!

Call me what u want it doesnt bother me. First off litey never did anything to me so why should i dislike him just cuz you and some others do. Thats between yall. Theres some on here that dont like you and theres some on here that prolly dont like me which is ok but that doesnt mean im to dislike you also.

dirtdobber45
06-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Dd your truly missing litey although u wont admit to it as you never do. Stop looking in the mirror and it will prolly help your sadness!Why do I need you dad since I have you lil buddy. LOL

dirtdobber45
06-07-2017, 03:22 PM
Call me what u want it doesnt bother me. First off litey never did anything to me so why should i dislike him just cuz you and some others do. Thats between yall. Theres some on here that dont like you and theres some on here that prolly dont like me which is ok but that doesnt mean im to dislike you also.As she stomps her foot^^^^^^

dirtdobber45
06-07-2017, 03:26 PM
No one misses litey I assure you this. You're as close as it gets to being him, so while you're here trolling and making ridiculous comments there's no need for him... U fill his shoes perfectly just admit that. If there was someone missing him they have you, why would they want two lol!Like I said Black I.... like father like daughter... lmfao!!!!

Black I
06-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Call me what u want it doesnt bother me.

I call it as I see it. Now get in there and fix us some soup beans and cornbread!! :cool:

Chop Chop!!!!

Black I
06-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Why do I need you dad since I have you lil buddy. LOL

He don't get it:rolleyes: :D

Bubstr
06-07-2017, 08:56 PM
First sentence, yes.
Second sentence, a little twisted.

As Bubstr made reference to, the Pierce T Shirt trailer speaks volume as to how big his fan base is. I would not be surprised if Pierce sold more T Shirts than Scott last year. Mainly because a lot of fans got to see him for the first time. They sell a LOT of apparel.

Yes, a friend went to get a shirt at Knoxville, last year. They didn't bring it. It was empty from the last race. He said Mom Dad and Bobby was sorry, but they didn't expect the volume of sales.