PDA

View Full Version : Wall of Doors?

FieldFiller
06-08-2017, 12:38 PM
I haven't had the opportunity to make it up to the Big E yet. One thing about the place that I always thought was badass and would be a must see if I ever make it up there is the wall of doors. I haven't seen a picture of it or heard about it in a longggg time. Do they still have it? Has it been updated with new doors? Would be nice if someone could post a more recent picture if they have one. Any info is much appreciated!

golddirt
06-08-2017, 01:40 PM
No it was getting so big and hard to put together that the man had to ask L Dora for help putting some permanent pulls up so he could put it up twice a year and Ohio basically shut it down due to some other stupid signage laws

dmr37
06-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Oakshade has a wall of doors

TackyTracker
06-08-2017, 03:36 PM
yeah it was very cool back in the day to bring newbies to Eldora and take them by the doors so they could see it

Senroc-Systems
06-08-2017, 04:08 PM
The Wall of Doors is now gone from Oakshade as well.

Thank You Toxic Moe!

R I P..,.......

golddirt
06-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Do you
Mean moe has passed?

Clayton_Wetter
06-08-2017, 06:47 PM
I haven't had the opportunity to make it up to the Big E yet. One thing about the place that I always thought was badass and would be a must see if I ever make it up there is the wall of doors. I haven't seen a picture of it or heard about it in a longggg time. Do they still have it? Has it been updated with new doors? Would be nice if someone could post a more recent picture if they have one. Any info is much appreciated!

The wall of doors has been banned. And replaced with THE WALL OF DORKS!!!! hahahahahahahaa

Senroc-Systems
06-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Do you
Mean moe has passed?

No.
The thank you is to Toxic Moe, the owner, and man responsible for displaying it .

The R I P is for the wall itself.

golddirt
06-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Whew thanks for
The clarifacation