PDA

View Full Version : RJ Conley vs Tyler Erb?

Snake X3
06-09-2017, 01:01 AM
I just read on Dirt Wire that WRG is suspending Conley for an altercation in the pits with Tyler Erb two weeks ago. Sorry if I missed someone posting about this earlier, but I'm curious what went down. Anyone know?

http://www.dirtondirt.com/dirtwire.php?id=4390

He's allowed to race this weekend because he is appealing the decision.

zyoung25
06-09-2017, 01:06 AM
It was on the atomic/woo thread awhile back. Those 2 had a little run in, on and off the track. Erb got socked in the mouth after the race, by a Conley.....wasn't Rj though that done the damage.

Snake X3
06-09-2017, 01:35 AM
It was on the atomic/woo thread awhile back. Those 2 had a little run in, on and off the track. Erb got socked in the mouth after the race, by a Conley.....wasn't Rj though that done the damage.

LOL...I had a feeling that might have been what went down. Those Conley boys don't seem like the types that take too kindly to young, aggressive drivers.

Thanks for the info, man.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-09-2017, 04:12 AM
LOL...I had a feeling that might have been what went down. Those Conley boys don't seem like the types that take too kindly to young, aggressive drivers.

Thanks for the info, man.Kinda from the mold of we can be rough, but if you're rough, one of our 80 relatives at the track is going to pay you a visit.

Snake X3
06-09-2017, 04:34 AM
Kinda from the mold of we can be rough, but if you're rough, one of our 80 relatives at the track is going to pay you a visit.

I read the thread zYoung mentioned, so I heard both sides. Rod just looks like a bad a$$ to me. That moustache! I wouldn't want to mess with him or their clan. Those West Virginians have a reputation for holding grudges and I sure ain't lookin' for a feud. LOL

Bob Hubbard
06-09-2017, 05:46 AM
I remember watching one of the heat races that night & it looked like conley was going to transfer with a top 5 .... I think Erb was going to make it too .... Than it happened & I thought ....Dang ... that was stupid .... I understand why someone got his jaw jacked in the pits .....

00Hdmn
06-09-2017, 05:59 AM
I read the thread zYoung mentioned, so I heard both sides. Rod just looks like a bad a$$ to me. That moustache! I wouldn't want to mess with him or their clan. Those West Virginians have a reputation for holding grudges and I sure ain't lookin' for a feud. LOL

The Conleys are from OH.

zyoung25
06-09-2017, 08:50 AM
All of those guys are nice people, but just not the type you want to cross. Rj is really the last one I expected to get a lil hot under the collar. It's only been about 4 or 5 years ago, Delmas had a stand off with Clanton at eldora and gave him his steering wheel or helmet.

The funny thing was the night that all happened, Delmas was sitting there waiting in his car with the belts off. He was ready for a throw down even at 74 years old. Rod wasn't anywhere to be seen.

jlacey
06-09-2017, 09:13 AM

This made me laugh! Rod does look like a gunslinger from the old west with that stache. I dont know what Erb was thinking, you dont mess with someone in their back yard. Especially a group like the Conleys that seem to multiply when its time to throw down

chupp n bloomer fan
06-09-2017, 07:12 PM
The Conleys are from OH.Well, River Rats. More of a Kentucky, Ohio breeding program sprinkled in with some good ole Ohio River water.

I have nothing against them necessarily, but they have done some shady moves theirselves. In saying that, you better be bringing some serious help, cause they got all kinds of help.