PDA

View Full Version : Bloomer's Shirt in Post Race Press Conference

zach51
06-09-2017, 08:51 AM
Just sayin......it either promotes weed, or reggae, or Jamaican lifestyle....two of which are unlikely.

Someone reported that it said "Eat SH*T" on the back......

Slap in the face to the WRG busting guys with drug tests???

P.S. Don't take this too seriously.

ThebigE
06-09-2017, 01:05 PM
The only shirt that I saw that said "Eat Sh1t" on the back was Bobby Pierce.... So stupid.

dirtcrazy4u
06-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Yea so stupid. How many people had them on ? between him and bloomer there tee shirt sales numbers would shock all of us.

Black I
06-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Yea so stupid. How many people had them on ?

Everyone who is stupid.

You wearing yours?

chupp n bloomer fan
06-09-2017, 07:07 PM
Yea so stupid. How many people had them on ? between him and bloomer there tee shirt sales numbers would shock all of us.If they really say that, I wouldn't touch them. I'm not for censorship, but that's just ignorant.

dirtcrazy4u
06-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Naa not me Phil. I pay enough to get thru the gate. Plus, I really don't have a favorite. As long as it's not a follow the leader deal, I'm happy. Hummm, or was it the bottle of Jack and the ****. Sh*t can't remember, lol.

Black I
06-09-2017, 07:25 PM
If they really say that, I wouldn't touch them. I'm not for censorship, but that's just ignorant.

The bobby shirt says that for sure. I agree on the censorship part but if you want to come across as trash... Thats their bizz I guess.

dirtdobber45
06-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Just sayin......it either promotes weed, or reggae, or Jamaican lifestyle....two of which are unlikely. Someone reported that it said "Eat SH*T" on the back......Slap in the face to the WRG busting guys with drug tests???P.S. Don't take this too seriously.Gota picture?

Highside Hustler25
06-10-2017, 05:19 AM
Guess Scotty didn't have much to say after last night:confused:

chupp n bloomer fan
06-10-2017, 06:23 AM
Guess Scotty didn't have much to say after last night:confused:Where'd your boy toy finish? Or Feger for that matter? I think a first and a third is purdy good 😁

dirtdobber45
06-10-2017, 08:14 AM
Guess Scotty didn't have much to say after last night:confused:He'll make up for that tonite... with a crotch chop thrown in with it..lol

kidrock
06-10-2017, 08:16 AM

I was wondering what happened and why they didn't interview him.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-10-2017, 08:54 AM
I was wondering what happened and why they didn't interview him.They did, just off camera. He talked about trying something a little different last night, and it wasn't to his liking. That he was going back to Thursday's set up for tonight.

dirtdobber45
06-10-2017, 09:40 AM
Just sayin......it either promotes weed, or reggae, or Jamaican lifestyle....two of which are unlikely. Someone reported that it said "Eat SH*T" on the back......Slap in the face to the WRG busting guys with drug tests???P.S. Don't take this too seriously.Scott might be into raggae did you ever think about that?

kidrock
06-10-2017, 09:46 AM
They did, just off camera. He talked about trying something a little different last night, and it wasn't to his liking. That he was going back to Thursday's set up for tonight.

Ok Thanks, I wondered what happened to him last night since he was so strong Thursday night and the tracks was about the same.

Black I
06-10-2017, 09:50 AM

What r u talking about? He didn't shut up till almost 2:30 this morning :D

Highside Hustler25
06-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Where'd your boy toy finish? Or Feger for that matter? I think a first and a third is purdy good 

Not purdy good, I'd say hot diggity good:D Looks like one of those weekends when Scott has all his ducks in a row.

He'll make up for that tonite... with a crotch chop thrown in with it..lol

DGeneration X called. They want their crotch chop back.