PDA

View Full Version : Where's all the 32 guys????

non driving fool
06-11-2017, 02:58 PM
What happened to all the 32 nuthuggers, are they too busy licking the back of that shirt to post?

MI Dirt Fan
06-11-2017, 03:05 PM
But but. He came from the back in the Bmain to get the transfer spot..... lol Which is actually pretty impressive but there was no way he was coming from the back to the front in the A main.

MI Dirt Fan
06-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Or Davenport band wagoners

25jrjr
06-11-2017, 03:13 PM
What happened to all the 32 nuthuggers, are they too busy licking the back of that shirt to post?

They're busy counting their t-shirt sales.....so hopefully they can say that they beat Bloomer at something!

Wonder what tshirt Bloomer could come out with the f-bomb on it? :)

kidrock
06-11-2017, 03:26 PM
But but. He came from the back in the Bmain to get the transfer spot..... lol Which is actually pretty impressive but there was no way he was coming from the back to the front in the A main.

They didn't run to good all weekend so, coming from the back to the front in the b-main was impressive. You can't win them all and sometimes your going to have a bad week. Hey if gives the haters something to talk about.

Now he starts the Summer Nats tour and we will have to listen to the haters again about his cherry picking but, they will get the last laugh when they cash the checks.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-11-2017, 03:29 PM

Were watching you gloat!

Highside Hustler25
06-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Hey Fool ! , I'm still here:cool:

Cardirt0
06-11-2017, 06:23 PM
So he had a bad week... He Will win one and they be back....To Bad the SN ant what they use to be.. Hope a few more run it this year.....

smooth32
06-11-2017, 06:48 PM
I don't get it. I have scrolled back on countless threads and you hardly ever see pierce fans saying much more than good win or something like that not rooting there nuthuggin horn as you say.. That is until someone who obviously dislikes pierce chimes in then the thread goes to crap. It's the same people each time. Don't take my word for it go look for yourself. There was another thread that said some garbage about his wrap and nursery rhymes... really kiddies? Why do you guys feel the need to discredit this young man or bash him like you do? It's not his fans. It's the fools on here that will twist this post around and make me and all pierce fans the bad guys. I was there yesterday. Bobby had them covered in that heat race. Flats happen. It's part of it. And for you 4m know it alls I promise you this, the loudest roar from the crowd was when pierce made it into the feature via the consi. BY FAR!

kidrock
06-11-2017, 06:55 PM
I don't get it. I have scrolled back on countless threads and you hardly ever see pierce fans saying much more than good win or something like that not rooting there nuthuggin horn as you say.. That is until someone who obviously dislikes pierce chimes in then the thread goes to crap. It's the same people each time. Don't take my word for it go look for yourself. There was another thread that said some garbage about his wrap and nursery rhymes... really kiddies? Why do you guys feel the need to discredit this young man or bash him like you do? It's not his fans. It's the fools on here that will twist this post around and make me and all pierce fans the bad guys. I was there yesterday. Bobby had them covered in that heat race. Flats happen. It's part of it. And for you 4m know it alls I promise you this, the loudest roar from the crowd was when pierce made it into the feature via the consi. BY FAR!

Because they know if he's in the show it's likely he will put on a show and that's all you can ask for when you pay at the gate.

MI Dirt Fan
06-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Flats happen. It's part of it. And for you 4m know it alls I promise you this, the loudest roar from the crowd was when pierce made it into the feature via the consi. BY FAR!

Flats do happen. They give 2 laps to fix it, he thought he should've gotten more because he said he ran something over on the track. No one here is denying that his run from the back to the transfer spot wasn't unimpressive.

dirtyboy
06-11-2017, 07:29 PM
That move Bobby made to intentionally bring g out the yellow was pretty minor league.

25jrjr
06-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Flats do happen. They give 2 laps to fix it, he thought he should've gotten more because he said he ran something over on the track. No one here is denying that his run from the back to the transfer spot wasn't unimpressive.

They sure are a touchy bunch! :)

smooth32
06-11-2017, 08:32 PM
They sure are a touchy bunch! :)No not touchy, it's just that EVERYTIME anybody says anything positive about pierce it gets twisted, just like now.

goincircles
06-11-2017, 08:41 PM

Where I set at Eldora all those nut huggers were pretty quiet lmao some dude stood up right after the feature and yelled Bobby (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing Pierce lmao and not one of the huggers said a word his fans have created a conceited little monster with their following he has changed big time from the kid that went out of his way to talk to fans to one that no longer does near as much.Please don't say bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) he still talks to the fans I agree he does but nothing like he did 3 years ago not near the same.Im cool with the new shirts but as an owner and chassis builder dad should not be on board with that crap little kids are fans to and deserve better than smut JMO

Cardirt0
06-11-2017, 08:43 PM
No not touchy, it's just that EVERYTIME anybody says anything positive about pierce it gets twisted, just like now.

Just like Bloomer O my God hes made it to Blooms ...... will lets not get cared a way...

goincircles
06-11-2017, 08:46 PM

Agreed lmao Davenport supporters are less than half what they were just a year ago.Actually I don't think Davenport had the fans support as much as they seen him as someone that might beat Bloomquist from time to time same as this season before the season everyone had this dream that Josh Richards was going to come to Lucas and dominate we see how that's going huh

goincircles
06-11-2017, 08:50 PM

Maybe not here but at the track they are nut huggers and he is another one that beats the hell out of his car if he would take care of it once in awhile he might win more ya think? Everytime they load the car its a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) box beat to death

25jrjr
06-11-2017, 09:00 PM
No not touchy, it's just that EVERYTIME anybody says anything positive about pierce it gets twisted, just like now.

Most of us like Bobby.....we just like jerkin his fans chain! Lighten up! :)

That was amazing what he did in that b-main, not many could've done that!

zyoung25
06-11-2017, 09:42 PM
All you experts were right about this tire rule favoring Bobby too.

Black I
06-11-2017, 10:15 PM

Pouring a little suger on it are we :)? Good for you! They sure can't take more salt to their wounds .

dirtdobber45
06-11-2017, 11:52 PM
I don't get it. I have scrolled back on countless threads and you hardly ever see pierce fans saying much more than good win or something like that not rooting there nuthuggin horn as you say.. That is until someone who obviously dislikes pierce chimes in then the thread goes to crap. It's the same people each time. Don't take my word for it go look for yourself. There was another thread that said some garbage about his wrap and nursery rhymes... really kiddies? Why do you guys feel the need to discredit this young man or bash him like you do? It's not his fans. It's the fools on here that will twist this post around and make me and all pierce fans the bad guys. I was there yesterday. Bobby had them covered in that heat race. Flats happen. It's part of it. And for you 4m know it alls I promise you this, the loudest roar from the crowd was when pierce made it into the feature via the consi. BY FAR!As he stomps his foot sippin on his cocoa. LMAO if the boobyflakes would stick to FACTS instead of dreams they might not get picked on as much. Yall bring it on yourselfs so deal with it. Dont dish it unless you can eat it

kidrock
06-12-2017, 09:38 AM

Smooth that says it all right here and 25 is right not many could have done what Bobby did in the B-main

smoothoperator32
06-12-2017, 10:58 AM
There is usually the same 5 or 6 basher that F**k up the Bobby Pierce Threads, anytime one is posted, i usually get a kick out of some of the dumb ass comments

Black I
06-12-2017, 11:16 AM
There is usually the same 5 or 6 basher that F**k up the Bobby Pierce Threads, anytime one is posted, i usually get a kick out of some of the dumb ass comments

Welcome back, Smoothy! Find ur meds did ya? Lol

"Hope you appreciated that as* kicking"

I bet you think "Bobby f*#king Pierce" should have got special treatment too, right? ;)

25jrjr
06-12-2017, 11:39 AM

"Hope you appreciated that as* kicking"

I bet you think "Bobby f*#king Pierce" should have got special treatment too, right? ;)

Shots fired! :)

So much for sweetening the pot!..... morrisssss!

Black I
06-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Shots fired! :)

So much for sweetening the pot!..... morrisssss!

My name is Black F*#king Ford! If u don't like it "eat shT" :D

25jrjr
06-12-2017, 01:14 PM
My name is Black F*#king Ford! If u don't like it "eat shT" :D

No thanks, Im a meat lover.....but I saw where John MacAfee (anti-virus software gazillionaire) prefers that from his women!

Black I
06-12-2017, 01:19 PM
No thanks, Im a meat lover.....but I saw where John MacAfee (anti-virus software gazillionaire) prefers that from his women!

John must not like bobby then?

shaggy20
06-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Looks like the pierce nut huggers are in full force

Black I
06-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Looks like the pierce nut huggers are in full force

Crickets... :)

25jrjr
06-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Crickets... :)

Down here, that's good fish bait! :)

smoothoperator32
06-12-2017, 01:42 PM

I was never gone!

Black I
06-12-2017, 01:50 PM
I was never gone!

Oh, there are a few of u bobby boys with pretty close names. My apologizes smoothy guy number 3 or 4 or which ever :rolleyes: :)

Black I
06-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Down here, that's good fish bait! :)

We use eyeballs ;)

Clayton_Wetter
06-12-2017, 01:52 PM
Were watching you gloat!

You had your one season to gloat, and man you did it big time!!! hahahahaahahaa

smoothoperator32
06-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Oh, there are a few of u bobby boys with pretty close names. My apologizes smoothy guy number 3 or 4 or which ever :rolleyes: :)

Only had this 1 screen name since i signed up!

hucktyson
06-12-2017, 02:25 PM
After that b main performance I now consider him #2 currently behind only the undisputed GOAT

Black I
06-12-2017, 03:09 PM
After that b main performance I now consider him #2 currently behind only the undisputed GOAT

With that performance he should have at least got top 5 don't u think?

25jrjr
06-12-2017, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=hucktyson;2112347] I now consider him #2

That would be fitting......after his recent attempt at being a marketing genius, telling his detractors to ....eat #2!

Black I
06-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Only had this 1 screen name since i signed up!

I didn't question that bud. I said there are 3 or 4 similar names is all. I'm the one who pulls user names out of my hat... many names... one at a time... as the get tossed... it's all good tho :cool:

kidrock
06-12-2017, 03:27 PM

Best thing to do is ignore if you can. If not say your piece and move on.

Black I
06-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Best thing to do is ignore if you can. If not say your piece and move on.

Preach it Kid! :D

ptown
06-12-2017, 03:34 PM

It was impressive but he was also lucky that Eldora officials decided to allow all heat non-qualifiers to start the consolations because his 12th-place finish had left him one spot from what was the original cutoff point plus at least 5 cars dropped or crashed out of that race, otherwise him and his squirrelly family would have been inside their hauler during the feature sulking and trying to decide who to blame it on.

hucktyson
06-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Any top guy in his position would have loaded up and gone home when he stayed and put it in the show. and I don't known if you noticed when they came up to lap him he magically found extra speed and pulled away.

25jrjr
06-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Any top guy in his position would have loaded up and gone home when he stayed and put it in the show. and I don't known if you noticed when they came up to lap him he magically found extra speed and pulled away.

I don't think anyone knocks his on-track performance....its his Posse that we have a problem with!

Black I
06-12-2017, 04:01 PM
I don't think anyone knocks his on-track performance....its his Posse that we have a problem with!

His on track performance has improved some compared to when he would take cars out every time he strapped in. His message speaks for it's self tho as to what he thinks of others... As many have said, his posse would do him a whole bunch of good if they took a hike... His childish eat it message will only do harm to his already poor reputation, but it's he who shall learn the hard why it appears.

Just race your car, let it do your talking Bobby Fu#*ing Pierce!! ;)

smoothoperator32
06-12-2017, 04:18 PM

The Pierce Posse is considered anyone who sponsors Bobby that gives over $1K i don't know what you have against them but to each his own.

Cardirt0
06-12-2017, 04:34 PM
pierceFan was the one that was the worst... Smooth has most the time not been that bad... I dont like the way his dad and mom spoke to me one day they are A$$s... i did not say a thing to them and Was working for WoO ant they told me off for something I had not a thing to do with.. did not like them be for and like them less now...

Highside Hustler25
06-12-2017, 05:15 PM

I doubt the Pierce's or the Posse give 2 chitz what you or the trolls think. They've probably the largest fan base next to Scott than anyone else out there in the late model world. They'll just keep cashing the checks and laugh at you at the same time.

Black I
06-12-2017, 05:28 PM
I doubt the Pierce's or the Posse give 2 chitz what you or the trolls think. They've probably the largest fan base next to Scott than anyone else out there in the late model world. They'll just keep cashing the checks and laugh at you at the same time.

Let 'em laugh. Even when they knock your car off the stands it all good... laugh it up hahahaha

kidrock
06-12-2017, 05:49 PM

I think your right about that.

kidrock
06-12-2017, 05:50 PM
Let 'em laugh. Even when they knock your car off the stands it all good... laugh it up hahahaha

Now I will admit that was a pretty stupid thing for Bob to do.

25jrjr
06-12-2017, 06:03 PM

And do you think I care what they think.....its obvious they don't care what anybody thinks!

Isnt 4m known as "the most opinionated racing message board"....and were expressing ours!

As far as check cashing, that $2,950 wont pay to many racing bills!

dirtdobber45
06-12-2017, 06:41 PM
There is usually the same 5 or 6 basher that F**k up the Bobby Pierce Threads, anytime one is posted, i usually get a kick out of some of the dumb ass commentsMajority of the time its because the boobyflakes talking some stupid sht
The Pierce Posse is considered anyone who sponsors Bobby that gives over $1K i don't know what you have against them but to each his own.Your blind bud... but to each his own

dirtdobber45
06-12-2017, 06:47 PM
With that performance he should have at least got top 5 don't u think?Id put him in the top 5. He did great in the b-main. Actually thought he mite pull it off.

dirtdobber45
06-12-2017, 06:49 PM
pierceFan was the one that was the worst... Smooth has most the time not been that bad... I dont like the way his dad and mom spoke to me one day they are A$$s... i did not say a thing to them and Was working for WoO ant they told me off for something I had not a thing to do with.. did not like them be for and like them less now...You were suppose to bow down to em Gary... didnt you know? LMAO

Illtsate32
06-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Hey Black you guys say some crazy things as well as Pierce fans on here but everybody has a right to their opinion..but when you say he has a bad reputation you speak as if everybody feels that way..the crowd went absolutely bonkers when he put it in the show..so this bad reputation you speak of I dont see it..its the 1/10 of the 1% of the fans...

dirtdobber45
06-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Hey Black you guys say some crazy things as well as Pierce fans on here but everybody has a right to their opinion..but when you say he has a bad reputation you speak as if everybody feels that way..the crowd went absolutely bonkers when he put it in the show..so this bad reputation you speak of I dont see it..its the 1/10 of the 1% of the fans...Thats because the boobyflakes see him and posse do no wrong. Your post is prime example

dirtyboy
06-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Hey Black you guys say some crazy things as well as Pierce fans on here but everybody has a right to their opinion..but when you say he has a bad reputation you speak as if everybody feels that way..the crowd went absolutely bonkers when he put it in the show..so this bad reputation you speak of I dont see it..its the 1/10 of the 1% of the fans...

Don't you think the crowd would go nuts for ANY driver coming from the back of the B to make the show?

25jrjr
06-12-2017, 07:50 PM

The real question is how many of those fans, in the stands, are die-hard info junkies like we are. I bet not too many % wise. I know when I talk to fans at the track, very few know about 4m or Dod!

We see all the videos and posts that a lot of 4m members post or refer us to. That's what makes the difference.

Black I
06-12-2017, 08:07 PM
They say they don't know 4m but I bet you they do... Lmao! I'v brought up 4m at tracks from here to timbuktu. Not one person knew 4m. riiiight!!!! hahaha

Illtsate32
06-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Thats because the boobyflakes see him and posse do no wrong. Your post is prime exampleHes not perfect by any means, but who is I understand you guys are not fans of his and his sucess has made you guys go that much harder at him..things are interpreted differently I guess depending on what side your on, but I dont blindly defend him I think he struggled at the dream and he needs to get better when he doesnt have a cushion to use..I had no problems with the track surface it was Bloomers bread and butter he is a setup wizard.....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-12-2017, 08:48 PM
They say they don't know 4m but I bet you they do... Lmao! I'v brought up 4m at tracks from here to timbuktu. Not one person knew 4m. riiiight!!!! hahaha

Well well well you are exactly right on this post! Its about time we actually agreed about 1 thing.

Now back to your bashing lol

Black I
06-13-2017, 08:46 AM
Well well well you are exactly right on this post! Its about time we actually agreed about 1 thing.

Now back to your bashing lol

He knows this first hand don't ya litey boy. Anyone mentions 4m at the tracks and litey here runs lol

Cardirt0
06-13-2017, 10:12 AM
Hes not perfect by any means, but who is I understand you guys are not fans of his and his sucess has made you guys go that much harder at him..things are interpreted differently I guess depending on what side your on, but I dont blindly defend him I think he struggled at the dream and he needs to get better when he doesnt have a cushion to use..I had no problems with the track surface it was Bloomers bread and butter he is a setup wizard.....

Just cause someone does something good .. Dont mean they ant a A$$hole...

zach51
06-13-2017, 11:01 AM
Is the pre-meditated crotch chop not offensive to you all that are offended by the t-shirt? Just wondering. If we are worried about what the "kids" see. Bloomer is saying eat my c0ck and 32 is saying eat Sh*t. I think we are splitting hairs on morality lol

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:25 AM
Is the pre-meditated crotch chop not offensive to you all that are offended by the t-shirt? Just wondering. If we are worried about what the "kids" see. Bloomer is saying eat my c0ck and 32 is saying eat Sh*t. I think we are splitting hairs on morality lol

Which would you prefer. To eat c0k or shT?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2017, 12:08 PM

I will take the opposite of your profection. Please give me a chit sammich

Cardirt0
06-13-2017, 02:24 PM

I know i have Licked the man in the boat more then once...I Like a good prime Rib rib to a cOk or shT sandwich...Just knowing in my mine they would not be as good...

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-13-2017, 02:34 PM
Hes not perfect by any means, but who is I understand you guys are not fans of his and his sucess has made you guys go that much harder at him..things are interpreted differently I guess depending on what side your on, but I dont blindly defend him I think he struggled at the dream and he needs to get better when he doesnt have a cushion to use..I had no problems with the track surface it was Bloomers bread and butter he is a setup wizard.....

I was a fan of Bob Pierce. I have cheered for Bobby until I saw the shirt.

Black I
06-13-2017, 02:45 PM
I was a fan of Bob Pierce. I have cheered for Bobby until I saw the shirt.

From what I have heard... U aren't the only one...

How long do you figure he'll be wishing he hadn't done it? I know it don't take long for a bad taste in your mouth (:D) for people to start disrespecting you right back... he's young, he'll learn, maybe...

Black I
06-13-2017, 02:48 PM
I know i have Licked the man in the boat more then once...I Like a good prime Rib rib to a cOk or shT sandwich...Just knowing in my mine they would not be as good...

Lmao!!! The little man in the boat can defiantly take a liking... :D

ptown
06-13-2017, 02:49 PM
From what I have heard... U aren't the only one...

How long do you figure he'll be wishing he hadn't done it? I know it don't take long for a bad taste in your mouth (:D) for people to start disrespecting you right back... he's young, he'll learn, maybe...

The peerse clan are too stupid to know they're stupid.

Black I
06-13-2017, 02:52 PM
The peerse clan are too stupid to know they're stupid.

Can't argue the obvious...

kidrock
06-13-2017, 04:03 PM
I'm not going to let what's on shirt make me not root for Bobby. Don't get me wrong I don't agree with it and one day I think will look back and say that was a mistake.

Cardirt0
06-13-2017, 04:37 PM
I'm not going to let what's on shirt make me not root for Bobby. Don't get me wrong I don't agree with it and one day I think will look back and say that was a mistake.

Bobby may be One kick A$$ car driver ... BUT theirs more to life then just that....Add the Shirt up with crying all the time that they ant treated right.. To some of the things he was doing wile driving. His dad going after people in the pits... it all adds up...Then his fans come on here and Rag that hes the best thing there is in the world and can do no wrong...Then calls all people that dont think so are haters....He can drive a car.. But I don't care he can..Then when something bad happen its never his fault...

Clayton_Wetter
06-13-2017, 04:40 PM

Kind of like you looking back someday and saying that you were a big mistake???? hahahahahaaaaa

kidrock
06-13-2017, 05:37 PM
Bobby may be One kick A$$ car driver ... BUT theirs more to life then just that....Add the Shirt up with crying all the time that they ant treated right.. To some of the things he was doing wile driving. His dad going after people in the pits... it all adds up...Then his fans come on here and Rag that hes the best thing there is in the world and can do no wrong...Then calls all people that dont think so are haters....He can drive a car.. But I don't care he can..Then when something bad happen its never his fault...

Cardirt0, I'm not telling anyone else if they should like team 32, Bob, Bobby or any other driver for that matter. I'm just stating that I'm not going to let what's on a shirt make me not root for Bobby. If you don't like them for the reason you gave that's your right.

Cardirt0
06-13-2017, 09:09 PM
Cardirt0, I'm not telling anyone else if they should like team 32, Bob, Bobby or any other driver for that matter. I'm just stating that I'm not going to let what's on a shirt make me not root for Bobby. If you don't like them for the reason you gave that's your right.

And if you like him Go for it .. I will not tell someone they can or can not ever...He!! I helped Hedrick and lot more people did not like him then Bobby...If you love him or if you hate him thats up to each person....I just dont like BOB....

dirtdobber45
06-13-2017, 09:46 PM
Hes not perfect by any means, but who is I understand you guys are not fans of his and his sucess has made you guys go that much harder at him..things are interpreted differently I guess depending on what side your on, but I dont blindly defend him I think he struggled at the dream and he needs to get better when he doesnt have a cushion to use..I had no problems with the track surface it was Bloomers bread and butter he is a setup wizard.....And AGAIN you have it wrong. Like I said you boobyflakes get on here and think his chit dont stink. Like that one thread talking about booby is the best driver in decades. Boobyflakes from all corners of 4m were on here with their jerkins lotion having the time of their lives til they put in their place. As I said yall bring it on yourselves... catch a clue bud

Black I
06-13-2017, 09:51 PM
And AGAIN you have it wrong. Like I said you boobyflakes get on here and think his chit dont stink. Like that one thread talking about booby is the best driver in decades. Boobyflakes from all corners of 4m were on here with their jerkins lotion having the time of their lives til they put in their place. As I said yall bring it on yourselves... catch a clue bud

And for an encore, dd45 will remove his right foot from ilstates left ear hole hahaha

dirtdobber45
06-13-2017, 09:51 PM
Is the pre-meditated crotch chop not offensive to you all that are offended by the t-shirt? Just wondering. If we are worried about what the "kids" see. Bloomer is saying eat my c0ck and 32 is saying eat Sh*t. I think we are splitting hairs on morality lolThat chop was for WRG and officials at Eldora. And it stands for SUCK IT not that pervert crap your talking about. Get it right. Plus that shirt is in public all the time. Unless you took a pic of Scott doing the chop it will be forgot the next day

Black I
06-13-2017, 09:52 PM
Illstate, how the hel did u mess up your username so dam bad lol?????

dirtdobber45
06-13-2017, 09:53 PM
I will take the opposite of your profection. Please give me a chit sammichI guess you would like something different from what you get day in and day out.. lmao

Black I
06-13-2017, 09:54 PM
One thing about all this bobby shT is the kid is getting a lot more attention on here then Bloomer!!! Be happy for that you goofy friking bobby nut bags hahahaha

dirtdobber45
06-13-2017, 09:59 PM
And for an encore, dd45 will remove his right foot from ilstates left ear hole hahahaLMAO LMFAO... they just dont get man. Now you see why I callem boobyflakes just like the political snowflakes..lol

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:06 PM
LMAO LMFAO... they just dont get man. Now you see why I callem boobyflakes just like the political snowflakes..lol

Im beginning to think these poor bastards are all collage sckool drop outs and still on daddies credit card! The dam fools completely have no clue and are just plane stupid as all hel :D

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:07 PM
Dam collage sckool boys and there bobby fantasies!!!

kidrock
06-13-2017, 10:18 PM
And if you like him Go for it .. I will not tell someone they can or can not ever...He!! I helped Hedrick and lot more people did not like him then Bobby...If you love him or if you hate him thats up to each person....I just dont like BOB....

Your right about Hedrick he was not liked by a lot of people but it didn't bother you or you wouldn't have helped him. I say to each is own. To think some don't like Bobby because of his fans. I just don't understand that but, it is what it is.

Illtsate32
06-13-2017, 10:21 PM
Illstate, how the hel did u mess up your username so dam bad lol?????I havent got banned ten times to make it right....

dirtdobber45
06-13-2017, 10:25 PM
Im beginning to think these poor bastards are all collage sckool drop outs and still on daddies credit card! The dam fools completely have no clue and are just plane stupid as all hel :D
Dam collage sckool boys and there bobby fantasies!!!Yea they keep jerkins lotion stock on the up side. LOL

dirtdobber45
06-13-2017, 10:25 PM
I havent got banned ten times to make it right....Wow what a come back... lol

Illtsate32
06-13-2017, 10:27 PM
Dd you must be one of those guys that clam up at the track when face to face..put in my place never that lol nobodys ever said a word to me...just faceless people on here that must of gotten their a** beat all the time when younger now wanna talk tough on the internet lmao...

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:28 PM
I havent got banned ten times to make it right....

Oh, want some help? hahaha

I know exactly how to get that done :)

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Dd you must be one of those guys that clam up at the track when face to face..put in my place never that lol nobodys ever said a word to me...just faceless people on here that must of gotten their a** beat all the time when younger now wanna talk tough on the internet lmao...

Dude u are for sure the goofiest sob I have ever seen come through the pages of 4m... Now wipe yur nasty little face off and get real!!! :cool:

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:33 PM
Wow what a come back... lol

they can't admit being wrong. See, see how they are hahaha

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:35 PM
I was only wondering if that name was a mess up or if it had some actual meaning behind it lol. Good lord they are so dam sensitive. I hope we don't hurt them so bad they have to go and live down by the river!!!!

Illtsate32
06-13-2017, 10:36 PM
Ikr when someone speaks the truth it just blows your mind huh....

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:41 PM
Ikr when someone speaks the truth it just blows your mind huh....

In all honesty and respect to u who I have no clue who or what u r... The truth is the most important thing I can ask for from anyone. Now, if you truly believe in all u bobby guys say then I have to say bless u all. Thing is... I don't think u know the truth if it was to bite your thimble lol. I have been wrong before tho!

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:42 PM
Ikr??? who dat??

Cardirt0
06-14-2017, 08:14 AM
Your right about Hedrick he was not liked by a lot of people but it didn't bother you or you wouldn't have helped him. I say to each is own. To think some don't like Bobby because of his fans. I just don't understand that but, it is what it is.

Will it did after a wile, he keep doing dumb $hit, so i just stopped helping him.. Hes not doing to good now ..He hurt him self he can only blame him self were he is now..

dirtdobber45
06-14-2017, 03:22 PM
Dd you must be one of those guys that clam up at the track when face to face..put in my place never that lol nobodys ever said a word to me...just faceless people on here that must of gotten their a** beat all the time when younger now wanna talk tough on the internet lmao...You must be describing yourself. Mr bad@$$ keyboard warrior. LMFAO LMFAOSM

dirtdobber45
06-14-2017, 03:27 PM
In all honesty and respect to u who I have no clue who or what u r... The truth is the most important thing I can ask for from anyone. Now, if you truly believe in all u bobby guys say then I have to say bless u all. Thing is... I don't think u know the truth if it was to bite your thimble lol. I have been wrong before tho!Your not wrong Black. They believe that booby does no wrong. They also believe in pixie dust and fairy tales. LMAO

kidrock
06-14-2017, 05:05 PM
Will it did after a wile, he keep doing dumb $hit, so i just stopped helping him.. Hes not doing to good now ..He hurt him self he can only blame him self were he is now..

That's unfortunate that he is not doing well. I don't personally know him but, it's still unfortunate.

hucktyson
06-16-2017, 05:11 AM
Another win for the haters .... You clowns keep talking and he keeps winning ...

hucktyson
06-16-2017, 05:12 AM
Cardirt0 I highly doubt your vitriolic hatred for the pierce family is helping your health situation ....

chupp n bloomer fan
06-16-2017, 06:17 AM
Six pages of BS, and you guys are getting personal. Very classy on all sides, real pat on the back for y'all.

smoothoperator32
06-16-2017, 10:15 AM
Cardirt0 I highly doubt your vitriolic hatred for the pierce family is helping your health situation ....

+1.........................

Cardirt0
06-16-2017, 10:23 AM

Hate i don't hate them...LOL...I don't want them to Die ... And he is a good driver... but theirs more then just driving a car..His Dad is a A$$ so i am a hater LOL...My Doc says i should be Dead so What ever i am doing Has NOT killed me....

Cardirt0
06-16-2017, 10:25 AM
+1.........................

You people are sad. To call Me a hater just cause i don't like them... only HATE on here is coming From YOU....

Black I
06-16-2017, 10:28 AM
Six pages of BS, and you guys are getting personal. Very classy on all sides, real pat on the back for y'all.

I'm sure your approval was noted. :cool:

Cardirt0
06-16-2017, 10:32 AM
Bobby FAN= I am wright you are Wrong live with it...LOL
Bobby FAN= Love him or you are a Hater.... Guess I am a hater then...Cause I scour as He!! don't love him....

chupp n bloomer fan
06-16-2017, 10:33 AM
I'm sure your approval was noted. :cool:I'm sure it was put at the top of the pile of sh!t.

Just amazed at the BS, and personal stuff, and one side acting like the other is better. Bunch of children in this wee wee contest.

Black I
06-16-2017, 10:35 AM
You people are sad. To call Me a hater just cause i don't like them... only HATE on here is coming From YOU....

The bobby bunch are all brainwashed to hate. It's only going to get worse the longer they keep sniffing that tire juice.

Cardirt0
06-16-2017, 10:37 AM
I'm sure it was put at the top of the pile of sh!t.

Just amazed at the BS, and personal stuff, and one side acting like the other is better. Bunch of children in this wee wee contest.

Will Pi$$ing is one of the things I can still do that don't hurt so...But to be called a hater just cause i Dont love him is Bull$hit...

Black I
06-16-2017, 10:41 AM
I'm sure it was put at the top of the pile of sh!t.

I know it. We need more group hugs on here sept i'm afraid one of them limp wristed bobby people will try to grab my ass!

blncfn57
06-16-2017, 10:42 AM

Isn't this whole thread (and most others) one big personal attack after another? The pierce clan, Davenport, Bloomquist, Moyer..... all those that get personally bashed on this forum are all human beings, just like you. Just because something remotely negative got tossed your way doesn't mean it's any different. I do wish the best for you with your health, as I hate to see anyone going thru tough times.

blncfn57
06-16-2017, 10:46 AM
The bobby bunch are all brainwashed to hate. It's only going to get worse the longer they keep sniffing that tire juice.

Perhaps a look in the mirror (and all the BS posts you start) would be a good place to find some bottled up hate.

Black I
06-16-2017, 11:02 AM
Perhaps a look in the mirror (and all the BS posts you start) would be a good place to find some bottled up hate.

I bet u feel better getting that off ur chest, right? :D

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 11:16 AM
Isn't this whole thread (and most others) one big personal attack after another? The pierce clan, Davenport, Bloomquist, Moyer..... all those that get personally bashed on this forum are all human beings, just like you. Just because something remotely negative got tossed your way doesn't mean it's any different. I do wish the best for you with your health, as I hate to see anyone going thru tough times.
Perhaps a look in the mirror (and all the BS posts you start) would be a good place to find some bottled up hate.Makes me feel like choking somebody now...lol

Black I
06-16-2017, 11:20 AM
Makes me feel like choking somebody now...lol

I'm not bailing ur as* out again! You still owe me from the last time u beat up a bobby lover...

blncfn57
06-16-2017, 12:12 PM
I bet u feel better getting that off ur chest, right? :D

lol why yes! Carry on

blncfn57
06-16-2017, 12:14 PM
Makes me feel like choking somebody now...lol

I don't need to know when you get the urge to choke something. lol

Black I
06-16-2017, 12:27 PM
I don't need to know when you get the urge to choke something. lol

Lol!!!!!!!!

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 12:50 PM
I'm not bailing ur as* out again! You still owe me from the last time u beat up a bobby lover...That case is still pending.... checks in the mail...lmao

25jrjr
06-16-2017, 03:03 PM
I know it. We need more group hugs on here sept i'm afraid one of them limp wristed bobby people will try to grab my ass!

I bet you wouldn't mind if ol sis did it!....you old perv! :)

Black I
06-16-2017, 03:06 PM
I bet you wouldn't mind if ol sis did it!....you old perv! :)

I might not but im sure somebody would lol

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 03:07 PM
I bet you wouldn't mind if ol sis did it!....you old perv! :)Your not talking about SS are you? LOL

25jrjr
06-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Your not talking about SS are you? LOL

LOL....I don't think any of us would mind that!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-16-2017, 03:33 PM
Keep it up but im not the hoe u think i am

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 03:35 PM
Keep it up but im not the hoe u think i amThats not what I heard on my CB radio.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-16-2017, 04:21 PM
Thats not what I heard on my CB radio.

Yea i heard you were back working the trk stops. Truckers were commenting on your red lipstick and your slippers w holes in toes. Dam u lil tramp

Black I
06-16-2017, 05:08 PM
Thats not what I heard on my CB radio.

I got one of thoz. Big bace station... U ever talk up here to Illinois?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-16-2017, 05:17 PM
I got one of thoz. Big bace station... U ever talk up here to Illinois?

His handle is calverton or litey. Either one he will answer to!

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 07:19 PM
Yea i heard you were back working the trk stops. Truckers were commenting on your red lipstick and your slippers w holes in toes. Dam u lil trampWhatever LGBT queen. We all know you were out influencing the voters.

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 07:20 PM
I got one of thoz. Big bace station... U ever talk up here to Illinois?I dnt have black just giving SS h€ll...lol

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 07:21 PM
His handle is calverton or litey. Either one he will answer to!Wont answer to either one... you would confuse me with your REAL dad.