PDA

View Full Version : Davenport

Spike 188
06-11-2017, 06:28 PM
I Was at eldora looked really bad don't think him and Barry have there stuff together don't know if chassis or alack of motor but not him self either

dirtcrazy4u
06-11-2017, 07:41 PM
It's missing Rumley that he can't get passed. ,

HoosierDirtFan
06-11-2017, 07:49 PM
I Was at eldora looked really bad don't think him and Barry have there stuff together don't know if chassis or alack of motor but not him self either

If he was so bad Saturday, then please explain how he made the DREAM A-Main from a b-main that was filled with good drivers including Henry, Babc0ck, Pierce, McIntosh, Shirley, ect...

goincircles
06-11-2017, 08:31 PM

Davenport is at best an average driver always has been then insert Rumleys who set the car up did the maintenance big strong motors and you have an average guy with great equipment winning races but they didn't like rebuilding the car after every race as Davenport is hard on the right side of the car if you get my drift Rumleys would rather stay home and enjoy than rebuilding someones high speed demo derby.Thats fact By the way those of you that jumped on the Superman band
wagon 2 years ago and bought your swag lol its now selling 3 for 20 dollars on the clearance rack lolol

Pennsboro23
06-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Davenport is at best an average driver always has been then insert Rumleys who set the car up did the maintenance big strong motors and you have an average guy with great equipment winning races but they didn't like rebuilding the car after every race as Davenport is hard on the right side of the car if you get my drift Rumleys would rather stay home and enjoy than rebuilding someones high speed demo derby.Thats fact By the way those of you that jumped on the Superman band
wagon 2 years ago and bought your swag lol its now selling 3 for 20 dollars on the clearance rack lolol

If that's a fact, why aren't the Rumleys running their car this year with someone else in it? JD is far from an average driver. Will he ever live up to the season he had two years ago? The simple answer is no. He set the bar so high that the expectations he has now are unreachable. There's no denying that he's struggling this year, but it has more to do with the equipment he is in than his driving skill. He won a fair amount of races in the 116 last year.

Barbecueboy
06-11-2017, 09:07 PM
I've bought rocket, bloomquist and bshep stuff off the 3 for 20 racks, just sayin.......

goincircles
06-11-2017, 09:09 PM
If that's a fact, why aren't the Rumleys running their car this year with someone else in it? JD is far from an average driver. Will he ever live up to the season he had two years ago? The simple answer is no. He set the bar so high that the expectations he has now are unreachable. There's no denying that he's struggling this year, but it has more to do with the equipment he is in than his driving skill. He won a fair amount of races in the 116 last year.

Wrong I had a brief conversation at Atomic last season at the Buckeye nationals and both Rumleys were not happy with the fact they had to rebuild the car after every race one made the comment patients I heard that with my own ears so whatever you think

goincircles
06-11-2017, 09:12 PM
I've bought rocket, bloomquist and bshep stuff off the 3 for 20 racks, just sayin.......

3 year old stuff not last year not that quick I'm making a point that people jumped on a band wagon last season 2 years prior I could count Davenport shirts on one hand lol

25jrjr
06-11-2017, 09:18 PM

You shoppin at Goodwill again??? :)

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Wrong I had a brief conversation at Atomic last season at the Buckeye nationals and both Rumleys were not happy with the fact they had to rebuild the car after every race one made the comment patients I heard that with my own ears so whatever you think

When you quit winning, things are not as rosy.

weatherman85
06-11-2017, 10:05 PM
He still looked better than Owens.

DirtFan49
06-11-2017, 11:10 PM
He was in a car that made the feature instead of being expert keyboard jockey like all the 4m experts. This site used to be great for information and to share racing stories. Now it's just a bunch of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s that want to run every driver down and bitch about everything to do with the sport maybe some of YOU experts should put a team together and get out of the stands and off the keyboard and show everyone how great of a driver you are.....

Kwd1253
06-11-2017, 11:12 PM

First time I every say this on this board, you are dumb ass (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Jd is no where average driver dont win agaist any national or regional drivers. Average drive is your local track driver that cant wheel (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

TNDirt
06-12-2017, 12:34 AM
DJ has struggled this year sure, but he is in a totally different chassis and engine combination with a new team. Sometimes it just takes time to make the right adjustments to become competitive at a high level again. Also, JD was winning races around the south long before he was with rumley, so I know he has the talent to get the job done.

TBSprintFan
06-12-2017, 01:18 AM
He was in a car that made the feature instead of being expert keyboard jockey like all the 4m experts. This site used to be great for information and to share racing stories. Now it's just a bunch of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s that want to run every driver down and bitch about everything to do with the sport maybe some of YOU experts should put a team together and get out of the stands and off the keyboard and show everyone how great of a driver you are.....

Perfect reply, you hit the nail on the head on all accounts.

MaverickSprints
06-12-2017, 06:43 AM
It's missing Rumley that he can't get passed. ,
Wrong, so wrong.

Davenport is at best an average driver always has been then insert Rumleys who set the car up did the maintenance big strong motors and you have an average guy with great equipment winning races...
Double Wrong. Not even close. You just keep gong in circles. Davenport was winning before Rumley and will continue to win long after Rumley. Its going to be exquisite watching you stuff so much crow in your dirty little mouth.

kidrock
06-12-2017, 08:15 AM

Oh and 80 cars and some of the best in the business was there and he made the show.

Good post dirtfan49

Black I
06-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Wrong, so wrong.

Double Wrong. Not even close. You just keep gong in circles. Davenport was winning before Rumley and will continue to win long after Rumley. Its going to be exquisite watching you stuff so much crow in your dirty little mouth.

JD went on and off like a dam light switch. What people are saying is right! You're wrong.

Prior to Rumley... Average. After Rumley... Below average! Period!!

B_K
06-12-2017, 10:32 AM
JD went on and off like a dam light switch. What people are saying is right! You're wrong.

Won a WoO, Lucas, SAS, Southern National, plus numerous other shows in 2010. That light switch must have a slow reaction mechanism.

Black I
06-12-2017, 10:35 AM
First time I every say this on this board, you are dumb ass (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Jd is no where average driver dont win agaist any national or regional drivers. Average drive is your local track driver that cant wheel (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Your first time saying that and you suck at it too lol. Call us all dumb as* all you like while the truth abuot jd some how passes right before your very eyes and you don't see or can't grasp the fact, Jack :)

MaverickSprints
06-12-2017, 10:38 AM

Prior to Rumley he was top 5 in points for most of his rookie season on Lucas Oil tour with CBR/Barry Wright. I know your an, "agent provocateur" so I won't bother responding to anymore of your prodding.
Good luck getting your lights back on, try paying the bill.

Black I
06-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Prior to Rumley he was top 5 in points for most of his rookie season on Lucas Oil tour with CBR/Barry Wright. I know your an, "agent provocateur" so I won't bother responding to anymore of your prodding.
Good luck getting your lights back on, try paying the bill.

Easy big fella, dam lol. I'm not trying to hammer at you over this and won't be an ass and tell you to put ur ole lady on a diet :D. As I see it as well as others, he dropped from average after the fact with Rumley. Peace out!

Carry on your a good read 99.9% of the time... :cool:

25jrjr
06-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Here's the real deal (not Don). Every great driver has had a "gadget"...or advantage....as others call them. Petty, Earnhardt, Gordon...they've all had them. The problem is most have been like a candle...they only last a short time and burn out.

Others, like Bloomer, keep inventing a new candle!

Black I
06-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Here's the real deal (not Don). Every great driver has had a "gadget"...or advantage....as others call them. Petty, Earnhardt, Gordon...they've all had them. The problem is most have been like a candle...they only last a short time and burn out.

Others, like Bloomer, keep inventing a new candle!

This be true!

Sometimes even you cheby lovers make alot of sense ;)

castone
06-12-2017, 11:57 AM
And the Bloomer keeps on Blooming !!

Black I
06-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Bloooooom Blooooooom Bloooooomer!!!!!!! :cool:

jog49
06-12-2017, 12:12 PM
A average driver with great equipment does not win $600,000+ on the dirt late model circuit as some bonehead suggested. As I have observed, Davenport's problem is, in my opinion, horsepower and torque.

25jrjr
06-12-2017, 12:15 PM
A average driver with great equipment does not win $600,000+ on the dirt late model circuit as some bonehead suggested. As I have observed, Davenport's problem is, in my opinion, horsepower and torque.

Could be.....ask EPJ the difference between Durham and Wallace!

Black I
06-12-2017, 12:33 PM

Then when he can obtain the things needed to become more the just a one hit wonder and sustain that status... He will have become above average.

Most guys with dlm seat time could have a big money year too, in the Rumley special!

CarolinaDirt
06-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Then when he can obtain the things needed to become more the just a one hit wonder and sustain that status... He will have become above average.

Most guys with dlm seat time could have a big money year too, in the Rumley special!

Well why didn't they over 15 drivers, some pretty big names around the south have set in the #6 machine over the years ? Since you know everything enlighten us. JD won over $100,000 dollars between crate and super wins in more than one season before ever setting foot in the 6 or on the Lucas Tour.

Black I
06-12-2017, 12:47 PM
Well why didn't they over 15 drivers, some pretty big names around the south have set in the #6 machine over the years ? Since you know everything enlighten us. JD won over $100,000 dollars between crate and super wins in more than one season before ever setting foot in the 6 or on the Lucas Tour.

Were the 15 drivers in the same set up as jd in his glory year? Danica could have wheeled that thing... Probly better lol.

CarolinaDirt
06-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Were the 15 drivers in the same set up as jd in his glory year? Danica could have wheeled that thing... Probly better lol.

He still has the car and the toter why don't you call him and go set in it and see what you can do? I mean its easy right he can even put the device back on for you.

Black I
06-12-2017, 12:58 PM
He still has the car and the toter why don't you call him and go set in it and see what you can do? I mean its easy right he can even put the device back on for you.

I'll have Danica call...

dirtcrazy4u
06-12-2017, 01:54 PM
Wrong. So wrong ? If JD had Rumley turning wrenches on his BWRC ICON I feel you would see him doing better than what he has so far this season. You cann't say the car he is in currently is as good. Forget about the 5.00 Rumley device. They are struggling with set up. So the 6 car is sitting idle ? Makes no sense what so ever ? Maybe rumley's are the problem ! It is dirt racing.

nuff said
06-12-2017, 02:03 PM
One could make the argument that before Davenport got in the 6 car it was average on the national level.It has been a quality ride forever but I don't think Shaver or anyone else ever put together a monster year driving it.JD won a lot of races before he ever sat in the seat of the 6 car.I will wait on the it was all because of the gadget comments.

Matt49
06-12-2017, 05:51 PM
It's amazing how far out of the ballpark some of your perspectives are. JD was one of the 5 best drivers in the country from a pure talent standpoint before he ever got in the 6 car.
When Kevin decided to start helping the family-owned team FULL TIME and they put JD in the 6, that team became a major player. Many factors there including their association with Longhorn and the"device" (which we won't even get into since most of you don't even know what it is) made them nearly unbeatable that season. Imagine how many races they would have won if Bloomer had not been on tour.
Now JD is with Barry Wright and they are struggling. But this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. Barry Wright's cars seem to struggle on the national level as compared to the other top builders right now. Like most builders, they will turn it around at some point. This sport goes in cycles and these cycles affect drivers, teams, builders, etc. What Rumley/Longhorn/JD did for one season is catch all three at peak performance.
That's the bottom line!

25jrjr
06-12-2017, 06:14 PM
It's amazing how far out of the ballpark some of your perspectives are. JD was one of the 5 best drivers in the country from a pure talent standpoint before he ever got in the 6 car.
When Kevin decided to start helping the family-owned team FULL TIME and they put JD in the 6, that team became a major player. Many factors there including their association with Longhorn and the"device" (which we won't even get into since most of you don't even know what it is) made them nearly unbeatable that season. Imagine how many races they would have won if Bloomer had not been on tour.
Now JD is with Barry Wright and they are struggling. But this shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. Barry Wright's cars seem to struggle on the national level as compared to the other top builders right now. Like most builders, they will turn it around at some point. This sport goes in cycles and these cycles affect drivers, teams, builders, etc. What Rumley/Longhorn/JD did for one season is catch all three at peak performance.
That's the bottom line!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...did Bloomer ever have something similar to Rumleys gadget. He only lost the title by 55 points, I think. If the last 2 races hadn't got rained out, he most likely would have won the title.

President Clinton
06-12-2017, 06:15 PM
I thought the 6 car got bought by a team down in Ga? So it's still sitting?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-12-2017, 06:21 PM
I thought the 6 car got bought by a team down in Ga? So it's still sitting?

Still sitting

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...did Bloomer ever have something similar to Rumleys gadget. He only lost the title by 55 points, I think. If the last 2 races hadn't got rained out, he most likely would have won the title.

Based on the butt whooping JD administered at Charlotte? That is pure speculation.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-12-2017, 06:27 PM

I don't think Bloomer ever did. His car never looked like it. I saw a few cars that looked like they were onto it. I saw some stuff under cars that wasn't it. I don't think there were many onto it at the end of 2015. I think there are a lot of people that think they know now, but still don't.

B_K
06-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Didn't the zero have a shock package that he and the 44 had from mid-end of 2014? Seems like I remember some rule changes at that seasons end.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Didn't the zero have a shock package that he and the 44 had from mid-end of 2014? Seems like I remember some rule changes at that seasons end.
He had some or all of the stuff that got outlawed at the end of 2014.

Illtsate32
06-12-2017, 07:16 PM
The 116 would of won the dream with JD driving it....

Highside Hustler25
06-12-2017, 07:23 PM

uh oh, I think you might have lit the fuse.

B_K
06-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Actually in those conditions, the 116 was in good hands. Don't sleep on Overton. He's exceptionally good.

dirtdobber45
06-12-2017, 07:32 PM
The 116 would of won the dream with JD driving it....Very very SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT!!!

Black I
06-12-2017, 07:33 PM
uh oh, I think you might have lit the fuse.

But he can't release the stick hahaha

dirtdobber45
06-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Actually in those conditions, the 116 was in good hands. Don't sleep on Overton. He's exceptionally good.Very true. JD wouldve knock down a wall or two. LOL

dirtdobber45
06-12-2017, 07:35 PM
But he can't release the stick hahahaThats because he has his butt clinched too tight

B_K
06-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Very true. JD wouldve knock down a wall or two. LOL

Nah, he's gotten much better with car control over the years. Remember when he first started he was going to be the show. Sometimes that was for good reasons, just as often it was for the wrong reasons. The talent was always obvious even if you almost got in a fight with him a time or two.

He and Barry will get it going better soon I would guess. Davenport is a victim of his own success. For my $$$ his 2015 season is the best in history. Anytime someone throws down a season like that they've hit on something. They were no different, but you don't go on that run if you're average.

As for Overton, I just see him as grinder with enormous talent that's found a great home. People forget that even though he's from GA, a lot of these tracks are new to him this year. He was either racing in SGA/Carolina's or on the road. If they chose to run regionally he's going to get bored stacking all those checks.

GRT62
06-13-2017, 08:03 AM
Overton is a very humble guy. And gives some great interviews doesn't try to be "nascar" says what he's feeling.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-13-2017, 08:24 AM
Actually in those conditions, the 116 was in good hands. Don't sleep on Overton. He's exceptionally good.

Agreed. Been whipped by that guy enough to know. Haha

dirtdobber45
06-13-2017, 07:44 PM
Id like to see Barry do well. He deserves it. Very nice guy at the shop and at the track. Wish him all the luck.

Giterdunn
06-14-2017, 07:49 AM
One of the best races I have seen in a while was last year's Tarheel 50 at Tri-County Racetrack. JD (in Weaver's 116) & Overton (in his 75 Bud car) put on a show / battle for the last 30 laps that was a blast to watch. Both of these guys can drive and they proved it again that night. I would bet that was the night Weaver took note of Overton.. I know the crowd did.

I wish someone would post that video.. I'd like to see it again myself..

I'm confident Barry & JD will get the house car straightened out running better. I still think 430 or 454 CI's of Clements would cure a lot of ills...

DoubleZero
06-14-2017, 10:32 AM
There were lots of factors, and maybe it consumed itself, but the 2015 season was interesting....The saw-blade 6 became one of the most photographed cars in history...all trying to catch the 'device' in action. At the end of the day, cooler heads, and legislation re-established the status quo. we're back to the future. The winner can now be predicted beforehand...it might be, popular, and all be well and good, but part of the intrigue was lost.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-14-2017, 11:50 AM
There were lots of factors, and maybe it consumed itself, but the 2015 season was interesting....The saw-blade 6 became one of the most photographed cars in history...all trying to catch the 'device' in action. At the end of the day, cooler heads, and legislation re-established the status quo. we're back to the future. The winner can now be predicted beforehand...it might be, popular, and all be well and good, but part of the intrigue was lost.

Cooler heads prevailed? You are joking right? Knee-jerk prevailed. We would have better racing right now if nothing was done.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-14-2017, 12:20 PM
The 116 would of won the dream with JD driving it....Huh, speaking of the Dream and winning, where was your boy?

Overton is as good a driver as anyone.

goincircles
06-15-2017, 08:19 PM

Nope wanna stay here and bitch and complain much cheaper lol that's fact

goincircles
06-15-2017, 08:22 PM
Wrong, so wrong.

You might want to go through the win column let me know about all these races he has won this year

goincircles
06-15-2017, 08:24 PM
Won a WoO, Lucas, SAS, Southern National, plus numerous other shows in 2010. That light switch must have a slow reaction mechanism.

Delusional if you think he is even close to a top 10 driver this year even top 20 for that matter Superman yeah right

goincircles
06-15-2017, 08:26 PM
Easy big fella, dam lol. I'm not trying to hammer at you over this and won't be an ass and tell you to put ur ole lady on a diet :D. As I see it as well as others, he dropped from average after the fact with Rumley. Peace out!

Carry on your a good read 99.9% of the time... :cool:

That's fact I don't care who you are

goincircles
06-15-2017, 08:28 PM
A average driver with great equipment does not win $600,000+ on the dirt late model circuit as some bonehead suggested. As I have observed, Davenport's problem is, in my opinion, horsepower and torque. Anyone can step on a trip wire once in awhile JD is frickin toast that 49 car was the junk of the Dream

MI Dirt Fan
06-15-2017, 08:30 PM
Definitely not a supporter but he still made the show. 50+ other cars didn't

goincircles
06-15-2017, 08:36 PM
Forgive me if I'm wrong wasn't Davenport in the Rumley # 6 in 2016 Lucas Oil tour and was beaten within an inch of his life by some dude named Bloomquist by 900 points?????? Just askin lol

dirtcrazy4u
06-15-2017, 08:51 PM
So nobody thinks he would not be any better if Rumley was turning wrenches on the ICON ?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-15-2017, 09:00 PM
So nobody thinks he would not be any better if Rumley was turning wrenches on the ICON ?

Good question. I say 50/50 chance. Keep in mind a few yrs back jd and barry had that winning streak so they can get the job done.

25jrjr
06-15-2017, 09:03 PM

Most likely, esp if he had a hand on the design side!

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-16-2017, 05:40 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong wasn't Davenport in the Rumley # 6 in 2016 Lucas Oil tour and was beaten within an inch of his life by some dude named Bloomquist by 900 points?????? Just askin lol

Was he not ahead of everyone else? I guess those guys really suck.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-16-2017, 06:30 AM
Didn't the zero have a shock package that he and the 44 had from mid-end of 2014? Seems like I remember some rule changes at that seasons end.And I think Owens, and CBR. There was a few who had them. Not sure all who, but yeah he had that. Funny, no one gave Penske the time of day, then Bloomer starts running Penskes and bam, a sh!tload are running Penskes now.

#FALSuperman
06-16-2017, 07:41 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong wasn't Davenport in the Rumley # 6 in 2016 Lucas Oil tour and was beaten within an inch of his life by some dude named Bloomquist by 900 points?????? Just askin lolI agree, Bloomer wooped up on JD the entire 2nd half of the season, but he did that to everyone. Davenport finished 1st and 2nd the past 2 years on the Lucas Tour. If he's an average driver at best, we are really offending a lot of big names out there who finished behind JD. Owens, O'Neal, EPJ, Sheppard, T-Mac, etc, etc...

President Clinton
06-16-2017, 07:48 AM
If he doesn't win the Ultimate race tonight at Lavonia Ga, he ain't gonna win for a while!

#FALSuperman
06-16-2017, 08:32 AM
If he doesn't win the Ultimate race tonight at Lavonia Ga, he ain't gonna win for a while!He's not running this weekend...in the shop

Kwd1253
06-16-2017, 08:45 AM
I agree, Bloomer wooped up on JD the entire 2nd half of the season, but he did that to everyone. Davenport finished 1st and 2nd the past 2 years on the Lucas Tour. If he's an average driver at best, we are really offending a lot of big names out there who finished behind JD. Owens, O'Neal, EPJ, Sheppard, T-Mac, etc, etc...

Stop using logic on this board, most will never get the grasp of that lol

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-16-2017, 08:46 AM
And I think Owens, and CBR. There was a few who had them. Not sure all who, but yeah he had that. Funny, no one gave Penske the time of day, then Bloomer starts running Penskes and bam, a sh!tload are running Penskes now.

Penske has been one of the premier shock manufacturers, in the world, for a long time. They have done more for Bloomer than the other way around. Selling a few dlm shocks isn't going to move their needle.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-16-2017, 08:47 AM
And I think Owens, and CBR. There was a few who had them. Not sure all who, but yeah he had that. Funny, no one gave Penske the time of day, then Bloomer starts running Penskes and bam, a sh!tload are running Penskes now.

Depends which shocks you are talking about. Penske owns the inerter patents. CBR certainly didn't have access to that.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-16-2017, 09:42 AM
Penske has been one of the premier shock manufacturers, in the world, for a long time. They have done more for Bloomer than the other way around. Selling a few dlm shocks isn't going to move their needle.Where did I say anywhere that Bloomer put Penske on the World racing map? He most certainly turned the late model guys on to Penske. Have you seen how many people are running Penske's in late models now, it's a bunch. Of course they helped out Bloomer more, they agreed to work with him and not tell him to p!ss off.

Rogers only been in World racing series for about 40 years, so yes, he has vastly more irons in the fire than dirt cars. Yes, I know who Roger Penske is, and that he has his irons in tons of fires. Very wealthy and smart man who employs smart people.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-16-2017, 09:49 AM
Depends which shocks you are talking about. Penske owns the inerter patents. CBR certainly didn't have access to that.I'm talking about whatever it was that Bloomer had, it was said that Owens, CBR, maybe a few others, were also trying them. Of course Penske has the patent, just as most other things are patented. You pay money, you get access to whatever was patented, at least what that company lets you have access to.

I'm curious, how are you so definitive in your answers, always, are you Ronnie Crooks, Stuckey, Robbie Allen?

SFrancisFan15
06-16-2017, 10:21 AM
I agree, Bloomer wooped up on JD the entire 2nd half of the season, but he did that to everyone. Davenport finished 1st and 2nd the past 2 years on the Lucas Tour. If he's an average driver at best, we are really offending a lot of big names out there who finished behind JD. Owens, O'Neal, EPJ, Sheppard, T-Mac, etc, etc...

Great post sir.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-16-2017, 10:41 AM
I'm talking about whatever it was that Bloomer had, it was said that Owens, CBR, maybe a few others, were also trying them. Of course Penske has the patent, just as most other things are patented. You pay money, you get access to whatever was patented, at least what that company lets you have access to.

I'm curious, how are you so definitive in your answers, always, are you Ronnie Crooks, Stuckey, Robbie Allen?

My point was that an Integra team will not have Penske only technology. You don't have to have a name in this sport to know things. People will sell their mom in this sport for a dollar. Which is what makes a lot of the fear rules in this sport unnecessary.

There were at least 3 different types of shock technology in play and outlawed at that one time.

Hitemdeep
06-18-2017, 03:24 PM
Hatfield makes about as good of a motor as any of them. Barry's cars are a little off. Owens and Francis couldn't get them to the front, and JD is doing about the same. can't deny that dude's talent, if they get the car hooked up he'll be OK.

goincircles
06-18-2017, 09:06 PM

LMAO Davenport would have had the right rear beat to hell and right rear tire gone the idiot doesn't know a thing about finess its run as hard as I can as long as I can but most generally has the ass end of the car destroyed.I know for fact that why Rumley left

MI Dirt Fan
06-18-2017, 09:12 PM
There was no one beating Bloomquist. Period, end of story.

Hoosier_Dirt
06-18-2017, 09:52 PM
LMAO Davenport would have had the right rear beat to hell and right rear tire gone the idiot doesn't know a thing about finess its run as hard as I can as long as I can but most generally has the ass end of the car destroyed.I know for fact that why Rumley left

If this is true, why aren't Rumleys racing? Fact is they done what they set out to do, Kevin has a engineering degree, so got a job. If I remember right...LeRoy was over travelling too. I personally don't think the BWRC is the right car for JD, maybe they'll get it figured out. JD is a great driver, would have no problem finding a ride.

Kwd1253
06-18-2017, 10:18 PM

Cough cough this not the reasoning of their split. Your full of yourself about that.

goincircles
06-19-2017, 10:53 AM
Cough cough this not the reasoning of their split. Your full of yourself about that. I know what I heard at Atomic last season at the Buckeye national I was standing beside the car heard the conversation about tearing up equipment never driving with finesse yep could be another reason but the type driver that so called superman is did not help period

jog49
06-20-2017, 04:26 PM
You didn't have to convert the "idiot" sign around your neck to neon!

Josh Bayko
06-20-2017, 05:38 PM
Depends which shocks you are talking about. Penske owns the inerter patents. CBR certainly didn't have access to that.

Wasn't CBR running Integras still during the inerter deal?

powerslide
06-21-2017, 03:48 PM
Wasn't CBR running Integras still during the inerter deal?

He said CBR didn't have the inerter deal. Pretty sure Lanigan had it or some form of it but that was before he ran for CBR.

Josh Bayko
06-21-2017, 07:05 PM
He said CBR didn't have the inerter deal. Pretty sure Lanigan had it or some form of it but that was before he ran for CBR.

Lanigan was an Integra guy too.

dirtdobber45
06-21-2017, 09:02 PM
I know what I heard at Atomic last season at the Buckeye national I was standing beside the car heard the conversation about tearing up equipment never driving with finesse yep could be another reason but the type driver that so called superman is did not help periodHow I understood it thats why jd didnt get the Weaver ride.

billetbirdcage
06-21-2017, 09:54 PM
How I understood it thats why jd didnt get the Weaver ride.

JD turned down the weaver ride to do something with Wright, had nothing to do with his driving style.

zyoung25
06-21-2017, 10:03 PM
I know what I heard at Atomic last season at the Buckeye national I was standing beside the car heard the conversation about tearing up equipment never driving with finesse yep could be another reason but the type driver that so called superman is did not help period

He tore up so much sh!t that night cruising the bottom to a 2nd place finish. He ran 2 races last year at atomic, 1st and 2nd place finishes. I don't know why there would be any kind of argument after either of those. This place cracks me up sometimes.

dirtdobber45
06-22-2017, 10:42 AM
JD turned down the weaver ride to do something with Wright, had nothing to do with his driving style.Ok. No disrespect to Barry but why would anyone turn down a winning ride to start over? Think about it

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-22-2017, 11:06 AM
Ok. No disrespect to Barry but why would anyone turn down a winning ride to start over? Think about it

Theres more to it than you know!

Why did the bear use the rabbit to wipe his azz.

castone
06-22-2017, 12:37 PM
If JD had got the 116 ride he would be on cloud 9, and wearing the Cape 24/7, and no disrespect to Overton he is great , and running that 116 up front almost every race.

dirtdobber45
06-22-2017, 01:36 PM
Theres more to it than you know!Why did the bear use the rabbit to wipe his azz.Because you wasnt around to do it...lmao

Illtsate32
06-22-2017, 02:14 PM
If JD had got the 116 ride he would be on cloud 9, and wearing the Cape 24/7, and no disrespect to Overton he is great , and running that 116 up front almost every race.I agree I think he would of won some big ones already too..Overton was never a factor till he stepped in that car...Davenport has to be kicking himself....

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-22-2017, 02:29 PM
I agree I think he would of won some big ones already too..Overton was never a factor till he stepped in that car...Davenport has to be kicking himself....

Don't think for a second that Overton is a second rate driver.

Illtsate32
06-22-2017, 03:30 PM
Don't think for a second that Overton is a second rate driver.No not at all hes dang good....but lets all not send too high a praise yet like people did JD...

dirtcrazy4u
06-22-2017, 03:33 PM
Everyone keeps saying JD turned down the 116 ride. Overton is doing a great job. Up on the wheel every show. I wonder if JD is sorry he didn't take that ride ? If it's true, because Overton is young and he isn't going anywhere, that seat is his .

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-22-2017, 03:44 PM
Jd will be back yall just hang tight!

25jrjr
06-22-2017, 04:32 PM
Jd will be back yall just hang tight!

Too late.....Randys already had the nickname, "Dream Weaver", locked up! :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Too late.....Randys already had the nickname, "Dream Weaver", locked up! :)

I didnt mean in the 116.

25jrjr
06-22-2017, 04:59 PM
I didnt mean in the 116.

I was referring to YOU as the Dream Weaver! :)

Clayton_Wetter
06-22-2017, 05:13 PM
Theres more to it than you know!

Why did the bear use the rabbit to wipe his azz.

Because you weren't handy???? hahahahahahhaaaaaa

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-22-2017, 05:14 PM
I was referring to YOU as the Dream Weaver! :)

No dreaming here.

B_K
06-22-2017, 05:25 PM
I would venture a guess that every new "Icon" that is sold has a percentage distributed to someone who's last name isn't Wright.

Basically betting on yourself. If they eventually get this right and get rolling they will sale a ton of cars. Short term return hasn't been good. Long term remains to be seen.

hucktyson
10-28-2018, 09:43 AM
So without rumley and mega funding it didn’t work out so well ?

Mod110s
10-28-2018, 10:16 AM
Exactly lol. Without rumley he can’t get out of his own way lol. I’ll give him some credit cause he can wheel one but without rumley and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ton of money he ain’t gonna win (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) but a $2,500 race

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-28-2018, 11:52 AM
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a joke your post is. Jd hasnt been w rumley all his career and he has won more than $2500 races.

K1ngCat
10-28-2018, 02:12 PM
without good motors it didn't work out so well.

K1ngCat
10-28-2018, 02:13 PM
Rumley wasn't with him hen he was driving the 116 weaver cars

BirkyAndTheShark
10-29-2018, 01:12 AM
JD was winning a lot of races and making big shows before he and Rumley teamed up. Amazes me someone that gets lapped in a heat race would revive a almost 5 month old thread to talk $hit

hucktyson
10-29-2018, 06:42 AM
And my opinion is still more relevant than someone who feeds the geese staring at snort pictures on the ceiling over their bed.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-29-2018, 10:47 AM
JD was winning a lot of races and making big shows before he and Rumley teamed up. Amazes me someone that gets lapped in a heat race would revive a almost 5 month old thread to talk $hit

Hes jealous!!!!!
Hes also mad cuz lance didnt contact him for that ride

TMaCiLLiNi39
10-29-2018, 08:26 PM
And my opinion is still more relevant than someone who feeds the geese staring at snort pictures on the ceiling over their bed.

Your opinion has never been relevant.... you’re a joke... and you are getting more and more pathetic

Barbecueboy
10-29-2018, 08:38 PM

This is funny in so many ways.............and poignant.

ZERO25
10-29-2018, 08:52 PM
This is funny in so many ways.............and poignant.

He's the worlds greatest deck.......builder.....just ask him! :)