PDA

View Full Version : What did you see at the Big E that cought your eye?

Black I
06-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Lot of crazy shT there to take in with all the beer bellies running about, u must have see something...

Lol, the ole girl with here top off beating hel out of her ole man was nothing short of knee slappin' historical lol!!! Don't know what set here off but her belly was bigger then here big ole flopper titties and she packed a wild punch :D

dmr37
06-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Lost: My Lunch

ptown
06-12-2017, 04:01 PM
White trash guys inside the track with no shirts.

Highside Hustler25
06-12-2017, 05:21 PM
but her belly was bigger then here big ole flopper titties

Women nowadays seem to think this a attractive look. You see more and more of it and they don't seem embarrassed or try to hide it much.

RRRKKK
06-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Sounds like the same old Eldora, more of a drunken brawl occurrence, with some racing. That is why I never go anymore. Who would expose your family too that?

jog49
06-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Tramp stamps galore!

Pennsboro23
06-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Sounds like the same old Eldora, more of a drunken brawl occurrence, with some racing. That is why I never go anymore. Who would expose your family too that?

It never has been a family vacation

zyoung25
06-12-2017, 05:52 PM
A car trying to pass tech without door plates. The DirtCar guy on the grid catching h£ll from one Casebolts guys.

Sounds like I go for all the wrong reasons compared to everyone else.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Lot of crazy shT there to take in with all the beer bellies running about, u must have see something...

Lol, the ole girl with here top off beating hel out of her ole man was nothing short of knee slappin' historical lol!!! Don't know what set here off but her belly was bigger then here big ole flopper titties and she packed a wild punch :D

Awe nevermind i cant say it its just not right. Hope u had a good time anyways!

TackyTracker
06-12-2017, 06:18 PM
sorry but I thought the 32 coming from buried in the B to make the show was impressive.. Bloomer was also impressive..

dirtdobber45
06-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Women nowadays seem to think this a attractive look. You see more and more of it and they don't seem embarrassed or try to hide it much.Thats part of the LGBT movement. LOL

dirtdobber45
06-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Awe nevermind i cant say it its just not right. Hope u had a good time anyways!Was Black I describing you hun?

JK4745
06-12-2017, 07:33 PM
I thought Zack Dohm was pretty impressive. Leading some laps and running 4th on Friday night. Saturday night leading some of his heat and running top 10 in one of the biggest races in dirt late model racing.

dirtdobber45
06-12-2017, 07:44 PM
I thought Zack Dohm was pretty impressive. Leading some laps and running 4th on Friday night. Saturday night leading some of his heat and running top 10 in one of the biggest races in dirt late model racing.Let him get some more time there and he will be a dark horse for sure

RiffRaf67
06-13-2017, 11:19 AM
Agreed with TT. Bloomer may have won the show and took home the big check, but the "show" was the 32's charge through his B main.

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:35 AM
Agreed with TT. Bloomer may have won the show and took home the big check, but the "show" was the 32's charge through his B main.

He got in the show but chocked when it came down to business... lol, the show will go on and maybe bobby will be part of it next time? ;)

JK4745
06-13-2017, 12:55 PM
Are you really that stupid black turd? Pierce was in the show Saturday. We all get it you don't like him but please don't let your hatred get in the way of the facts. Youngest North/South winner, youngest World 100 winner, 2 time summer nationals champion, 2 time UMP national champion. What more does he have to do before age 21 before you have to admit he is the most accomplished dirt late model racer we have seen before age 21. Black turd is back and 4m is worse now because of it.

Black I
06-13-2017, 01:16 PM
Name calling now??? lol, fact that he got his tail beat is the only reason for your anger son. get the help u need and stop pushing it out on other :p

CRK
06-13-2017, 01:40 PM
Gavin Landers on Bloomers crew was interesting. Let's see if he learned any new tricks.

RiffRaf67
06-13-2017, 01:45 PM
Calling it like I seen it Blackie, I don't have a dog in this fight bro, I wore #55 gear and spiderweb bandana all weekend, so bash me for that instead! hahaha

Black I
06-13-2017, 02:34 PM
Calling it like I seen it Blackie, I don't have a dog in this fight bro, I wore #55 gear and spiderweb bandana all weekend, so bash me for that instead! hahaha

We have something in common then broham. I call it as i see it too. As bobby would say... "If you don't like it eat shT"! Right? :D

RiffRaf67
06-13-2017, 02:40 PM
Yeah, I dunno who thought that shirt was a good idea...

ptown
06-13-2017, 02:46 PM

Ignorant idiots?

Black I
06-13-2017, 02:57 PM

Thats what I don't get. Who sat down, drew this thing up and said... Perfect lol, we'll sell 'em... What the hell are they on???? Certainly wasn't thinking...

This sport deserves way better then that!!!

JK4745
06-13-2017, 03:57 PM
I have no anger issues. Just sick of you and a few others belittling drivers on this forum. If you don't like them I get it but don't bash them every other post. I have drivers I dislike too but I don't get on here and constantly run them down and try to diminish their accomplishments. I wish I would have known you were at Eldora, I would love to talk face to face rather than on a forum.

Black I
06-13-2017, 04:34 PM
I have no anger issues. Just sick of you and a few others belittling drivers on this forum. If you don't like them I get it but don't bash them every other post. I have drivers I dislike too but I don't get on here and constantly run them down and try to diminish their accomplishments. I wish I would have known you were at Eldora, I would love to talk face to face rather than on a forum.

Don't like what you see here don't read it. That simple no? As for the face to face stuff... Lol, well buddy you do have anger issues if what you read on a forum gets you that worked up. What u see here is what you get face to face as well. If thats what u want feel free to stop by anytime or come on out to Maple Park, Il you need directions or a phone number? If you was talking to me...give me a pm. have a nice day :D

Black I
06-13-2017, 04:37 PM
Can we get back to the topic now? Smh :D

Nobody see any crazy shT at Eldora or what??

Everbody wants to fight. Whats wrong with you people?? LOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2017, 04:50 PM
Can we get back to the topic now? Smh :D

Nobody see any crazy shT at Eldora or what??

Everbody wants to fight. Whats wrong with you people?? LOL

He just wants to have a beer w you and shake ur hand

Highside Hustler25
06-13-2017, 05:26 PM
Talked with some friends that made the trip this past weekend and they all said the crowd was the loudest during Pierce's run toward the front in the B Main. And they're not Pierce fans. 1 guy can't stand him but admitted he put on a heck of a show.

JK4745
06-13-2017, 05:31 PM
I said talk, said nothing of fighting. I don't get to Illinois but you obviously get to Ohio. You challenged me a couple years ago on here to a fight and I told you where I would be that weekend but you sent me a message apologizing for being an a$$ and said you drink then get on here and spout off. So I suppose you're just drunk again? Seriously though why the need to bash certain drivers constantly? If you don't like his shirts don't buy one.

25jrjr
06-13-2017, 05:38 PM
I said talk, said nothing of fighting. I don't get to Illinois but you obviously get to Ohio. You challenged me a couple years ago on here to a fight and I told you where I would be that weekend but you sent me a message apologizing for being an a$$ and said you drink then get on here and spout off. So I suppose you're just drunk again? Seriously though why the need to bash certain drivers constantly? If you don't like his shirts don't buy one.

This place would be like watching paint dry, without ol Chief Pot-Stirrer, aka Black I, Eye, Ford, or the thousand other usernames he has used or banned from! :)

Black I
06-13-2017, 05:45 PM

I said all that??? Lol, get real. Fine, you want to to just talk to me then pm me and i'll give you my number and we can go from there. I think ur back peddling it here but ok if u say so...

One question, why make up stories dude?? If ur that bothered by what I say to make up the bs you just did you got issues as I said... carry on :cool:

Clayton_Wetter
06-13-2017, 05:46 PM
Maybe the glare from that shiny coal black track surface!!!

25jrjr
06-13-2017, 05:50 PM
Maybe the glare from that shiny coal black track surface!!!

Heaven.......black gold, that is! :)

Black I
06-13-2017, 05:50 PM
This place would be like watching paint dry, without ol Chief Pot-Stirrer, aka Black I, Eye, Ford, or the thousand other usernames he has used or banned from! :)

Say what you want but the pot don't get stirred by me. I just tell it like it is and then some just can't handel it but enough of that... I got to get me another bottle of jd. I'm starting to get the hebee geebbee's here hahaha

Highside Hustler25
06-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Say what you want but the pot don't get stirred by me. I just tell it like it is and then some just can't handel it but enough of that... I got to get me another bottle of jd. I'm starting to get the hebee geebbee's here hahaha

No, what you need to get is spell check:)Yer spelling has gone straight down the chitter lately. It's almost Litey like.

Black I
06-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Black I, Eye, Ford, or the thousand other usernames he has used or banned from! :)

You may very well be right on the thousand and as I recall... you are't far behind me in that category.... :p

Black I
06-13-2017, 06:00 PM
No, what you need to get is spell check:)Yer spelling has gone straight down the chitter lately. It's almost Litey like.

Can I not satistfiiy u people on here??? What next??? You gonna make me go get a friking hair cut and paint my car purple? smh. get off my back as*hole hahahaha

25jrjr
06-13-2017, 06:11 PM
You may very well be right on the thousand and as I recall... you are't far behind me in that category.... :p

Easy there, hoss....I think ur way ahead in that category! :)

I was actually released from username timeout yesterday, but ill keep using this one!

I feel so FREE, I think I'll start another "But, daddy" Rocket threads! :)

Highside Hustler25
06-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Can I not satistfiiy u people on here??? What next??? You gonna make me go get a friking hair cut and paint my car purple? smh. get off my back as*hole hahahaha

Lighten up Francis

Black I
06-13-2017, 06:15 PM
Easy there, hoss....I think ur way ahead in that category! :)

I was actually released from username timeout yesterday, but ill keep using this one!

I feel so FREE, I think I'll start another "But, daddy" Rocket threads! :)

Oh no question I probably hold the record and who don't know that by now. Didn't I used to call you backwoods or was that another cheby lober? lol

Black I
06-13-2017, 06:19 PM
Lighten up Francis

Lol, well u hurt my 4m feeling Sargent :D

25jrjr
06-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Oh no question I probably hold the record and who don't know that by now. Didn't I used to call you backwoods or was that another cheby lober? lol

Yep.....Im married to my cousins uncles bro-in-laws transgender nephew! Its in the genes...cant help it! :)

JK4745
06-13-2017, 06:23 PM
Didn't make up stories I just looked and I still have the pm where you stated all I've said. I will pm you as I've done no back pedaling here. You send me your number through the pm and I will call you tomorrow if that's alright with you.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2017, 06:39 PM

Father like son!

Black I
06-13-2017, 06:59 PM
Didn't make up stories I just looked and I still have the pm where you stated all I've said. I will pm you as I've done no back pedaling here. You send me your number through the pm and I will call you tomorrow if that's alright with you.

Yes that would be nice. I will be expeting u to call. Gosh im so excited ;)

25jrjr
06-13-2017, 07:01 PM

You better borrow some Depends from Sir Jump-a-lot, then! :)

Black I
06-13-2017, 07:05 PM
Sent it jk buddy:)

JK4745
06-13-2017, 07:13 PM
Got it Black I

Highside Hustler25
06-13-2017, 07:21 PM

You guys gonna have one of them group hugs???:cool:

Black I
06-13-2017, 07:51 PM
You guys gonna have one of them group hugs???:cool:

Not sure his intentions hh. Maybe hes a she ;)

dirtdobber45
06-13-2017, 08:26 PM
Not sure his intentions hh. Maybe hes a she ;)It whines like a girl... must be a girl Black.. dnt let her get to you. LOL

dirtdobber45
06-13-2017, 08:28 PM
Yep.....Im married to my cousins uncles bro-in-laws transgender nephew! Its in the genes...cant help it! :)So you and SS are married? J/K LMAO

slmcrewchief99
06-13-2017, 09:15 PM
Ya'll need to play nice. Think ya'll been drinkin from the same bottle. lol

Black I
06-13-2017, 09:17 PM
Ya'll need to play nice. Think ya'll been drinkin from the same bottle. lol

Old Smoky! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Sure hits the spot by God :cool:

slmcrewchief99
06-13-2017, 09:49 PM
Old Smoky! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Sure hits the spot by God :cool: Bout what I figured. Somebody done chunked the cork away. lol

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:47 PM
Bout what I figured. Somebody done chunked the cork away. lol

Makes me feel 10 feet tall, bad as* whoop ur as* and call u in the mornin' just to say I care!! hahaha

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:48 PM
Whooop Whooop!!! :D

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:49 PM
Letsa all break out into song shall we???

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:51 PM
Here's to old DH Lawrence!!! Nnnnnick nick Indians!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2017, 10:52 PM
Letsa all break out into song shall we???

No go put some beer in ur palm and get ur date drunk!

Black I
06-13-2017, 10:58 PM
No go put some beer in ur palm and get ur date drunk!

Litey! ur gonna push my fun button and then u and I are gonna go at it like two three legged cats on a frozen pond!!!

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySgOds3bzcc

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2017, 11:00 PM
Litey! ur gonna push my fun button and then u and I are gonna go at it like two three legged cats on a frozen pond!!!

Keep in mind that pond is deep. Hope u can swim calvertons daddy

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2017, 11:03 PM
You are about as handy as a 1 legged man w a rubber crutch in an azz kicking contest

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:04 PM

I have told u!! There ain't no way u came from my loyns!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2017, 11:06 PM
You pizzed cuz litey left u at track and u had to find another way home.

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:06 PM
You are about as handy as a 1 legged man w a rubber crutch in an azz kicking contest

God man. If that ain't proof enough ur Litey... they ain't any!!! Now go slap ur mamma in the pus*

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:08 PM
You pizzed cuz litey left u at track and u had to find another way home.

Keep covering ur self. It's only sinking u deeper Lite Inn! hahahaha

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2017, 11:08 PM
I have told u!! There ain't no way u came from my loyns!!

Your right i dont have freckles,buck teeth and my picture on a magazine like you do

slmcrewchief99
06-13-2017, 11:09 PM
LMBO. Blackie I'm sorry but he got ya on that 1. Bout spewed my coke float all over my keyboard when I saw that.

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:12 PM
LMBO. Blackie I'm sorry but he got ya on that 1. Bout spewed my coke float all over my keyboard when I saw that.

He's got me on all of them... The duffis just don't know it :D

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:12 PM
Got him all wound up hahaha

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:13 PM
I like the Mad Mag one the best :D

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:17 PM
I remember when DC and I went all night... Lol, that fool came up with some shT even the devil himself would have blushed on hahaha. I kept his intrastate I guess. Had him telling me he was a dam psychiatrist and shT hahaha. I started calling him Doc and it finally pissed him off :D

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:27 PM
Sheridan Ar, is that close to Walnut Ridge SLM99? I know ya'alls a pm ing one another right now so I'll give you a moment to yourselves Lol

Im pretty sure Iv been to Sheridan. I pretty much grew up in Black Rock.

slmcrewchief99
06-13-2017, 11:37 PM
I remember DC and Bubba too. That seems like ages ago too. Everything around here has changed so much with some of them old guys gone and all the new people getting on here now. Guess that's why seeing you and SS go at each other just isn't right. All of us "old" guys on here need to do all we can to get along. It's obvious we are in the minority. I respect the he1l out of you, SS, A25jr, DD45, BBQ, and several others. I don't want my fellow senior members to get some hard feelings between the 2 of yall.

slmcrewchief99
06-13-2017, 11:47 PM
Sheridan Ar, is that close to Walnut Ridge SLM99? I know ya'alls a pm ing one another right now so I'll give you a moment to yourselves Lol

Im pretty sure Iv been to Sheridan. I pretty much grew up in Black Rock.Actually I was on the phone with my grandson. My father passed away a few weeks ago. He called me crying because he misses his Pop. Sheridan is about 35 miles south of Little Rock. That Timothy Culp that has stepped out with some Lucas and WoO races. His race shop is about 10 miles from here. I-30 Speedway is the closest track from my house.

Black I
06-13-2017, 11:58 PM
I remember DC and Bubba too. That seems like ages ago too. Everything around here has changed so much with some of them old guys gone and all the new people getting on here now. Guess that's why seeing you and SS go at each other just isn't right. All of us "old" guys on here need to do all we can to get along. It's obvious we are in the minority. I respect the he1l out of you, SS, A25jr, DD45, BBQ, and several others. I don't want my fellow senior members to get some hard feelings between the 2 of yall.

It is what it is brother. Can't say I disagree with you one bit. I have been banned on here so many times it's gotten to be routine lol. Thing is, Im always able to read everything that is going on and to tell u the truth... This place is a haven for those who like to argue back and forth no matter who's banned or not. I can guarantee u if I am gone tomorrow, the same crap will be here. Some of the boys on here like to say it's me and a few others that hijack and cause trouble but if u take a real good look u will see me, and some of the other guys can keep things in check. It's the guys who don't like the truth who call me out and the few others, and thats just a fact!! If I can't tell it like it is then I am not being me. here there or wherever... Some folks on here got it in there head this is some kind of elaborate country club in Beverly Hills lol but it's dirt racing right??? how do u get so worked up over what is said on a dirt racing forum to act like lady Diane at tea time hahaha.... oh well it is what it is :cool:

Black I
06-14-2017, 12:05 AM
Actually I was on the phone with my grandson. My father passed away a few weeks ago. He called me crying because he misses his Pop. Sheridan is about 35 miles south of Little Rock. That Timothy Culp that has stepped out with some Lucas and WoO races. His race shop is about 10 miles from here. I-30 Speedway is the closest track from my house.

Hey, my condolences dude!! I lost my mom and my sons best friend last November. Mom went on a Fri. my kids friend on on Saturday. Its tough bro and I know how u feel. We gotta keep on keeping on for them. they sure as heck don't want us to give up our lives... God be with u and yours!!

Black I
06-14-2017, 12:09 AM
Gotta hit it my man. Have a very important phone call in the morning so I better get my rest or I might slip up and get myself into more trouble hahaha. have a good'en....

Highside Hustler25
06-14-2017, 10:54 AM
Gotta hit it my man. Have a very important phone call in the morning so I better get my rest or I might slip up and get myself into more trouble hahaha. have a good'en....

So, how did that blind date turn out???

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-14-2017, 11:17 AM
So, how did that blind date turn out???

We prolly will never know.

Black I
06-14-2017, 01:43 PM
He called me dad an i called him son, then he cut off a pease off my ear. He said thats for naming him Sue, or something like that... :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-14-2017, 02:12 PM
He called me dad an i called him son, then he cut off a pease off my ear. He said thats for naming him Sue, or something like that... :)

Litey....?

dirtdobber45
06-14-2017, 03:41 PM
I remember DC and Bubba too. That seems like ages ago too. Everything around here has changed so much with some of them old guys gone and all the new people getting on here now. Guess that's why seeing you and SS go at each other just isn't right. All of us "old" guys on here need to do all we can to get along. It's obvious we are in the minority. I respect the he1l out of you, SS, A25jr, DD45, BBQ, and several others. I don't want my fellow senior members to get some hard feelings between the 2 of yall.I appreciate it 99. Sorry to hear about your dad.