PDA

View Full Version : Not again?

Krooser
06-14-2017, 08:55 AM
***BREAKING NEWS***
Scott Bloomquist's tire sample conforms to the benchmark for this past Saturday's Dream 100 at Eldora Speedway. However, the team has been reprimanded for unapproved additive applied to the tire's sidewall and warned of possible penalties for future occurrences!
#Confident? #(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y? Or #TheFixWasI

Krooser
06-14-2017, 09:01 AM
One more....

25jrjr
06-14-2017, 09:07 AM
Hopefully, WRG will get it right this time, and banish him for LIFE! :)

Krooser
06-14-2017, 09:26 AM
The audacity he has to mock the WRG hierarchy.... he should get 20 lashes with a softened Hoosier.

PRCKartRacer9
06-14-2017, 09:53 AM
You could smell it everytime he went on the track

davis2902
06-14-2017, 10:09 AM
People always trying to start something......

https://twitter.com/EldoraSpeedway/status/874767486004211713

Black I
06-14-2017, 02:00 PM
Those who have to make up this crap to release their inability to handle reality is all this is lol. Keep crying ladies. Bloomer won! 4 days later u crybabys are still having to deal with his domination hahaha. You're to week to get over it:D

Black I
06-14-2017, 02:01 PM

That was ur upper lip :cool:

Bob Hubbard
06-14-2017, 03:21 PM
I was just reading that on eldora's facebook page but you beat me to it ....

dirtdobber45
06-14-2017, 03:55 PM
You could smell it everytime he went on the trackIts called Victory

Raceready
06-14-2017, 03:57 PM
Those who have to make up this crap to release their inability to handle reality is all this is lol. Keep crying ladies. Bloomer won! 4 days later u crybabys are still having to deal with his domination hahaha. You're to week to get over it:D It's almost like you could be talking about dem Dems ?

dirtcrazy4u
06-14-2017, 04:48 PM
Yea I am gonna pat myself on the back. When Scott just ran away and hid on 7 cylinders at VMS I said then the dream was his. He found something, everybody should be lookin cause he found something. Lernerville's Firecracker is up next I believe. I will be there and I'm going to be curious as h*ll if he dominates the race. VMS was a give away Scott. Congrats, on the Firecracker win. As for the photo's. Why not, same samples 2 tests, 2 different results. Best has told WRG f*ck off. They were wronged and WRG could care less, know there the ones making excuses.

PRCKartRacer9
06-15-2017, 08:31 AM
The man is definitely fast and can drive under any conditions. Been watching him wheel for 20 plus now and there is no denying that. It may or may not have his tires or even anyone's tires for that matter, but anyone in attendance could've smelled something that isn't normal. Being in a sport where prepping is allowed, the smells that are recognized are undeniable. Either way, all tests confirmed and he did leave the place with a fat check. He is for sure onto something. Look at his past month alone!

3 wide
06-15-2017, 03:06 PM
Personally I think they are all cheating just some are better at it than others it will eventually ruin racing I think that is why the car counts are so low I have been to 2 woo races and two Lucas and they barely had a full field two didn't have a full field it tells me the good local cars don't want to race when they don't have a chance too win its just like steroids in baseball and the patriots in football nobody wants to play or race against cheaters.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-15-2017, 03:15 PM
Personally I think they are all cheating just some are better at it than others it will eventually ruin racing I think that is why the car counts are so low I have been to 2 woo races and two Lucas and they barely had a full field two didn't have a full field it tells me the good local cars don't want to race when they don't have a chance too win its just like steroids in baseball and the patriots in football nobody wants to play or race against cheaters.

A good number are breaking at least one rule. The one where new parts need approved before use in competition.

MI Dirt Fan
06-15-2017, 03:22 PM
and the patriots in football nobody wants to play or race against cheaters.

If they cheat how do they lose games every year? Just in case you didn't know, all 32 teams cheat. Some just better than others. Maybe New England isn't so good at it because they have been supposedly "caught"

ALLDIRT
06-15-2017, 03:28 PM

What they could smell was his azz as he passed the scales for the win !

lazermod3
06-15-2017, 03:56 PM
***BREAKING NEWS***
Scott Bloomquist's tire sample conforms to the benchmark for this past Saturday's Dream 100 at Eldora Speedway. However, the team has been reprimanded for unapproved additive applied to the tire's sidewall and warned of possible penalties for future occurrences!
#Confident? #(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y? Or #TheFixWasI

I told you people that on his way to Eldora,he picked the tire treatment up,somewhere in southwestern Ohio.

25jrjr
06-15-2017, 04:07 PM
I told you people that on his way to Eldora,he picked the tire treatment up,somewhere in southwestern Ohio.

And the bottles of Crown! I was told by a little birdie, that's him and his teams preferred celebratory drink!

dirtdobber45
06-15-2017, 04:35 PM
And the bottles of Crown! I was told by a little birdie, that's him and his teams preferred celebratory drink!Thats his normal drink... only the best..lol

dirtdobber45
06-15-2017, 04:37 PM
I told you people that on his way to Eldora,he picked the tire treatment up,somewhere in southwestern Ohio.And when did he have time to prep them? Cause we all know WRG/UMP had eyes on him the whole weekend

Clayton_Wetter
06-15-2017, 04:49 PM
I was told there would be sore losers and tale makers after the WHOOPIN's!!!! :) hahahahahahaaaaa

25jrjr
06-15-2017, 04:56 PM
I was told there would be sore losers and tale makers after the WHOOPIN's!!!! :) hahahahahahaaaaa

Sounds like another group of people I see on the nightly news!

Racing snowflakes???

dirtdobber45
06-15-2017, 05:31 PM
I was told there would be sore losers and tale makers after the WHOOPIN's!!!! :) hahahahahahaaaaaThere always are when it comes to Bloomquist. LOL

3 wide
06-15-2017, 06:25 PM
Well when they all get through cheating they can go out there and race by there self look at the car counts.

dirtdobber45
06-15-2017, 06:36 PM
Could it be car counts are down because of the new safety rules?

MI Dirt Fan
06-15-2017, 06:41 PM
Could it be car counts are down because of the new safety rules?

So guys aren't gonna race because of more saftey rules. Hmmm

dirtdobber45
06-15-2017, 06:54 PM
So guys aren't gonna race because of more saftey rules. HmmmNo wait. What Im saying is the locals arent running the big shows because of the new safety rules. Some cant afford the fire system.

3 wide
06-15-2017, 07:44 PM
Your running 50 lap races paying 10 grand to win and you can't draw a full field or barely draw a full field this goes for woo and Lucas and you can go down the road to a 5 thousand to win race and there is 40 cars in the pits it don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Waldo
06-15-2017, 08:10 PM
If everybody is cheating..............then really nobody is cheating............that makes the playing field equal.......

dirtdobber45
06-15-2017, 08:48 PM
If everybody is cheating..............then really nobody is cheating............that makes the playing field equal.......Dam good answer....makes sense

Harperfan00H
06-16-2017, 01:19 PM
The cost of getting a race car in compliance with these safety rules plus the fact that if a regional or local racer wants to race with either WoO or Lucas has only about 10 to 12 spots available after the touring series gets their provisionals in puts a real squeeze on any racer not on that touring series.

3 wide
06-16-2017, 02:41 PM
If you don't have a full field cars it is no trouble to make the race I have be n to races in Lucas an woo were they didn't have a full field

Duke100
06-17-2017, 08:25 PM
Your running 50 lap races paying 10 grand to win and you can't draw a full field or barely draw a full field this goes for woo and Lucas and you can go down the road to a 5 thousand to win race and there is 40 cars in the pits it don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.Because the locals have figured out that they are running for third or fourth at best. What does that pay? Not as much as the $5,000 down the road. They can't beat Bloomer, or whoever is running second and third that night.

Black I
06-17-2017, 08:51 PM

You're telling us you had a traking device hidden away somewhere on Bloomer's Bloom Mobile? Now that's niffty, inspector gadget!

Black I
06-17-2017, 08:58 PM
If everybody is cheating..............then really nobody is cheating............that makes the playing field equal.......

Yes but some can't afford the membership card to get bigger and better at it.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-18-2017, 07:18 AM
Think I'm going to buy some tinfoil hats for y'all.

Racing is expensive, always has been, only getting worse. Unless they put out real rule changes, and truly enforce them, not going to change. And purses haven't changed in 20 years plus, so how are car counts going to rise, when purses are stagnant, but costs have skyrocketed?

And no one is ever going to convince me that pretty much all of them are not cheating somewhere. So in essence, it is equal, because not a one is reading the rule book as the Bible.

Whining about the Patriots, really? It's a real sumb!tch they are just that good. Watch them, it's excellent coaching and teamwork. Belichek? gets the most out of his personnel in the correct positions. And his star quarterback takes less money so that they can have a good team, which is what you need to win. Just as Bloomer does things his way and it isn't a sheep, so does the Patriots. And I like them both. Winners are always cheating, says the losers.