PDA

View Full Version : blackford and clayton

klemmabyna
06-14-2017, 12:54 PM
why when I look on blackford's profile do I see posts from Clayton_Wetter?

http://www.4m.net/member.php?22972-blackford

Things that make you go "Hmmm"...

Black I
06-14-2017, 01:45 PM
I've seen thet too bud. No clue.

klemmabyna
06-15-2017, 02:40 PM
the reason I went looking was to see why you had originally been banned. and to see if we might have argued and agreed on various topics.

and then when clayton's name showed up I was a bit surprised. cause I KNOW he and I have gone back and forth, usually in good fun, trading cheap shots.

must apply to you as well. and anyone else that has been here as long as I have.

Cardirt0
06-15-2017, 04:19 PM
Love is a strange thing and I will not Say that clayton had a crush on him....hehe

Clayton_Wetter
06-15-2017, 04:31 PM
Klem I have no explanation for this. Very strange.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-15-2017, 04:36 PM
Sabotage!!!

dirtdobber45
06-15-2017, 04:39 PM
Sounds like a few have their feelings hurt Black. LMAO

Krooser
06-15-2017, 04:45 PM
I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Blackford and Black I are arguing with each other...

25jrjr
06-15-2017, 04:47 PM
The Russians have caused havoc here as well.....Impeach..... no hang... Black Eye and C-Dub! :)

klemmabyna
06-15-2017, 05:42 PM
Clayton: considering how you can twist the FACTS, i'm not sure I can believe you!

curiouser, and curiouser yet...

after I made that post, I suddenly had login problems for the first time ever!?!?!

conspiracy theory says you and blackford are colluding against me!

BEWARE!!! I like to play too!

and as many user names as you two have had, i'm pretty sure I can get back on here if banned!!!

MI Dirt Fan
06-15-2017, 05:45 PM
You login and out each time?

MI Dirt Fan
06-15-2017, 05:46 PM
why when I look on blackford's profile do I see posts from Clayton_Wetter?

http://www.4m.net/member.php?22972-blackford

Things that make you go "Hmmm"...

There was another post on this about 2-3 yrs ago

Clayton_Wetter
06-15-2017, 05:59 PM
Clayton: considering how you can twist the FACTS, i'm not sure I can believe you!

curiouser, and curiouser yet...

after I made that post, I suddenly had login problems for the first time ever!?!?!

conspiracy theory says you and blackford are colluding against me!

BEWARE!!! I like to play too!

and as many user names as you two have had, i'm pretty sure I can get back on here if banned!!!

Klem, I'm really disappointed in you. I don't twist facts, maybe your perception is off? And I will tell you now that I don't have ANY other usernames. If you don't believe that, then that's your own shortcomings.

Paranoid about logon problems and tying it too me too? I'm not playing no games here. Wake up!!!

klemmabyna
06-15-2017, 08:05 PM
Klem, I'm really disappointed in you. I don't twist facts, maybe your perception is off? And I will tell you now that I don't have ANY other usernames. If you don't believe that, then that's your own shortcomings.

Paranoid about logon problems and tying it too me too? I'm not playing no games here. Wake up!!!

i'm a former iowa farm boy and my bull$hit detector just pegged higher than a bloomquist and Gordon tach before rev limiters!!!

Highside Hustler25
06-15-2017, 08:23 PM
i'm a former iowa farm boy and my bull$hit detector just pegged higher than a bloomquist and Gordon tach before rev limiters!!!

This could be bigger than tiregate:cool:

Clayton_Wetter
06-15-2017, 08:23 PM

I don't blame your detector for turning on you. You just ain't playing straight in this thread!!!

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

klemmabyna
06-15-2017, 08:35 PM
speaking of "For What It's Worth "...

I've seen thet too bud. No clue.

blackford has been awful quiet after the first reply. seems a little abbynormal for a member who reminds me of my wife.

you know what I mean... always wants to have the last word!!!

all in good fun!!!

Moyer: the G.O.A.T.!
Pierce: the 2nd coming of Purvis!

Clayton_Wetter
06-15-2017, 08:42 PM
Went to KKK to the summer nationals maybe?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-15-2017, 08:47 PM

blackford has been awful quiet after the first reply. seems a little abbynormal for a member who reminds me of my wife.

all in good fun!!!

That ph call may have been from 1 of 2 people.

1) an undercover mod
2) litey

klemmabyna
06-15-2017, 08:56 PM
Went to KKK to the summer nationals maybe?

I hope he's that lucky. was thinking about meeting him at sycamore tomorrow night if that witch mother nature plays nice. don't have a smart phone to follow along on weather and blackford while on the road after work, but would likely enjoy meeting the person behind the 4m character he portrays.

25jrjr
06-15-2017, 09:26 PM
I hope he's that lucky. was thinking about meeting him at sycamore tomorrow night if that witch mother nature plays nice. don't have a smart phone to follow along on weather and blackford while on the road after work, but would likely enjoy meeting the person behind the 4m character he portrays.

Just 1 question klemm, how the heck you come up with that username? :)

Krooser
06-15-2017, 10:49 PM
The KKK runs the Summer Nationals? D*MN..

MI Dirt Fan
06-15-2017, 11:20 PM

Don't tell the media

buster83
06-15-2017, 11:24 PM
butt buddies.

Black I
06-16-2017, 02:35 AM

all in good fun!!!

Klemm, I have no clue at all what the hel ur deal is bud but for craps sake dude get a hold of yourself lol!!! I told you I seen that my original username is still there but it's also banned so figure that out too for us as long as you're on a mission here.

Me and Mr Wetter have always been friends on here and are not in some sort of coalition to destroy u (however we could if wanted):D. What r you thinking man?? Again... I have no clue! What ever is going on with you has nothing to do with me and CW. I really haven't talked to CW much lately so it's not us and I don't know what it could be. As for the arguing between u and I, that is a good possibility with me lol. I don't recall anything bad. Always enjoyed your posts for the most part. Get well soon :cool:

klemmabyna
06-16-2017, 07:35 AM
Just 1 question klemm, how the heck you come up with that username? :)

in a previous life i was a greyhound trainer. first part is the best i ever raced. the 2nd part is the first one to live on my couch when she retired.

klemmabyna
06-16-2017, 07:37 AM
blackford: relax! just stirring the pot and playing.

hoping to go racing this weekend. irritated about the missing wilmot/lasalle dates. but looking forward to checking out sycamore and peoria.

Cardirt0
06-16-2017, 09:53 AM
Klemm, I have no clue at all what the hel ur deal is bud but for craps sake dude get a hold of yourself lol!!! I told you I seen that my original username is still there but it's also banned so figure that out too for us as long as you're on a mission here.

Me and Mr Wetter have always been friends on here and are not in some sort of coalition to destroy u (however we could if wanted):D. What r you thinking man?? Again... I have no clue! What ever is going on with you has nothing to do with me and CW. I really haven't talked to CW much lately so it's not us and I don't know what it could be. As for the arguing between u and I, that is a good possibility with me lol. I don't recall anything bad. Always enjoyed your posts for the most part. Get well soon :cool:

Come on we know you 2 have a plan to run the world... You have the dems all mad and Trump in court..and the plan is in full swing... Its time to fess up...

Black I
06-16-2017, 09:58 AM
I did not have sexual contact with that poster!

Black I
06-16-2017, 10:01 AM
in a previous life i was a greyhound trainer. first part is the best i ever raced. the 2nd part is the first one to live on my couch when she retired.

Now who wouldn't have figured that out?

Black I
06-16-2017, 10:12 AM

My grandad's brother's wife's dad told me the kkk runs everything except the water truck at Eldoris.

Cardirt0
06-16-2017, 10:14 AM
I did not have sexual contact with that poster!

If you had seen her you would have...

Black I
06-16-2017, 10:24 AM
If you had seen her you would have...

You mean had she seen me :cool:

Cardirt0
06-16-2017, 10:40 AM
You mean had she seen me :cool:

Well lets not push it now LOL