PDA

View Full Version : If it was mandatory...

Black I
06-16-2017, 11:27 AM
Would you still post on 4m if it was mandatory to have your picture and real name next to every post? I think it's the best thing sense two ply toilet paper!! :)

Cardirt0
06-16-2017, 11:35 AM
I have said my name for as long as I can remember...My Pic would do bad thing to kids if they seen it so not so much...LOL

rickybrown1952
06-16-2017, 11:43 AM
I have my name on here don't like the idea of my picture on here though

zach51
06-16-2017, 11:45 AM
It would clean the place up that is for sure, except those with no jobs that have nothing to lose. Plus, you'd have no way to guarantee if the picture and name was real.

Black I
06-16-2017, 11:45 AM
I wish we could or had to do this here. They do on Facebook. We could all just give our name and where we are from and see each other on fb. We all have a Facebook account don't we? ;)

Black I
06-16-2017, 11:50 AM
It would clean the place up that is for sure, except those with no jobs that have nothing to lose. Plus, you'd have no way to guarantee if the picture and name was real.

I think we could figure it out, the ones with fake id must have something to hide... :cool:

MI Dirt Fan
06-16-2017, 11:52 AM
They can't even keep the spamming and fire wall warnings under control let alone set up something your suggesting if it's even possible.

153J
no , i would no longer post

and , not true about facebook , i dont use my picture and i dont use my real name

Black I
No more hidding behind moms skirt boys and girls :)

Black I
06-16-2017, 11:53 AM

and , not true about facebook , i dont use my picture and i dont use my real name

.....Why???

slmcrewchief99
06-16-2017, 11:54 AM
I have a Facebook page and anybody that wants to add me all they have to do is ask. I have no problem putting my name on here or a picture either. The powers to be can make it mandatory and I will join in. Not a problem.

Black I
06-16-2017, 11:55 AM
They can't even keep the spamming and fire wall warnings under control let alone set up something your suggesting if it's even possible.

You can post pics here.

Matt49
06-16-2017, 11:56 AM
I wish we could or had to do this here. They do on Facebook. We could all just give our name and where we are from and see each other on fb. We all have a Facebook account don't we? ;)

Newsflash, dude: People use their real name and picture on Facebook and still get into pissing contests with people they don't know and say things they would NEVER say to that person's face. So what makes you think that adding this feature to 4m is going to make people act with some civility on here? A name and a picture (whether real or fake) doesn't get someone any closer to getting chopped in the throat for being an a$shole.

153J
06-16-2017, 11:56 AM
honestly , ive had my identity stolen before , so i try to stay as anonymous as possible while still being part of 'current' culture with the internets and the space age

i primarily have facebook for racing results and funny videos , i dont talk to people or post anything on it

Black I
06-16-2017, 11:57 AM
I have a Facebook page and anybody that wants to add me all they have to do is ask. I have no problem putting my name on here or a picture either. The powers to be can make it mandatory and I will join in. Not a problem.

What he said!

Black I
06-16-2017, 12:03 PM
Newsflash, dude: People use their real name and picture on Facebook and still get into pissing contests with people they don't know and say things they would NEVER say to that person's face. So what makes you think that adding this feature to 4m is going to make people act with some civility on here? A name and a picture (whether real or fake) doesn't get someone any closer to getting chopped in the throat for being an a$shole.

Ok we get it lol. I was only thinking it could be a good way to be more of a closer group here. But it might scare some off and we don't want that :)

vande077
06-16-2017, 12:08 PM
I don't think it'd make much difference.....look at what people post on Facebook, sometimes it makes 4m look tame....

slmcrewchief99
06-16-2017, 12:25 PM
I don't think it'd make much difference.....look at what people post on Facebook, sometimes it makes 4m look tame....
That is a fact....

Bubstr
06-16-2017, 12:29 PM
Would you still post on 4m if it was mandatory to have your picture and real name next to every post? I think it's the best thing sense two ply toilet paper!! :)

It would be the kiss of death to this site. Why would anyone want to give a Troll that much information. You have to know the trolls would not put up a real name and picture. They might on one, but how about the multiple user names when they get banned.

On Facebook, you have a choice of who can see your posts and if you allow trolls, people with no idea how to act in public and very disrespectful to view them, you deserve anything you get. With that kind of information, I could get someone fired from their job, ruin their business reputation and one piece of info, short of identity theft. Is it a good idea? No!!!

Picture, I'm thinking George Strait head on the Rock, body.

bullring
06-16-2017, 12:33 PM
Only be about 10 percent of the posts on here now.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-16-2017, 12:34 PM
Ok we get it lol. I was only thinking it could be a good way to be more of a closer group here. But it might scare some off and we don't want that :)

Its ok there used to looking at you on your cover of mad magazine

MI Dirt Fan
06-16-2017, 12:49 PM
I'm trying to figure out how this would solve him getting banned multiple times and having multiple usernames

Highside Hustler25
06-16-2017, 12:51 PM
With the stalkers on here:confused:Not a chance in he11.

Black I
06-16-2017, 12:57 PM
I'm trying to figure out how this would solve him getting banned multiple times and having multiple usernames

Nothing will probably change that :)

Black I
06-16-2017, 12:58 PM
With the stalkers on here:confused:Not a chance in he11.

I'l protect you ole buddy! :cool:

Josh Bayko
06-16-2017, 01:04 PM
Been using my real name since the day I signed up.

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 01:08 PM
I wish we could or had to do this here. They do on Facebook. We could all just give our name and where we are from and see each other on fb. We all have a Facebook account don't we? ;)I dont have a facebook account. Dont need it dont want it. But I have no problem telling you my first name. Wouldnt want my pic on here some would be jealous cause Im a whole prettier than they. Be more they would hate me for...lol

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 01:12 PM
I have my name on here don't like the idea of my picture on here thoughI dont blame ya. Id download some of yalls pics and putem in my garden to drive the birds away...lol

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 01:15 PM
Ok we get it lol. I was only thinking it could be a good way to be more of a closer group here. But it might scare some off and we don't want that :)Are you wanting a group hug black? LMAO

zach51
06-16-2017, 01:27 PM
Not to digress but did anybody see the story about the girl that got found guilty today for involuntary manslaughter for telling her boyfriend he should kill himself via text message, and he did? That is crazy. Not that I've ever made threats of violence on here, but that is kinda of scary. I know we are all playing in good fun but if you can get manslaughter for things you type, we'd probably all be in jail if Litey turned up floating in the Mississippi....on the good side of St. Louis of course.

Black I
06-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Are you wanting a group hug black? LMAO

As long as u don't whisper in my ear I guess that'id b alright.

Illtsate32
06-16-2017, 01:36 PM
I wouldnt have a problem doing it there is nothing I say on here I wouldnt say to your face..but I could see it being a problem some people would take things to far smearing peoples names for having a different opinion..then those people would drive 500 miles to the trolls house lol...

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 02:01 PM
Not to digress but did anybody see the story about the girl that got found guilty today for involuntary manslaughter for telling her boyfriend he should kill himself via text message, and he did? That is crazy. Not that I've ever made threats of violence on here, but that is kinda of scary. I know we are all playing in good fun but if you can get manslaughter for things you type, we'd probably all be in jail if Litey turned up floating in the Mississippi....on the good side of St. Louis of course.Thats a load of bs. She didnt put the gun in his hand and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) it for him. And if that happen to litey it would be because he tripped and fell in

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 02:02 PM
As long as u don't whisper in my ear I guess that'id b alright.If I did whisper Id say "stop rubbing that thing up against me"..lmao

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 02:04 PM
I wouldnt have a problem doing it there is nothing I say on here I wouldnt say to your face..but I could see it being a problem some people would take things to far smearing peoples names for having a different opinion..then those people would drive 500 miles to the trolls house lol...And you would do that too wouldnt you? LMFAO

zach51
06-16-2017, 02:11 PM
Thats a load of bs. She didnt put the gun in his hand and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) it for him. And if that happen to litey it would be because he tripped and fell in

No kidding right? Heck it wasn't even a gun. The dude sat in his running truck with the garage closed and died from carbon monoxide. And she could face up to 20 years in prison, just for text messages. That is terrifying. I've never advised anyone to kill themselves nor have plans to, but dang.

Barbecueboy
06-16-2017, 02:24 PM
What's Facebook? Did they buy out MySpace?

Barbecueboy
06-16-2017, 02:26 PM
Not to digress but did anybody see the story about the girl that got found guilty today for involuntary manslaughter for telling her boyfriend he should kill himself via text message, and he did? That is crazy. Not that I've ever made threats of violence on here, but that is kinda of scary. I know we are all playing in good fun but if you can get manslaughter for things you type, we'd probably all be in jail if Litey turned up floating in the Mississippi....on the good side of St. Louis of course.

Litey would float......just sayin.

25jrjr
06-16-2017, 02:57 PM

I told yall we didn't use enough concrete blocks! :)

Wasn't that a unified 4m thang?

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 03:05 PM
I told yall we didn't use enough concrete blocks! :)Wasn't that a unified 4m thang?Shhhh!!! Your going to get us put in jail for man slaughter...lol

formercrewguy
06-16-2017, 03:50 PM
No kidding right? Heck it wasn't even a gun. The dude sat in his running truck with the garage closed and died from carbon monoxide. And she could face up to 20 years in prison, just for text messages. That is terrifying. I've never advised anyone to kill themselves nor have plans to, but dang.

I may have sent a drunkin email to nancy pelosi once alluding to her being a cadaver, but that's about it.

ptown
06-16-2017, 04:07 PM
Only an idiot would reveal their picture and real name to a bunch of 4m lunatics.

Black I
06-16-2017, 04:57 PM
Only an idiot would reveal their picture and real name to a bunch of 4m lunatics.

Chicken! :D

Highside Hustler25
06-16-2017, 05:17 PM
Litey would float......just sayin.

Like a turd in a toilet bowl.

NormP
06-16-2017, 08:01 PM
My real name is next to every one of my posts. Not too worried about the 4m lunatics. After watching how ignorant they act around here, it's obvious they can't find their ass with both hands. Even with their heads shoved up it.

dirtcrazy4u
06-16-2017, 08:05 PM
Black I . Do I think it's a bad idea. No. Would I personally do it, No. Reasonning is I no there are trolls out there that want nothing more than to j*rk people off and get under there skin. I just ignore them because everyone will say garbage about people they don't know. I may not agree with what someone says but I don't let it get under my skin as some others do. I don't know 1 person on 4m, which is fine, but you can believe one thing. I won't badmouth anyone either. The attacks some of which are personable are ridiculous. Hence the TROLL is born. Everyone of us has a opinion and It is what it is. JUST A OPINION.

Krooser
06-16-2017, 10:23 PM
I can't get 4M to even let me post an avatar or profile picture...

dirtdobber45
06-16-2017, 10:34 PM
My real name is next to every one of my posts. Not too worried about the 4m lunatics. After watching how ignorant they act around here, it's obvious they can't find their ass with both hands. Even with their heads shoved up it.If we wanted to visit you. We could bahaha.(scary laugh).. j/k....maybe.....

TerryM
06-16-2017, 11:10 PM
I wish it was mandatory. It'd get rid of a lot of the trash. Longtime members know who I am in person. I'm also easily found on Twitter and Facebook.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-17-2017, 07:22 AM
Would you still post on 4m if it was mandatory to have your picture and real name next to every post? I think it's the best thing sense two ply toilet paper!! :)On one hand you're correct, and there's a few on here who know who I am. But the World is also full of psychos who take stuff too personal. And with technology, and Google, I wouldn't put it past someone to try and track someone down.

I don't have Facebook, or Twitter. I'm here for racing gossip, and if things go too far, we can settle it in a PM or whatever. But the spats I see on here that turn to wanting to do physical harm, it's ridiculous. And while I'm a person whose middle of the road politically, left on some, right on others, I believe in the 2nd Amendment. So for some stupid argument too be taken to far and someone show up at my house or anyone else's, that's a position I don't want to see anyone in.

Another thing, why are you so infatuated with this? I mean, you are one of the ones who goes wayyy too far on these arguments. And every once in awhile when you aren't banned, you bring this up. So for that very reason, no. If I want to meet someone, I'll choose who I meet. And I don't care how this sounds, but a decent amount of people on here aren't worth my time. Some on here, I consider true friends, others I'd like to meet, and others, well....

chupp n bloomer fan
06-17-2017, 07:25 AM
I wish it was mandatory. It'd get rid of a lot of the trash. Longtime members know who I am in person. I'm also easily found on Twitter and Facebook.

My real name is next to every one of my posts. Not too worried about the 4m lunatics. After watching how ignorant they act around here, it's obvious they can't find their ass with both hands. Even with their heads shoved up it.

Like a turd in a toilet bowl.You are three I'd like to meet, as well as Boro, and a few others. Probably even Blackie, just to see what the crazy SOB looks like.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-17-2017, 07:37 AM
Not to digress but did anybody see the story about the girl that got found guilty today for involuntary manslaughter for telling her boyfriend he should kill himself via text message, and he did? That is crazy. Not that I've ever made threats of violence on here, but that is kinda of scary. I know we are all playing in good fun but if you can get manslaughter for things you type, we'd probably all be in jail if Litey turned up floating in the Mississippi....on the good side of St. Louis of course.I did see it. It's two fold though. Yeah they were texts, but you gotta tell the rest of the story. He had been wanting too, and attempted to before. But she never attempted to stop him, and when he decided to do it that day, he was almost there, and pu$$ed out, and got out of the truck. The affects of CM were getting to him. She told him to get back in there and do it. Not calling the cops and saying my boyfriend is fuked in the head trying to kill himself is why she was found guilty as she should have been. She also told a friend awhile later she killed him, that she coulda stopped him. And deleted thousands of texts to try and hide this sh!t.

So, while I agree, it was on him in the end, she is 100% culpable, and deserved the charge and sentence for doing nothing and encouraging him. The proof was right there. Sadly, two lives are trashed. I chalk it up to sh!tty parenting, and denial that your kid has serious mental issues, and another set of parents who sure as he!! didn't teach their daughter about doing the right thing.

kidrock
06-17-2017, 07:50 AM
I did see it. It's two fold though. Yeah they were texts, but you gotta tell the rest of the story. He had been wanting too, and attempted to before. But she never attempted to stop him, and when he decided to do it that day, he was almost there, and pu$$ed out, and got out of the truck. The affects of CM were getting to him. She told him to get back in there and do it. Not calling the cops and saying my boyfriend is fuked in the head trying to kill himself is why she was found guilty as she should have been. She also told a friend awhile later she killed him, that she coulda stopped him. And deleted thousands of texts to try and hide this sh!t.

So, while I agree, it was on him in the end, she is 100% culpable, and deserved the charge and sentence for doing nothing and encouraging him. The proof was right there. Sadly, two lives are trashed. I chalk it up to sh!tty parenting, and denial that your kid has serious mental issues, and another set of parents who sure as he!! didn't teach their daughter about doing the right thing.

Very well said and yes she should have called someone to get him help. She deserves what she's getting. Maybe this will encourage others to do the opposite if what she did.

Black I
06-17-2017, 09:24 AM
You are three I'd like to meet, as well as Boro, and a few others. Probably even Blackie, just to see what the crazy SOB looks like.

I was told, recently, by a very attractive, younger then I woman, that I am "beautiful". :)

CIRF
06-17-2017, 09:29 AM
On one hand you're correct, and there's a few on here who know who I am. But the World is also full of psychos who take stuff too personal. And with technology, and Google, I wouldn't put it past someone to try and track someone down.

I don't have Facebook, or Twitter. I'm here for racing gossip, and if things go too far, we can settle it in a PM or whatever. But the spats I see on here that turn to wanting to do physical harm, it's ridiculous. And while I'm a person whose middle of the road politically, left on some, right on others, I believe in the 2nd Amendment. So for some stupid argument too be taken to far and someone show up at my house or anyone else's, that's a position I don't want to see anyone in.

Another thing, why are you so infatuated with this? I mean, you are one of the ones who goes wayyy too far on these arguments. And every once in awhile when you aren't banned, you bring this up. So for that very reason, no. If I want to meet someone, I'll choose who I meet. And I don't care how this sounds, but a decent amount of people on here aren't worth my time. Some on here, I consider true friends, others I'd like to meet, and others, well....Dammed well said, cnbf.

zach51
06-17-2017, 09:52 AM
I did see it. It's two fold though. Yeah they were texts, but you gotta tell the rest of the story. He had been wanting too, and attempted to before. But she never attempted to stop him, and when he decided to do it that day, he was almost there, and pu$$ed out, and got out of the truck. The affects of CM were getting to him. She told him to get back in there and do it. Not calling the cops and saying my boyfriend is fuked in the head trying to kill himself is why she was found guilty as she should have been. She also told a friend awhile later she killed him, that she coulda stopped him. And deleted thousands of texts to try and hide this sh!t.

I don't disagree with any of that. Well stated. I never said she didn't deserve it, I'm more amazed that they were actually willing and able to set that precedent, which will really open up a can of worms moving forward, as social media only gets more vile every passing day. It blurries the line between actions and words.

I hate to even go here, but just for sh*ts and giggles, so if somebody reads one of Bobby P's shirts, decides to take his advice, eats sh*t, and dies........could he be charged?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-17-2017, 10:14 AM
I was told, recently, by a very attractive, younger then I woman, that I am "beautiful". :)

Was she drunk and down on her luck?

zach51
06-17-2017, 10:18 AM
He must be volunteering at the local school of the blind? Very noble of him lol, just messin.

fastford
06-17-2017, 11:08 AM

first off, blackie , this would ruin 4m, whether you wouldn't mind doing it or not. as for the girl basically assisting this young man commit suicide, she will get youthful offender and no more than 3 yrs with probation pending, even though i agree he is responsible for the actual deed, she should bear some responsibility for her actions or non actions. One thing to think about is what if you were the parents of this young man and this girl could have very well prevented the death of your child.....JMO...

dirtdobber45
06-17-2017, 11:10 AM
He must be volunteering at the local school of the blind? Very noble of him lol, just messin.He was holding a hundred dollar bill in his hand at the time.... lmao...kidding Black

25jrjr
06-17-2017, 11:17 AM

But....was that at closing time? :)

Black I
06-17-2017, 11:57 AM
but....was that at closing time? :)

wide open! :)

Black I
06-17-2017, 12:13 PM
He was holding a hundred dollar bill in his hand at the time.... lmao...kidding Black

My X was nagging on me one day to take her shoping, course is was planning a nice evening at the track. Finally I said to her I was getting a tattoo of a hundred doller bill on the end of my d#%k! She asked me why. I said so she could blow a hundred doller bill right here at home!! :D

fastford
06-17-2017, 01:12 PM
My X was nagging on me one day to take her shoping, course is was planning a nice evening at the track. Finally I said to her I was getting a tattoo of a hundred doller bill on the end of my d#%k! She asked me why. I said so she could blow a hundred doller bill right here at home!! :D

LMAO....good one sir black, There was a women on a boat in the ocean with her dead husbands ashes in a bowl , she picked up a little scoop and started scooping up the ashes and blowing them over the ocean, when she used them all up, she paused, looked up and said " theirs that bl0w job you always wanted"

Black I
06-17-2017, 01:28 PM
LMAO....good one sir black, There was a women on a boat in the ocean with her dead husbands ashes in a bowl , she picked up a little scoop and started scooping up the ashes and blowing them over the ocean, when she used them all up, she paused, looked up and said " theirs that bl0w job you always wanted"

The stories you read here are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-17-2017, 02:33 PM
The stories you read here are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

So you are litey!

Kwd1253
06-17-2017, 03:12 PM

Why you even have fb then, that pretty creepy you use fake pic and name.

Kwd1253
06-17-2017, 03:34 PM

The girl probably was mind screwing him and drove him crazy wanting kill himself. Every time he tried to she probably was getting off on it, knowing he wanted kill him self and waiting for the day he did.

If she was right in the head she would got him help or left him a long time ago. That girl is bat (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) crazy wanting him kill himself.

dirtdobber45
06-17-2017, 04:09 PM
The stories you read here are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.LMFAO...thats all some funny chit right there.. LMFAO

dirtdobber45
06-17-2017, 04:12 PM
So you are litey!Why do you keep saying that to Black? Wont your dad answer your phone calls? Looking for a surrogate? Lol

Black I
06-17-2017, 05:36 PM
Why do you keep saying that to Black? Wont your dad answer your phone calls? Looking for a surrogate? Lol
Hes just a natural born troll L(.)(.)king high and low for attention as usual

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-17-2017, 05:37 PM
Why do you keep saying that to Black? Wont your dad answer your phone calls? Looking for a surrogate? Lol

Pizz off!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
06-17-2017, 05:56 PM
The girl probably was mind screwing him and drove him crazy wanting kill himself. Every time he tried to she probably was getting off on it, knowing he wanted kill him self and waiting for the day he did.

If she was right in the head she would got him help or left him a long time ago. That girl is bat (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) crazy wanting him kill himself.Don't disagree at all.

dirtdobber45
06-17-2017, 08:33 PM
Pizz off!!!What a comeback...lol... bet that took you some time to think that up...lmao

chupp n bloomer fan
06-18-2017, 07:05 AM
I don't disagree with any of that. Well stated. I never said she didn't deserve it, I'm more amazed that they were actually willing and able to set that precedent, which will really open up a can of worms moving forward, as social media only gets more vile every passing day. It blurries the line between actions and words.

I hate to even go here, but just for sh*ts and giggles, so if somebody reads one of Bobby P's shirts, decides to take his advice, eats sh*t, and dies........could he be charged?Sorry, didn't mean to imply anything. I'm glad they did. This was personal though. Not just two idiots on the internet having a b!tch out. A long relationship with mountains of evidence.

And some of the sh!t you see, it's, well, mind boggling. Like, these people are actually on Earth with you. Breathing oxygen. Great people who have died young, or just before their time in my opinion, they are gone. But the ones full of hate, fakeness, do nothing for society or their family, just pos, they outlive most of us. I'm all for starting to hold people accountable for their actions on the internet. It's time, that's where technology is, so you better start having some boundaries. I won't even mention some of the stuff that is on the internet, but there should be extra charges for some of the sh!t besides the criminal activity they are stupid enough to put online. Which I'm glad they did, even more evidence. And this isn't a race thing, or political thing, just pure pos from all ethnic backgrounds, and social classes.

Lol. If someone did that, I'd call it Darwinism, and call it good.

Clayton_Wetter
06-18-2017, 04:08 PM
He was holding a hundred dollar bill in his hand at the time.... lmao...kidding Black

Might have been holding something else in his hand????? hahahahahahaaa

Black I
06-19-2017, 07:10 PM
Been using my real name since the day I signed up.

And I bet you haven't had any problem with anyone trying to do all the things the ones on here are talking about. Most of us have been here for many years and have talked among one another for a long time. Why are some so scared to be seen and only heard? Lol, just like to put a face to the words that are said on here so relax all u who are paranoid and show your face :)

Josh Bayko
06-19-2017, 07:51 PM
And I bet you haven't had any problem with anyone trying to do all the things the ones on here are talking about. Most of us have been here for many years and have talked among one another for a long time. Why are some so scared to be seen and only heard? Lol, just like to put a face to the words that are said on here so relax all u who are paranoid and show your face :)

Never had a problem at all. I don't get the paranoia either.

NormP
06-19-2017, 08:17 PM
People think the boogeyman is right around the corner. You can use your real name and still protect your important info online. I've never had an issue around here using my real name.

Waldo
06-19-2017, 08:48 PM
My answer to the original question is...................How about No.............There are way to many idiots in this world to ever give your real name at anything you do..... It makes you no less of a person to use a user name. This is a race forum, and in the end it dosen't matter what your name is, that is pointless. Anything said on here will not change what happens in the world or at the track so you have nothing to prove or gain by doing so............

Highside Hustler25
06-19-2017, 09:03 PM
Ok. You can call me Joe Bob:cool:

Black I
06-19-2017, 09:49 PM
My answer to the original question is...................How about No.............There are way to many idiots in this world to ever give your real name at anything you do..... It makes you no less of a person to use a user name. This is a race forum, and in the end it dosen't matter what your name is, that is pointless. Anything said on here will not change what happens in the world or at the track so you have nothing to prove or gain by doing so............

Again... It would be nice to put a face to the person you've talked to for years. Some of which we talk to every day. I'm fine with you or anyone keeping yourself unknown. It just seems off to me not ever knowing who I'm talking to whether it's on a racing forum or whatever. For me I enjoy people, all types of people and would like to see the face of many who are on here only to possibly get a better view of that person and in turn better understand of them is all. Nothing to prove, nothing to gain just getting to know one another better.

slmcrewchief99
06-19-2017, 11:15 PM
I don't get some of the comments on here. This forum is public just like any other forum as well as Facebook. I don't see any problem in somebody knowing who I am. I have NOTHING at all to hide. I'm not worried about someone stealing my identity. I have ways of preventing that. I'm here for the friendship anyway. No different than what Facebook is for. This place is just a different group of people. I've had people do and say some things on here, on Facebook, and he1l even in person. I'm a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) adult and can deal with it like 1. If it was mandatory joining up here, I would have no problem doing it. This is a PUBLIC forum. Anyone can get on here and read. If someone wants to hide who they are, then that's on them. I won't hold it against anyone. Some employers can have issues with things that get posted on the internet for ALL to see. If you have to stay anonymous then so be it. I still don't see what the big deal is on this. Oh well. Guess I will be in the minority this time. I'm with Blackie on this post.

Alan Creech
Sheridan Ar
slmcrewchief99

fastford
06-20-2017, 08:08 AM
well , it seems that blackie and slmcrewchief99 are on the same page, except slm99 is a little ahead you you blakie, because he has posted his name, so im thinking you guys could get the ball rolling, so lets see them real names and them mug shots and lets see who follows suit....

fastford
06-20-2017, 08:11 AM
and BTW slm99, this is different than facebook , go on there and make some of the direct threats to people that i have seen on here and see what happens.....

slmcrewchief99
06-20-2017, 08:57 AM
Fastford, Phil has his name on the bottom of his last post. Like I said several pages back. I'm already on Facebook. Go hit me up for a friend request. I have no problem accepting it. As far as the negative comments on Facebook, you can get booted just like on here. If you make a direct threat on here, another message board, thru an email, or Facebook you can get in trouble with the law. It depends how bad someone wants to push it. There seems to be a majority of guys on here that want to stay anonymous. I'm just fine with that. I'm don't have a problem with yall knowing who I am also.