PDA

View Full Version : Hope the drivers liked Sycamore!

Black I
06-17-2017, 07:17 PM
I know the fans seen good racing. Like to know how the drivers felt. Pits are shaded food ain't bad and im thinking they had fun on a petty challenging track. I think most would like to return.

Sucked for Feger, Shirley and a few others but I'm sure they would make the trip back.

Clayton_Wetter
06-17-2017, 08:57 PM
I know the fans seen good racing. Like to know how the drivers felt. Pits are shaded food ain't bad and im thinking they had fun on a petty challenging track. I think most would like to return.

Sucked for Feger, Shirley and a few others but I'm sure they would make the trip back.

So is the promoter your Uncle????? hahahahaaahahaaaaa

Black I
06-17-2017, 09:15 PM
Uncle Sam got in and got out unscaved :)

monksjunk88
06-18-2017, 10:59 AM
From the race teams I talked with, everyone really liked the track and had fun.

Black I
06-18-2017, 12:17 PM
From the race teams I talked with, everyone really liked the track and had fun.

Good! The folks at Sycamore Speedway are some of the best on the business u'll find. Hope to see them bring back the top names again soon. Thanks

IL LM Fan
06-20-2017, 03:17 AM
"So is the promoter your Uncle????? hahahahaaahahaaaaa" I think Nephew would be a closer bet. If I remember correct, Blackie aint no sprung Chicken.

Snake X3
06-20-2017, 09:08 AM
The post race interviews on DoD were all positive on the track. When Billy Moyer is smiling and talking favorably that speaks volumes. After watching the video from the race I can't believe the track hasn't gotten more touring shows.