PDA

View Full Version : Plymouth Indiana SN

MI Dirt Fan
06-27-2017, 10:46 PM
Curious to see how this goes down with Bloomquist supposedly popping in for the night.

Duke100
06-28-2017, 12:12 AM
Curious to see how this goes down with Bloomquist supposedly popping in for the night.You know how it's going to go. He will be leaving Plymouth with the check. Wish I could get to that one.

lazermod3
06-28-2017, 03:06 PM
You know how it's going to go. He will be leaving Plymouth with the check. Wish I could get to that one.

The reason he is going to be there is the race is being sponsored by Randy Sweet,Of Sweet Mfg.

But yes,he (BLOOMQUIST) may leave with the check!

rickybrown1952
06-30-2017, 10:44 AM
Video of the race on racing news

Kwd1253
06-30-2017, 01:01 PM
I thought Scott didn't unload no less than 10k? I guess must needed do some testing against bobby lol

zach51
06-30-2017, 01:15 PM
He blamed it this time on not being able to see the white flag, or else he would have engaged the "Rocket" boosters and got by no problem. He was just testing though, so good run.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2017, 01:27 PM
He blamed it this time on not being able to see the white flag, or else he would have engaged the "Rocket" boosters and got by no problem. He was just testing though, so good run.

Next move he'll be pulling in on white flag lap like his sponcer did at dover in his day of nascar racing

bleedblue55
06-30-2017, 01:32 PM
Next move he'll be pulling in on white flag lap like his sponcer did at dover in his day of nascar racing

Pretty sure that was at Rockingham in a Busch race driving the #60.

MI Dirt Fan
06-30-2017, 01:41 PM
Depends on how much appearance money he got. Just because Randy sponsored it doesn't mean he didn't.

Mud Packer
06-30-2017, 01:53 PM
Pretty sure that was at Rockingham in a Busch race driving the #60.

It was at Bristol in a Busch race. I couldn't believe it when it happened.

keith94elliott
06-30-2017, 05:31 PM
And mark martin was the driver.

TS FAN
06-30-2017, 05:40 PM
Bloomer fans. Look for your boy to start on the pole and run away with all three Lucas Oil races this July 4th weekend. Should be exciting.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2017, 05:59 PM
And mark martin was the driver.

Did he not do this at dover also?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2017, 06:01 PM
Bloomer fans. Look for your boy to start on the pole and run away with all three Lucas Oil races this July 4th weekend. Should be exciting.

Last wknd could have turned into a bad points day for bloomer if it was a lucas show. Im sure he will b on his game as this is a points race and tmac will be stalking him!

chupp n bloomer fan
07-01-2017, 01:52 AM
Bloomer fans. Look for your boy to start on the pole and run away with all three Lucas Oil races this July 4th weekend. Should be exciting.Since you keep beating this dead horse as if he can't win from anywhere else. He has come from last a few times to win. He has done extremely well in passing points races also. So I guess, look for him to do all kinds of exciting things no matter the format.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-01-2017, 01:56 AM
I thought Scott didn't unload no less than 10k? I guess must needed do some testing against bobby lolIf he's getting appearance money, or as a favor, he most certainly has. But I'm guessing in a nutshell, if a race isn't Lucas, or part of a Crown Jewel, then if the race pays under $10k, he gets $10k for being there.

I wouldn't do it as a promoter, but if you can as a driver, more power to you.

MI Dirt Fan
07-01-2017, 07:36 AM
For some reason I wasn't expecting him to do much the first couple weeks after the dream. Looks like I was right. One reason why I didn't pick him for the Clash a couple weeks ago or the Firecracker

TS FAN
07-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Since you keep beating this dead horse as if he can't win from anywhere else. He has come from last a few times to win. He has done extremely well in passing points races also. So I guess, look for him to do all kinds of exciting things no matter the format.

I have NEVER said Blomquist can win from only the pole. Never!!!!
I am stating what I think will happen this weekend. He has by far the best car these days, and certainly can drive it. Do I think his dominating the Lucas series is good for the fans? Only if you are a Bloomquist fan. It is an opinion. If you can find me saying I think he can only win from the pole, I will own up to it. But I have never said any thing close to that. Do I like him? Not much. But does it matter? not at all.