PDA

View Full Version : Tony Jackson Jr

zyoung25
07-01-2017, 12:50 AM
Back to club 29 for the third time.

This guy is like a fart in a fan factory, never know which way he's going. I don't see how he's as good as he is changing chassis brands every few months.

Josh Bayko
07-01-2017, 07:13 AM
Where did you see that? The pics from last night have him still in the MB Customs car.

george w
07-01-2017, 08:45 AM
I havent seen it either, but that dont mean squat an it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit. He takes the cake when it comes to the "new car blues" i get he does alot of work building cars/bodys for other racers ect ect but as hard as it is for racers to make money with his chassis approach an all the top notch equipment he mantains its also hard not to wonder how he does it. With that said i wish him the best of luck.

zyoung25
07-01-2017, 08:46 AM
Where did you see that? The pics from last night have him still in the MB Customs car.

Its sitting in Lanigans shop.

Josh Bayko
07-01-2017, 08:54 AM
Its sitting in Lanigans shop.

Cool. I do believe the first couple times he was in a Club car was still the Rockets by Club 29. though.

In any event, he still has a ways to go to get to Davey J levels of switching.

zyoung25
07-01-2017, 09:00 AM
He had rocket by club 29 during his first stint with them, but he did have actual black diamond/club car not long after they came out in 14.

I agree on the Davey J part. He's closing in pretty quick though.

Josh Bayko
07-01-2017, 09:14 AM
He had rocket by club 29 during his first stint with them, but he did have actual black diamond/club car not long after they came out in 14.

I agree on the Davey J part. He's closing in pretty quick though.

He went back to that Rocket a couple different times after switched to something else, I don't even get why he switched away from Longhorn, he was fast in 'em.

zyoung25
07-01-2017, 10:03 AM
He went back to that Rocket a couple different times after switched to something else, I don't even get why he switched away from Longhorn, he was fast in 'em.

It seems like he's solid no matter what he's in. I'm not knocking the guy at all, I just don't think it's smart to do racing at the level he does.

What's the scoop on Davey? I haven't seen his name since speedweeks.

Josh Bayko
07-01-2017, 02:57 PM
It seems like he's solid no matter what he's in. I'm not knocking the guy at all, I just don't think it's smart to do racing at the level he does.

What's the scoop on Davey? I haven't seen his name since speedweeks.

Davey ran the Firecracker in the same Victory car he had in Florida, but he didn't make the show.

RoundNrOUND
07-01-2017, 04:55 PM
He should have a least couple wins this year in those MB cars but he blew and lost the races himself. Tony hangs his hat on winning Mars championships where there's zero competition. He's had one good year in his life in 2013, he's waaaaay over rated and not a real good guy to be honest. If he was broke we wouldn't even know his name.