PDA

View Full Version : marshal green

racer41
07-04-2017, 08:04 AM
who would like to see him back in car for a few races

onlyfacts
07-04-2017, 08:28 AM
who would like to see him back in car for a few racesI definitely would. He was a one hit wonder.

Josh Bayko
07-04-2017, 08:45 AM
who would like to see him back in car for a few races

Well, I could imagine him actually driving some would help Capital race cars a ton.

dirty bert
07-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Don't know why Marshall driving would help capital,Mark Richards don't drive,the Masters boys don't drive.Scotts the only one who builds an drives cars that I can think of.

Josh Bayko
07-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Don't know why Marshall driving would help capital,Mark Richards don't drive,the Masters boys don't drive.Scotts the only one who builds an drives cars that I can think of.

Mark did actually drive way back when, but then got into the chassis business and stopped. Since then, he's always had a house car and a few other teams really close to the vest. The Masters have lagged behind because they don't really have a driver on staff or house car .

Capital's cars seem to be stuck in 2014, and in just 2 1/2 years, the sport has progressed immensely. I know Shane is around to provide the feedback and such, but the numbers of cars out there is shrinking. I'm fairly confident they can bounce back, but it's going to take laps and experimentation to get there. Perhaps having Marshall in a car could accelerate that, because maybe he could feel what's wrong with them.

bleedblue55
07-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Rocket is more than Mark. His partner Steve Baker drove late models for probably 25-30 years. He was a regular at Pittsburgh every Saturday up until a few years ago.

Highwayman
07-06-2017, 02:24 PM
I definitely would. He was a one hit wonder. Need to work on your facts there, "Onlyfacts". He won a lot more higher profile races than 1.

pink floyd
07-06-2017, 04:13 PM

Swartz and boggs