PDA

View Full Version : Quincy Summer National

kidrock
07-04-2017, 09:47 PM
I just watch the A-main from Quincy and that track sure was rough but, not a bad race for as rough as it was. I'm sure the drivers weren't happy about it.

TheJet-09
07-04-2017, 10:17 PM
I watched the replay also and it seemed the ruts got worse as the race went on. Near the end, Babb's entire left side was off the ground between 1 & 2. When B-Shepp ran the bottom early on it looked like he had it figured out. He'd run about one lane off the bottom and looked pretty smooth doing so.

I had the opportunity to race there a couple weeks ago. Despite the four hour trek, I had a blast. Everyone was nice and seemed genuinely glad to have me there. That means a lot to someone who runs in the back. I would have liked to try my luck again at their SN show, but I knew the car count would be pretty strong. I look forward to getting back there sometime soon...

RRRKKK
07-05-2017, 07:52 AM
it was a pretty good race for the shape the track was in. The track turned to junk as they were qualifying then got better. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) it a Summer nationals show that's what people came too see. Run the modified after the late model. The track was decent for them. As I said on Facebook the place is doomed the inner structure need a complete redone, Light, sound, catch fences concessions restrooms, it would take a lot of $$$$$ to bring it back.