PDA

View Full Version : Justin Duty Cashes in at Coos Bay

Ben Shelton
07-06-2017, 02:45 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 6, 2017

Justin Duty Cashes in at Coos Bay

Mulino, Oregon (07/06/17) – Making a rare Modified start, Justin Duty charged to the feature win at Coos Bay Speedway on Tuesday, June 27.

“I want to give a huge shout out to Brian and Nikea Thompson for giving me the opportunity to drive their Modified,” Duty said. “It was only the second time I’ve ever driven a Modified, so it was extremely cool to be able to win. Last, but not least I want to thank my parents for always supporting my racing dreams.”

Behind the wheel of the Brian and Nikea Thompson-owned #44 Hughes Race Car Open Wheel Modified, Justin Duty made the trip to Coos Bay Speedway (Coos Bay, Oregon) on Tuesday night for the IMCA-sanctioned Modified Midweek Gambler. Justin began his night by scoring a 3rd-place finish in his heat race, which sent him into the Dash.

Following a 3rd-place finish in the 12-lap Dash, Duty received the pole position for the feature via the redraw. Controlling the lead for all 35-laps, Justin reeled in his first win of the season over Collen Winebarger, Lawrence O’Connor, Ryan Baker, and Tyler Smith.

For more results from this event, please visit www.CoosBaySpeedway.us .
Justin now turns his attention back to the driver’s seat of his Don Frank Floors #15 Rocket Chassis/Clements by Carbaugh Racing Engine Super Late Model.

He’s preparing to enter four World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series events over the course of the next week. His upcoming schedule includes the following dates:

July 8: WoO – Deer Creek Speedway (Spring Valley, Minnesota)
July 12: WoO – Ogilvie Raceway (Ogilvie, Minnesota)
July 13: WoO – Hibbing Raceway (Hibbing, Minnesota)
July 14: WoO – River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, North Dakota)

For more information on the events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Double Duty Racing would like to thank their principal and associate sponsors including Don Frank Floors, Ohlins by JDR, Metro Services, Darren & Mardell Williams, Clements Racing Engines by Carbaugh, Mid-Ohio Graphics, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest team news and updates on Double Duty Racing, please visit www.DoubleDutyRacing.com .