PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Erb Welcomes New Marketing Partner

Ben Shelton
07-07-2017, 10:34 AM
For Immediate Release
July 7, 2017

Tyler Erb Welcomes New Marketing Partner

New Waverly, Texas (07/07/17) – Racing isn’t a cheap sport. Running a national tour can be challenging for even a team with the best resources. This is why sponsors and marketing partners are so crucial to a team’s success and longevity.

As a result, it’s with great pride that Tyler Erb announces that Gloucester, Virginia’s New Point Lighting and Design, Inc. has come on board as a primary sponsor on his First Class Septic #91 Rocket XR1 Chassis /Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model for the remainder of the 2017 season and beyond.

“This is a really big addition to our team,” Erb stated emphatically. “Mr. Wayne Childress already does a lot to support racing, and to have him come on board with my team really means a lot. My family and all of my marketing partners go above and beyond to support my team, and it’s a big honor to be able to continue to grow our operation.”

Erb already has three wins this season, including his first-career triumph with the UMP DIRTcar Summernationals. In his sophomore season he’s currently second in the latest World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series standings.

“This season I feel like I’ve really matured as a racer, and this team has stepped things up to the next level as well,” Erb noted. “To be able to continue to grow our operation has me really excited about what the future will hold for us.”

The upcoming week will be another busy time for “Terbo” as he embarks on five events in seven days. His schedule for the week includes the following dates:

July 8: WoO – Deer Creek Speedway (Spring Valley, MN) - $10,000-To-Win
July 9: Hell Tour – Kickapoo Speedway (Danville, IL) - $5,000-To-Win
July 12: WoO – Ogilvie Raceway (Ogilvie, MN) – $8,000-To-Win
July 13: WoO – Hibbing Raceway (Hibbing, MN) – $8,000-To-Win
July 14: WoO – River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, ND) – $10,000-To-Win

For more information on the events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com and www.TheHellTour.com .

Tyler Erb and Erb Racing would like to thank their sponsors including First Class Septic, Keyser Manufacturing, New Point Lighting and Design Inc., Day Motorsports, Clements Racing Engines, QA1, Integra Racing Shocks, Champion Oil, JD’s Body Works, Tye Twarog Racing, Showtime Signs, Hoosier Tire South, Toste Construction, ASI Racewear, Powermaster Performance Starters & Alternators, Superior Bearing Supply, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Erb Racing, please visit www.TylerErb.com .