PDA

View Full Version : Lucas race at Cherokee

NY DIRT
07-07-2017, 08:29 PM
after qualifying fast enough to start on the front row of one of the heat races, why did TMAC have to start last in his heat. Was he light at the scales or did he have to go to a backup car again...

MI Dirt Fan
07-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Interesting the top 3 in points were in the same heat race. Good thing I picked Richards this week so Bloomquist could win the heat race lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2017, 08:42 PM
after qualifying fast enough to start on the front row of one of the heat races, why did TMAC have to start last in his heat. Was he light at the scales or did he have to go to a backup car again...

Light at scale after ql

mccreadiefan39
07-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Came into the weekend 30 points back

Came into tonight 60 points back

man oh man what weekend so far

NY DIRT
07-07-2017, 08:59 PM
You do not win a championship against the toughest competition in the business by self destructing but this is how I see it and T MAC is my man...

mccreadiefan39
07-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Not sure there are 2 tracks harder to pass cars at then Fayetteville, NC and Gaffney SC

And both nights Tim is starting deep in the pack

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2017, 09:04 PM
You do not win a championship against the toughest competition in the business by self destructing but this is how I see it and T MAC is my man...

Hang tight he will regroup. Tmac my guy also

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Not sure there are 2 tracks harder to pass cars at then Fayetteville, NC and Gaffney SC

And both nights Tim is starting deep in the pack

Its been 90 and hot as he)l

mccreadiefan39
07-07-2017, 09:12 PM
T-Mac starting 17th, if he can get to 10th I think that would be a great run at Gaffney and with Bloomquist on the pole and Richards starting 5th you are looking at losing another 30+ points in a single night.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2017, 09:17 PM
T-Mac starting 17th, if he can get to 10th I think that would be a great run at Gaffney and with Bloomquist on the pole and Richards starting 5th you are looking at losing another 30+ points in a single night.

If he and jd can get a top grove he can get to front but it prolly wont come in

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Anybody know what happend to bloomer?

Illtsate32
07-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Overton took off second half of race...JD led til ten to go then something happened..

mccreadiefan39
07-07-2017, 09:48 PM
Hey Tim got to 10th!!!! but Richards finished 2nd

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Overton took off second half of race...JD led til ten to go then something happened..

Lap car got jd

MI Dirt Fan
07-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Anybody know what happend to bloomer?

Finished 4th...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2017, 09:58 PM
Finished 4th...

Ik that. I was talkn from 2 to 5th .

MI Dirt Fan
07-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Ik that. I was talkn from 2 to 5th .

Had a data base error

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2017, 10:16 PM
I helped ya out in sniper picks. I changed richards to bloomer at last minute. My bad luck continues.

zyoung25
07-07-2017, 10:17 PM
Sounds like Davenport cut a tar while leading.

MI Dirt Fan
07-07-2017, 10:24 PM
I helped ya out in sniper picks. I changed richards to bloomer at last minute. My bad luck continues.

I had 1st, 2nd and 7th

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2017, 10:52 PM
I had 1st, 2nd and 7th

I originally had richards,owens,overton. But stupid me changed up 3 times.

MI Dirt Fan
07-07-2017, 11:01 PM
And that caused Bloomquist to finish 4th? 😂😂😂

tsand
07-07-2017, 11:56 PM
On a restart bloomer tried to run Richards up high there was contact bloomer went from second to sixth. JD was running second when he made contact with Bradsher but by that time he was a sitting duck he burned the tires off. Overton split JD and Richards coming off 2 to go from third to first.

dirtfanbob
07-08-2017, 02:53 AM
On a restart bloomer tried to run Richards up high there was contact bloomer went from second to sixth. JD was running second when he made contact with Bradsher but by that time he was a sitting duck he burned the tires off. Overton split JD and Richards coming off 2 to go from third to first.

JD led the first 40 laps. Overton comes out of turn 2 and splits JD and Richards with Bradsher right in front of them and almost took them all out. Lap 43, coming out of two again, Bradsher holds JD up again and Owens gets by, he's back to 4th. Make their way back to turn one,Bradsher steps on his d*ck, turns down on JD, and he slams him into the wall. JDs tires were perfectly fine. Lapped cars acting like they're racing for $100k are the sitting ducks....

#FALSuperman
07-08-2017, 05:26 AM
Davenport seriously has had the worst string of luck I've maybe ever seen the past several years (in dirt late model racing). Even when the man has the fastest car, he can't get a podium finish.

Highwayman
07-08-2017, 09:59 AM
JD led the first 40 laps. Overton comes out of turn 2 and splits JD and Richards with Bradsher right in front of them and almost took them all out. Lap 43, coming out of two again, Bradsher holds JD up again and Owens gets by, he's back to 4th. Make their way back to turn one,Bradsher steps on his d*ck, turns down on JD, and he slams him into the wall. JDs tires were perfectly fine. Lapped cars acting like they're racing for $100k are the sitting ducks....
Bradsher does that alot...

Davenport seriously has had the worst string of luck I've maybe ever seen the past several years (in dirt late model racing). Even when the man has the fastest car, he can't get a podium finish.
2015 everything goes his way, unbeatable.
2017 is polar opposite and sadly must be endured till the tide turns.
The talent is still there, the desire is still there, but luck has gone to the front desk and checked out.
Tough times don't last, but tough people do and I know JD has the resolve to withstand the storm.

Kwd1253
07-08-2017, 10:00 AM
That reason I picked Scott lol my pick never gets 1st this year they dont do good. But next week picking Josh to balance it out in points lol. Sniper needs put bloomquist and Josh in different groups. So I can pick both and they both run like crap, let tmac finish really good. So the point battle will be super close 😂

Kwd1253
07-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Or better yet both Scott and Richard blow there motors in the main on the first lap. Then tmac take first place, fingers crossed

MI Dirt Fan
07-08-2017, 10:46 AM
And to think he could've been in that car that won.

dirtfanbob
07-08-2017, 11:27 AM
And to think he could've been in that car that won.

And to think he actually made the decision to go where he wanted to, live where he wanted to, and not have a majority of every decision made by someone else. Yeah we all know winning is everything, but when you get older and have a family, other stuff becomes just as important, if not more.

tsand
07-08-2017, 11:51 AM
I don't know why but your seeing cars being lapped wanting to race the leaders more now days then in the past. Use to be when the leaders came up on you you would drop low and back off knowing its not your night and let the leaders go.now everybody wants to race the leaders. Need to go back to the old rule if they give you the move over flag 3 times if you don't move the next flag is the black flag.

TS FAN
07-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Overton was not going to be beat last night. He was the best last night. JD has had terrible luck and probably would have had a top three. Overton made some slick moves to boot. Good race IMO

powerslide
07-08-2017, 01:10 PM
I don't know why but your seeing cars being lapped wanting to race the leaders more now days then in the past. Use to be when the leaders came up on you you would drop low and back off knowing its not your night and let the leaders go.now everybody wants to race the leaders. Need to go back to the old rule if they give you the move over flag 3 times if you don't move the next flag is the black flag.

Not a move over flag. Its a hold your line flag. Hold your line so the leader can work his way around you.