MI Dirt Fan
07-08-2017, 07:44 PM
Owens has over all fast time

MI Dirt Fan
07-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Ray Cook, EPJ win heats 1 and 2

mccreadiefan39
07-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Mark this weekend down as the end of the run at the championship for Tim McCreadie

Like they flipped a switch from a top 5 car everywhere to can't get out of the way fast enough

MI Dirt Fan
07-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Owens and Richards win heats 3 and 4.

I'd post full results but the data base errors aren't worth the time

#FALSuperman
07-08-2017, 08:34 PM
And the hits keep coming for the 49 team...JD is a no-show as he has a bent front clip. If it can go wrong, BWRC has it locked down. We shall see how optimistic everyone is in 3 months, if Davenport is still winless. Let's put it this way....JD has NEVER been winless his entire super late model racing life. I believe 3 wins is the fewest ever, and that was 2012 when he was LUCAS ROY winner.

MI Dirt Fan
07-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Chilton and Roberts win Bmains

MI Dirt Fan
07-08-2017, 10:02 PM
#LOLMDS Feature Finish:
Owens
Overton
Bloomquist
Richards
Lanigan
McDowell
Cook
Roberts101
Erb
Buckingham
Pearson
ONeal71
Chilton
McCreadie
Satterlee
Moses
Briggs
Carver
Francis
Kerr
McIntosh
Millwood
ONeal5
Roberts111

Highwayman
07-09-2017, 10:03 AM
And the hits keep coming for the 49 team...JD is a no-show as he has a bent front clip. If it can go wrong, BWRC has it locked down. We shall see how optimistic everyone is in 3 months, if Davenport is still winless. Let's put it this way....JD has NEVER been winless his entire super late model racing life. I believe 3 wins is the fewest ever, and that was 2012 when he was LUCAS ROY winner.If you were any kind of real fan of JD you'd see the positives and be more encouraging instead of trying so hard all the time to call, "The split". They have speed, they've been leading races, but misfortune keeps tripping them up. The car is good, the driver is top of his game, the chassis/engine combo appears sorted out, so be a real fan and support them.

Leave "chicken little" at the house.

fastford
07-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Good job Jimmy "O" , I knew your ole washed up azz had another one in you,LOL, I,m not gone say "He,s back" , but maybe he is on his way............

MRM
07-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Good racing from 2nd on back to about 10th.

NY DIRT
07-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Mark this weekend down as the end of the run at the championship for Tim McCreadie

Like they flipped a switch from a top 5 car everywhere to can't get out of the way fast enough

I know that you are a die hard TMAC fan just as I am. But it is time to face some facts.
Two good things about TMAC are his ability to race well and he does not tear up equipment
But his biggest drawback is he can not time trial worth a $hit. The team will get the car figured out again and he will start running better but it his HIS FAULT that he can not qualify well and that kills any chance of winning a championship.
I hate to say this, but I believe if Carl (sweetners plus) was not paying all of the bills, he would not have the Longhorn house car ride.

Well there you have it. I said what I really did not want to say, but that is how I see it

With me, the glass is never half full, it is always half empty...

MI Dirt Fan
07-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Isn't that a fairly new car.

MI Dirt Fan
07-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Isn't that a fairly new car.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-10-2017, 03:10 PM
Yes about 2 or 3 wks old i think