PDA

View Full Version : Rocket house car

MI Dirt Fan
07-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Bshepp still in it next year? Who would you like to see get a chance in it sometime? I'd like to see Dona Marcouiller not necessarily next year, get a chance at it.

Forward Bite
07-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Brandon is a really impressive racer. He flat goes for it. He should stay.

Josh Bayko
07-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Unless Josh comes back, I'd bet Brandon stays in it.

zach51
07-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Unless Josh comes back, I'd bet Brandon stays in it.

Very hot take!

W2Racing09
07-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Well, after this past weekend things seem to be working well for Rocket. Both of their top teams are leading the two big DLM series points. I don't see any reason not to continue as it is going this season. Not that they really need much more business but it has to help having two Rockets atop the standings in both major tours.

Thanks,
Jeff.

JabberJaws83
07-10-2017, 04:11 PM
My guess after Josh or Brandon would be Kyle Bronson

ThebigE
07-11-2017, 06:08 AM
Dona Marcouiller I highly doubt it. It would be a big name driver who has won some big races. I think the only thing Dona has won are regional / local shows. Which theres nothing wrong with that but Rocket is going to put a big name in that seat and that's not Dona. I wouldn't consider winning in the Ethanol Series a huge feat. I'd say Kyle Bronson or Devin Moran. Possibly Chris Ferguson.

MI Dirt Fan
07-11-2017, 07:12 AM
Kyle Bronson hasn't won much more bigger races than Dona Marcouiller.

00Hdmn
07-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Kyle Bronson hasn't won much more bigger races than Dona Marcouiller.

No your right and I don't see Bronson being in the ride. When and if the ride ever changes from Sheppard or Josh it will be someone who proven to win and can bring the dollars along with it. I say Greg Satterlee is a name that would get a shot if that were to come up. They are too good right now so I cant imagine it changing. Sheppard has turned into one of my drivers, every interview he is so thankful for the opportunity he has and every time I see him at the track he seems like a class act individual.

gumby_32d
07-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Bronson would bring alot more money with him than Dona also....

MI Dirt Fan
07-11-2017, 12:05 PM
I was saying more in the next 3-4 years for Dona. I know he's thanked Mark Richards alot in his interviews and he was running an exact copy of the Rocket house car a couple yrs ago.

Pennsboro23
07-11-2017, 12:24 PM
It's not going to be someone still trying to prove themselves. It would be someone that has already made it to the top. If rocket were to ever pick someone who hasn't had a big time ride before, they would have nagged Jared Hawkins a few years back. He lives right there and he's Josh's best friend.

Josh Bayko
07-11-2017, 12:46 PM
It's not going to be someone still trying to prove themselves. It would be someone that has already made it to the top. If rocket were to ever pick someone who hasn't had a big time ride before, they would have nagged Jared Hawkins a few years back. He lives right there and he's Josh's best friend.

Or they would have picked Jared Miley because he's at the shop every day.

dirtMAN007
07-11-2017, 07:44 PM
I was saying more in the next 3-4 years for Dona. I know he's thanked Mark Richards alot in his interviews and he was running an exact copy of the Rocket house car a couple yrs ago.

Exact copy "...................... Yea right ! Aren't they all ? Lol !

ThebigE
07-13-2017, 06:03 AM
Rocket tells everybody who buys an XR1 they have the same cars as Sheppard and Richards. Richards might not be in his daddy's house car but you can rest assure he has the exact car as Sheppard. At least Bronson races in some big races. Last I checked it looks like Dona only runs small regional shows and doesn't even race the Dream or World.

MI Dirt Fan
07-13-2017, 06:45 PM
Former Rick Eckert driven machine. It was for sale listed as a sister car (exact copy) to the Rocket house car that year.

Escobar
07-13-2017, 07:20 PM
Rocket tells everybody who buys an XR1 they have the same cars as Sheppard and Richards. Richards might not be in his daddy's house car but you can rest assure he has the exact car as Sheppard.

When's the last time you spoke to Steve Baker?

President Clinton
07-13-2017, 07:26 PM
Scott Bloomquist is taking the ride!!!!!!

dirtMAN007
07-13-2017, 09:44 PM
Rocket tells everybody who buys an XR1 they have the same cars as Sheppard and Richards. Richards might not be in his daddy's house car but you can rest assure he has the exact car as Sheppard. At least Bronson races in some big races. Last I checked it looks like Dona only runs small regional shows and doesn't even race the Dream or World.

I would be willing to bet that joshs' car and brandons car are not "exact copies ".

ThebigE
07-14-2017, 06:26 AM
You mean to tell me you think Kid Rockets not getting the same equipment as B Shepp? Maybe the 2 have some differences but BPM and Kid Rocket are getting the best of the best Rocket has to offer.

#FALSuperman
07-14-2017, 07:10 AM
I would really like to see Moran or Fergy in the house car!

dirtMAN007
07-14-2017, 07:31 AM
you mean to tell me you think kid rockets not getting the same equipment as b shepp? Maybe the 2 have some differences but bpm and kid rocket are getting the best of the best rocket has to offer.

what i'm saying is that rocket is changing things up all the time trying to get better ........................... Sometimes it eworks sometimes it doesn"t . But each of these tewo drivers has the berst on any innovation and technology available to them and their own personal driving style comes into play on each of their chassis .