PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Hightower Set to Tackle NASCAR Action at Eldora

Ben Shelton
07-12-2017, 02:25 PM
For Immediate Release
July 12, 2017

Brandon Hightower Set to Tackle NASCAR Action at Eldora

Natchitoches, Louisiana (07/12/17) – 19-year-old, Brandon Hightower will see his dreams come true on Wednesday, July 19, when he enters the 5th Annual Eldora Dirt Derby with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series at the famed Eldora Speedway. He will be behind the wheel of the Timmons Truck Center #1 Chevrolet Silverado.

“I’ve been blessed to get some amazing opportunities in racing, but this opportunity to run a NASCAR Truck at Eldora is something that I know I will remember for the rest of my life,” Hightower commented. “Our team is going into the event with hopes of a Top 5. We’ve worked hard to gain sponsorship from some great companies, and I definitely want to give them the solid finish that they deserve.”

It will definitely be an outing that will see worlds colliding for Hightower. His background is in dirt racing, while the past year has seen him getting his feet wet in the pavement ranks of NASCAR.

“No matter what the outcome of this event might be, I know it’s something that I’ll never forget,” Hightower says. “I’ve never had the opportunity to race at Eldora Speedway, so I figured there’s no better time than when NASCAR is there.”

The event will be held on Wednesday, July 19 at Tony Stewart’s Eldora Speedway. Action for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) will include practice, time trials, heat races, and the finale. For those unable to attend the event will be broadcast live on the Fox Business TV Network as well as MRN/Sirius XM.

For more information on the event, please visit www.EldoraSpeedway.com .

Brandon Hightower would like to thank all of his sponsors including Timmons Truck Center, Premier Recycling, Shadow Trailers, Henry’s Auto Salvage, Superior Graphix, Litton Motorsports, Legacy Construction, Rick’s Trailer City, Ark-La-Tex Flooring, Beaux Cabinetry, Operation Second Chance, Advanced On-Site Services, and MSRMafia.com Website & PR Services.

For more information on Brandon Hightower please visit www.BrandonHightower.com .