PDA

View Full Version : Madden wins WoO @ Ogilvie Raceway

MI Dirt Fan
07-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Passed Bshepp in the final laps.

B_K
07-12-2017, 09:33 PM
Minnesota far enough above the Mason-Dixon Line for some of you out there?

Barbecueboy
07-12-2017, 10:27 PM
It's a long way from gaffney,lol.

Congrats to smokey

Forward Bite
07-13-2017, 02:39 AM
Where was Devin Moran ?

Highside Hustler25
07-13-2017, 06:09 AM
Minnesota far enough above the Mason-Dixon Line for some of you out there?

Congrats to Madden. I am one that is pleasantly surprised with the results he's posted so far this year. I didn't expect him to still be touring come July but he proved me wrong. He's been fast all year and without the bad luck, would probably have a couple more wins under his belt.

Tireguy17
07-13-2017, 07:13 AM
I was there and it was a pretty good race. Brandon had knocked the outside of his spoiler off but Madden's car was better at the end of the race as he passed BSchepp with about 4 to go and pulled away.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2017, 07:42 AM
I know it may be too late to catch the bshep, but would be nice to see Chris make a run at the title......he seems to be hitting his stride on this thing and this next half of the season should be fun to watch.

johnE
07-13-2017, 11:04 AM
Unless there is some unwelcome tragedy, Shep has the title wrapped up. Second thru fifth is a tight battle with some good points money still on the line.

drich24
07-13-2017, 05:49 PM
Madden's car was really well balanced and he drove fairly straight all night. Reminded me of the rocket house car last year at Ogilvie with Richards driving.

B_K
07-13-2017, 08:50 PM
Congrats to Madden. I am one that is pleasantly surprised with the results he's posted so far this year. I didn't expect him to still be touring come July but he proved me wrong. He's been fast all year and without the bad luck, would probably have a couple more wins under his belt.

Can't say I'm really a fan, but he's (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good. BShepp has it won barring something weird happening, but I expect the 44 will finish 2-3rd in the points which is where I figured he would be.