Brian Ruhlman
Curtis Roberts
Wayne Chinn
Moyer Jr.
Travis Stemler
Bobby Pierce

Mud Packer
07-17-2017, 06:33 PM
I was glad that we were finally going to see the finale of the Hell Tour. I have traveled to see numerous shows over the years but never was able to hit Oakshade. Well this year we hit both the Friday night show and the finale on Saturday. I enjoyed both show very much.

However. I was totally saddened to find out that UMP stooped so low as to bring Matt "The Screamer" in to call the show on the PA. I had to listen to his constant screaming which I can't believe anyone would think is how a professional racing series would like to be remembered. I listened to him when he called the CRA Super Series races and unfortunately endured more of the same when he was the WOO LM announcer. Am I the only one who dislikes this type of announcer?

The people sitting next to us had two young daughters who thought he was cool. Apparently their hearing has already been ruined with loud music. Two good nights of racing and we probably will return again next year. Our only hope is Matt "The Screamer" isn't part of the show.