PDA

View Full Version : Need Some help...

R13G
07-17-2017, 10:58 AM
Hey Guys...,We run a asphalt car and turn both ways. The car has birdcages with a watts link and a torque arm. We normally run a leaf spring/coil over helper combination with a torque arm. We were wanting to try something lighter and more adjustable. Our shock builder suggested this type of setup. So basically where I'm at is the only thing I know about a 4 bar on birdcages is what I can read on the internet. No one around has tried this on an asphalt figure 8 car around here. Right now the cage is at 12 and 6. Upper bar currently 9deg and lower 6deg bot going uphill to chassis. the car is always really tight on throttle in the middle and off. Any help as what we could do to tune this thing better would help. Im conflicted about what I read since most of you are turning one way. Lol just some theory help would be great. Thanks

chupp n bloomer fan
07-18-2017, 04:03 AM
Hey Guys...,We run a asphalt car and turn both ways. The car has birdcages with a watts link and a torque arm. We normally run a leaf spring/coil over helper combination with a torque arm. We were wanting to try something lighter and more adjustable. Our shock builder suggested this type of setup. So basically where I'm at is the only thing I know about a 4 bar on birdcages is what I can read on the internet. No one around has tried this on an asphalt figure 8 car around here. Right now the cage is at 12 and 6. Upper bar currently 9deg and lower 6deg bot going uphill to chassis. the car is always really tight on throttle in the middle and off. Any help as what we could do to tune this thing better would help. Im conflicted about what I read since most of you are turning one way. Lol just some theory help would be great. ThanksTry the tech section man. This is the BS and butt hurt section.