PDA

View Full Version : Best thing about the 2017 PDC

ptown
07-25-2017, 09:48 PM
No more sideshows like watching a helicopter land in the infield.

t4g2
07-26-2017, 09:47 AM
will see thats like they have never said whoses doing the national anthem this year? Also they have to milk some time some where as if this format i would think it would be done pretty fast. The best thing if its anything like last year is seeing people passed out before the feature starts or too drunk they cant walk as i seen 1 guy last year go from beer stand and wiped out a concession stand table, and 1 guy pass out half way in his tent.

ptown
07-26-2017, 09:53 AM
will see thats like they have never said whoses doing the national anthem this year?

Last I heard the Chicago shyster is coming back to do his 2 minute $2,500 national anthem, only in America......lol

Cardirt0
07-26-2017, 10:01 AM
will see thats like they have never said whoses doing the national anthem this year? Also they have to milk some time some where as if this format i would think it would be done pretty fast. The best thing if its anything like last year is seeing people passed out before the feature starts or too drunk they cant walk as i seen 1 guy last year go from beer stand and wiped out a concession stand table, and 1 guy pass out half way in his tent.

Yea they have the fair shire of drunks there... Some of them are real good at it....

ptown
07-27-2017, 07:54 AM
Yea they have the fair shire of drunks there... Some of them are real good at it....

How would you know?

Cardirt0
07-27-2017, 09:26 AM
How would you know?

I have been to 7 of them thats how moron...