Going to be 1 he!! of a night....

ptown
07-29-2017, 07:54 AM
Going to be 1 he!! of a night....

You sure about that?

waaac77
07-29-2017, 08:18 AM
You sure about that?

It's always better with Bloomer there man! Do you not go to these races?

smooth32
07-29-2017, 08:35 AM
It's always better with Bloomer there man! Do you not go to these races?No he doesn't. Keyboard know it all

Krooser
07-29-2017, 09:06 AM
Quite a show last night... even though my wife and I have promoted at three different tracks over the years last night was the first time she could actually watch an entire program. She was always busy selling tickets, running concessions, restocking toilet paper or any one of a number of glorious things a promoter has to do. Even she was impressed and she's really not a fan...

Cardirt0
07-29-2017, 09:36 AM
Quite a show last night... even though my wife and I have promoted at three different tracks over the years last night was the first time she could actually watch an entire program. She was always busy selling tickets, running concessions, restocking toilet paper or any one of a number of glorious things a promoter has to do. Even she was impressed and she's really not a fan...

Glad to hear that ... You have a better change at the PDC to see a real good race then a bad one....That place can be fun... On ptown so sad that lites boy just dont get it just runs in the family you know LOL ....