PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Boggs

MI Dirt Fan
07-30-2017, 11:34 PM
Wins the unsanctioned $3k show at Brush Creek

71PRPFan
07-31-2017, 12:37 AM
Believe that's only his third win of the year. But congrats he's the king of brushcreek

Anyone know why he's not running the mod anymore?

chupp n bloomer fan
07-31-2017, 07:52 AM
Believe that's only his third win of the year. But congrats he's the king of brushcreek

Anyone know why he's not running the mod anymore?Is Dave Jamison still racing? If Dave is, then maybe either a falling out or he just is too busy with his own stuff to run the mod. And if Central Star is still on the car, I'd say just busy. Because I think that is Daves' company.

willardboy
07-31-2017, 10:15 AM
Jackie looked good yesterday. Based on his history there, i'd say he likes Brushcreek pretty well. Hes been running stronger as the year goes on. Wouldnt surprise me to see him will several more victory lane speeches this season.

dirty-white-boy
07-31-2017, 12:41 PM
Wins the unsanctioned $3k show at Brush Creek

In other news, i took my dog for a walk this morning....yawn!

MI Dirt Fan
07-31-2017, 12:44 PM

Just posting results. Don't like it don't read and comment on it. Smh

Bob Hubbard
07-31-2017, 02:21 PM
I wish more ppl liked brushcreek .... Seems like they do have their problems like everyone else .... Being 45 mins drive I hope for more fast cars .... Still a good sunday ...

willardboy
07-31-2017, 03:08 PM
Its a good track! Always seems like theres not much of a crowd tho. Idk why tho. Racing is good!

non driving fool
07-31-2017, 03:24 PM
In other news, i took my dog for a walk this morning....yawn! I heard she's a real bitch, but that's OK it's you that has to live with her!

zach51
07-31-2017, 03:28 PM

I'm kinda with ya, nothing against this post, I'm just glad every 3K race winner doesn't require a new thread, only Boggs. Now if Bloomer won a 3K race, THAT would be a story.

dirtcrazy4u
07-31-2017, 03:41 PM
It would .. WHY..

MadDad Racing
07-31-2017, 05:05 PM

Did you take yer Pooper Scooper and a Walmart bag with ya too pick up the chit.. Nah Prolly ate it instead, as you are full of chit Ha Ha Ha ....... Jealous dirty boy.................!

zyoung25
07-31-2017, 06:33 PM
I just wonder if he didn't hurt the engine? It smoked for pretty much 3/4ths of the race, and I seen he was pushed off after the race. The smoke was clearly coming out of the left bank. 3k may have cost him 30k.

That's probably one of the better day races I've ever seen. The surface was awesome.

Is Dave Jamison still racing? If Dave is, then maybe either a falling out or he just is too busy with his own stuff to run the mod. And if Central Star is still on the car, I'd say just busy. Because I think that is Daves' company.

Dave still races. He's been a regular at brushcreek pretty much all year. Not sure why he wasn't there yesterday though. Boggs mentioned him during a interview before the, Dave he must still Boggs.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-01-2017, 08:37 AM
I just wonder if he didn't hurt the engine? It smoked for pretty much 3/4ths of the race, and I seen he was pushed off after the race. The smoke was clearly coming out of the left bank. 3k may have cost him 30k.

That's probably one of the better day races I've ever seen. The surface was awesome.

Dave still races. He's been a regular at brushcreek pretty much all year. Not sure why he wasn't there yesterday though. Boggs mentioned him during a interview before the, Dave he must still Boggs.

The surface was terrible for the heats. But they surprised me how well they rebounded for the rest of the event.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-01-2017, 02:55 PM
It would .. WHY..Because it's Bloomer.

Bob Hubbard
08-06-2017, 03:34 AM
Jackie Boggs wins 19th Annual Freedom 40 paying $5k @ Atomic Speedway

MadDad Racing
08-06-2017, 07:03 AM
Jackie Boggs wins 19th Annual Freedom 40 paying $5k @ Atomic Speedway

You should have started a new thread with this news...
Seems like Boggs walked the dog Dirty White Boy :) .....

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-06-2017, 07:25 AM
The sprint show paid 5k. Not the late models. They were normal purse.

Bob Hubbard
08-06-2017, 09:51 AM
The sprint show paid 5k. Not the late models. They were normal purse.

Yea my bad .... I shouldn't post at 2 am .... I wonder why it was a regular show payout ....Moler was 2k to win the night before @ 410 sprints n lates ....

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Yea my bad .... I shouldn't post at 2 am .... I wonder why it was a regular show payout ....Moler was 2k to win the night before @ 410 sprints n lates ....

That was Moler's ike tuneup. Atomic normal pay is at or near $2k.

t3r3e3
08-06-2017, 11:15 AM
I wish more ppl liked brushcreek .... Seems like they do have their problems like everyone else .... Being 45 mins drive I hope for more fast cars .... Still a good sunday ...

The problem with Brush Creek has never been the surface or the racing.

71PRPFan
08-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Brush creek is literally in the middle of nowhere that's the problem. Atomic and PRP are less than 15 minutes from a really populated area. Florence same deal

zyoung25
08-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Brush creek is literally in the middle of nowhere that's the problem. Atomic and PRP are less than 15 minutes from a really populated area. Florence same deal

Brushcreek isn't in a bad location compared to say, Smokey Mountain. It's literally in someones back yard about 5 miles off of highway. Brushcreek ruined it's rep years ago. Once that happens it's almost impossible to get back to the good side.