PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist/ Moyer

Duke100
07-31-2017, 10:55 AM
Did Bloomer give a little apology to Moyer for running in the back of him when the yellow flag came out in the B Main? I'm sure they both knew it wasn't done intentionally. Just trying to stir up some conversation.

Flyer45
07-31-2017, 11:46 AM
They said bloomers race receiver wasn't working and that was the reason for it

Highside Hustler25
07-31-2017, 12:31 PM
No, but Billy apologized to Scotty when he passed him on the BOTTOM with a few laps to go in the Shootout.

Josh Bayko
07-31-2017, 12:47 PM
They might not like each other, but there is a lot of mutual respect between the two. If he did apologize, I wouldn't be surprised.

TackyTracker
08-01-2017, 11:09 AM
both of them looked pretty bad.. bloomer was penalized for not being lined up to qualify so only 1 lap counted and he buried himself for Fri feature..

moyer started on pole of his race and that's a lock for a transfer but nope...

zach51
08-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Not a good showing for eather of them. The best is behind them but they both have wins left in them. More so for Bloomers imo.

Oh I don't think there is any doubt about Bloomer having more gas left in the tank than Billy. Bloomer also is about 6-7 years younger.

MI Dirt Fan
08-01-2017, 12:01 PM
I think both have won enough to where either of them can finally walk away and it won't be a shocker.

zach51
08-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Bloomer isn't a dummy. In my opinion (which means jack $hit), if he thought that retirement was within 5 years or so he'd start pumping the chassis selling business up more, similar to Billy. Billy knew the end was near, he started working that side of it a lot more in the last 2-3 years. Obviously, Scott has sold some cars here and there, I think he had more business than he wanted in the late 00's early 10's, and kind of backed off. If he was getting close to done I think he'd pick that back up steadily, and we haven't really seen that yet. Plus, if your getting ready to quit (which I don't think anybody is saying he is), you wouldn't order a half-million-dollar rig.