Jared Miley #H1
Devin Moran #9m
John Wyer #16

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-04-2017, 09:56 AM
A lot of good competition. Should b a good race

chupp n bloomer fan
08-04-2017, 01:24 PM
A lot of good competition. Should b a good raceYou going to snuggle with Jonathan on a drive through the Hocking Hills? I'd watch being in his lap on them roads, pretty curvy.:) 93 has some good curves.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-04-2017, 01:27 PM
You going to snuggle with Jonathan on a drive through the Hocking Hills? I'd watch being in his lap on them roads, pretty curvy.:) 93 has some good curves.

Sorry to inform you but i will be headed south to cherokee for the carolina clash race.
Thanks for the concern tho

Thanks for throwing fuel on the fire for the other clowns that like to post chit pertaining to this type of hogwash.i guess your going to jump on there bandwagon?

Pennsboro23
08-04-2017, 01:27 PM
You going to snuggle with Jonathan on a drive through the Hocking Hills? I'd watch being in his lap on them roads, pretty curvy.:) 93 has some good curves.

Funny you mentioned Hocking Hills. Making the trip up there tomorrow, then Midway Sunday.

Added: Jared Hawkins #1 and my prediction is he wins it.

lighting
08-04-2017, 05:22 PM
GR Smith has Midway on schedule

bleedblue55
08-04-2017, 05:33 PM
GR Smith has Midway on schedule

Have you been in a coma this week????????? Some guy named Davenport driving it this weekend

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Have you been in a coma this week????????? Some guy named Davenport driving it this weekend

Lmao...... must have just tuned in

chupp n bloomer fan
08-04-2017, 06:40 PM
Sorry to inform you but i will be headed south to cherokee for the carolina clash race.
Thanks for the concern tho

Thanks for throwing fuel on the fire for the other clowns that like to post chit pertaining to this type of hogwash.i guess your going to jump on there bandwagon?Come on man, sorry, it's a freakin joke. I have lived in this area near the Hocking Hills, Crooksville, Nelsonville, Lancaster, Logan, for about 17 years. I know the roads and it popped in my head, sorry. I won't do it again, I thought you'd take it in good fun, but you didn't, so I won't do it to you again.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-04-2017, 06:41 PM
Have you been in a coma this week????????? Some guy named Davenport driving it this weekendCould it be Steven Seagal in Hard to Kill?;)

chupp n bloomer fan
08-04-2017, 06:44 PM
Funny you mentioned Hocking Hills. Making the trip up there tomorrow, then Midway Sunday.

Added: Jared Hawkins #1 and my prediction is he wins it.Not a bad area. Pretty, and some nice places. Cherry Ridge Retreat and some others are very nice. But getting up there in price like crazy. Regular cabins are still pretty normal priced even in season.

Have a good time. I enjoy Midway, but as of now I gotta fukin work Sunday night.

I've stayed at Natures Pointe and at Cherry Ridge in there Ravines Edge place. Beautiful, and a huge shower. Like 6x10 with two rain shower heads.;)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-04-2017, 06:51 PM
Come on man, sorry, it's a freakin joke. I have lived in this area near the Hocking Hills, Crooksville, Nelsonville, Lancaster, Logan, for about 17 years. I know the roads and it popped in my head, sorry. I won't do it again, I thought you'd take it in good fun, but you didn't, so I won't do it to you again.

Its all good np