PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist fans and their Hatred for Davenport

TMaCiLLiNi39
08-05-2017, 11:28 PM
It's unbelievable the hate and animosity Bloomquist fans have torward Jonathan Davenport... wow...

MI Dirt Fan
08-05-2017, 11:30 PM
People are entitled to thier own opinion

Chris Thomason
08-05-2017, 11:41 PM
Its the truth....and I'm much more a bloomer fan than JD or Pierce. I got a pretty good idea who you are speaking of. He's ridiculous anyway

blncfn57
08-05-2017, 11:43 PM
People are entitled to thier own opinion

Unless it doesn't agree with yours.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-06-2017, 12:26 AM
It's unbelievable the hate and animosity Bloomquist fans have torward Jonathan Davenport... wow...Woah there Ernie, I think this is you, don't lump all Bloomquist fans into that category.

Some Bloomquist fans, and most are just fukin with people to get a rise outta them, and it works.

Same with Bobby, same deal. I'll be honest about any of them, including Bloomer, and if someone doesn't like it, tough sh!t.

I don't mind JD or Bobby, and I like Richards. All hot button drivers plus Bloomer. Let's not act like the sh!t don't go both ways either. And with Bloomers career, just as Moyers, nothing to prove to anyone.

TMaCiLLiNi39
08-06-2017, 12:37 AM
Woah there Ernie, I think this is you, don't lump all Bloomquist fans into that category.

Some Bloomquist fans, and most are just fukin with people to get a rise outta them, and it works.

Same with Bobby, same deal. I'll be honest about any of them, including Bloomer, and if someone doesn't like it, tough sh!t.

I don't mind JD or Bobby, and I like Richards. All hot button drivers plus Bloomer. Let's not act like the sh!t don't go both ways either. And with Bloomers career, just as Moyers, nothing to prove to anyone.

I will concur that you are one the rare level headed Bloomquist fans... and you always have been... one of about 15%.... the other 85% are absolutly crazed with Davenport hate... and I'm not even talking the 4 same goons on 4m

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 01:09 AM
Woah there Ernie, I think this is you, don't lump all Bloomquist fans into that category.

Yes c&b you are one of the better bloomer fans.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 01:13 AM
I will concur that you are one the rare level headed Bloomquist fans... and you always have been... one of about 15%.... the other 85% are absolutly crazed with Davenport hate... and I'm not even talking the 4 same goons on 4m

You are correct tmac39. What are they going to do if jd drives a bloomer chassis and wins a bunch on the lucas tour. That wont set well w bloomer getting beat multipal times by your own chassis. This is only if jd runs a bloomer chassis. Should be real interesting in 2018

CGF
08-06-2017, 04:27 AM
Yes I must agree with you Ernie. JD picked up the win his first time out in the xr1.. If he starts winning on the Lucas tour . Watch the meltdown happen ...

dirtdobber45
08-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Woah there Ernie, I think this is you, don't lump all Bloomquist fans into that category.Some Bloomquist fans, and most are just fukin with people to get a rise outta them, and it works.Same with Bobby, same deal. I'll be honest about any of them, including Bloomer, and if someone doesn't like it, tough sh!t.I don't mind JD or Bobby, and I like Richards. All hot button drivers plus Bloomer. Let's not act like the sh!t don't go both ways either. And with Bloomers career, just as Moyers, nothing to prove to anyone.I have to agree. I do like giving SS and the #boobyflakes h€!! ... LOL I believe both them boys are good regional drivers with a lil luck on their side sometimes. But Im pretty sure the Bloomer haters have said their share about him... but in more of an angrier tone. Thats whats great cause its their opinion to do that

dirtdobber45
08-06-2017, 09:19 AM
You are correct tmac39. What are they going to do if jd drives a bloomer chassis and wins a bunch on the lucas tour. That wont set well w bloomer getting beat multipal times by your own chassis. This is only if jd runs a bloomer chassis. Should be real interesting in 2018So your saying JD will drive for Baird next year? Or are you spouting just to hear your head rattle.... again?

B_K
08-06-2017, 09:32 AM
So your saying JD will drive for Baird next year? Or are you spouting just to hear your head rattle.... again?

He said bloomquist chassis not specifically Baird.

All the drivers mentioned in this thread are (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good. It's just human nature to have a more emotional response to those things perceived as a threat.

dirtdobber45
08-06-2017, 09:35 AM
He said bloomquist chassis not specifically Baird.All the drivers mentioned in this thread are (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good. It's just human nature to have a more emotional response to those things perceived as a threat.True ... but how many teams have Bloomquist cars? I really dont see JD running for anyone but Baird in that scenario

Highside Hustler25
08-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Ya gotta chuckle when you see 2 Davenport threads at the same time with 6 and 7 pages of comments. Heck, I thought the devise may have been resurrected. How many super late model races has the caped crusader won this year?

chupp n bloomer fan
08-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Yes I must agree with you Ernie. JD picked up the win his first time out in the xr1.. If he starts winning on the Lucas tour . Watch the meltdown happen ...And how many times do people have meltdowns and sh!t excuses when zero wins? I mean, y'all can't have it both ways. Personally, people have who they like and who they don't. And if some wanna troll people, and it gets to you too much, ignore them, or put them on ignore. I only have two on ignore, because their ignorance just makes me stoop to their level.

Really nothing ground breaking.

Bob Hubbard
08-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Last year at the North / South race the stands went nuts when pierce passed bloomer for the lead late in the race .... I dont hate any driver ....Im sure the florence stands arnt all peirce fans either.... Maybe id be more of a fan if bloomer would get Great clips as a sponsor ... Its just funny to see it ....

#FALSuperman
08-06-2017, 10:15 AM
True ... but how many teams have Bloomquist cars? I really dont see JD running for anyone but Baird in that scenarioDavenport was wearing his Baird racing gear last night :D

#FALSuperman
08-06-2017, 10:18 AM
I don't root for Bloomquist, but I always acknowledge how impressive of a career he has had. I actually got to meet him Saturday night after the races at FALS and well after most others had left. It was a chance meeting as he made his way into the backstretch camping area. He was actually pretty chipper and even smiling for people taking pics. One day.... like him, hate him or have indifference for him, we will all miss having such banter about any race which involves team Zero.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 10:45 AM
So your saying JD will drive for Baird next year? Or are you spouting just to hear your head rattle.... again?

I never said baird you dumb basturd. You always want to twist it around. Idk what chassis he will be in for 2018. The ride hes in now is suposto be temporary as of now but theres a chance he will be in a bloomer car. I dont see it but im not the team owner.

MI Dirt Fan
08-06-2017, 10:54 AM
Where did the Bloomquist car come from and the running the Lucas tour also? He'd fair better running a schedule similar to Overton. The ride he turned down.

The way I see it, Bloomquist can do what he wants. Along with Moyer. They have nothing left to prove.

Hoosier_Dirt
08-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Who says he doesn't stay driving the GR Smith car, running a regional schedule? With a little sponsor help, might turn out like the Overton/Weaver deal.

#FALSuperman
08-06-2017, 11:26 AM
Who says he doesn't stay driving the GR Smith car, running a regional schedule? With a little sponsor help, might turn out like the Overton/Weaver deal.One thing I can tell you is JD already has several offers for rides. He's said himself, he will play out the rest of the year and then make a decision as to which deal fits him the best heading into 2018.

CarolinaDirt
08-06-2017, 11:26 AM
Like him or hate him he is good for the sport. He goes out of his way to take pictures with kids and fans. I can't tell you how many Lucas races he didn't even have on his schedule that I saw fans walking around with not just 6 gear on but this year's 49 gear.

He has an exciting driving style and he puts butts in the seats, much the same way Bloomquist does. He can wheel a car like him or not

zach51
08-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Who says he doesn't stay driving the GR Smith car, running a regional schedule? With a little sponsor help, might turn out like the Overton/Weaver deal.

G.R. is on his way out. I doubt it will last. It is just a rebound F*ck. He'll have something more solid figured out by Charlotte.

dirtdobber45
08-06-2017, 11:35 AM
I never said baird you dumb basturd. You always want to twist it around. Idk what chassis he will be in for 2018. The ride hes in now is suposto be temporary as of now but theres a chance he will be in a bloomer car. I dont see it but im not the team owner.So you wear spouting of as usual.... clueless...lol

bullittwrench
08-06-2017, 11:35 AM
Was some of the reason for this deal to see how the XR1 meshes with his style of driving?

dirtdobber45
08-06-2017, 11:37 AM
One thing I can tell you is JD already has several offers for rides. He's said himself, he will play out the rest of the year and then make a decision as to which deal fits him the best heading into 2018.See SS this is how to answer. Not that jibber jabber you spout

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 11:37 AM
One thing I can tell you is JD already has several offers for rides. He's said himself, he will play out the rest of the year and then make a decision as to which deal fits him the best heading into 2018.

Thank you, thank you very much.

simular to what i was saying

The #6 car will be back racing soon also

dirtdobber45
08-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Davenport was wearing his Baird racing gear last night :DInteresting... very very interesting

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Was some of the reason for this deal to see how the XR1 meshes with his style of driving?

Yes correct

chupp n bloomer fan
08-06-2017, 02:39 PM
Last year at the North / South race the stands went nuts when pierce passed bloomer for the lead late in the race .... I dont hate any driver ....Im sure the florence stands arnt all peirce fans either.... Maybe id be more of a fan if bloomer would get Great clips as a sponsor ... Its just funny to see it ....And if the shoe was on the other foot with that so called pass it woulda been meltdown heaven. The hypocrisy of most people is absolutely ridiculous.

JinxNC
08-06-2017, 03:25 PM
How many super late model races has the caped crusader won this year?

Not sure on that question.... Is there a Late Model driver that's nicknamed Batman?

Kwd1253
08-06-2017, 03:27 PM

I agree on every thing there cnb. People do go over board with the hate for Scott, billy, jd, Josh and bobby. I used not like josh to much. But since he moved over to Lucas, i started like him. Now I can't talk bs, that it's his dads team. I like Scott and Billy, dang billy needs go back to his long horn extreme or just a long horn. He hasn't done much in that chassis he design.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 03:41 PM
The bloomer cars jd had didnt run well so they dumped them. They were blakenships old cars

dirtdobber45
08-06-2017, 04:11 PM
The bloomer cars jd had didnt run well so they dumped them. They were blakenships old carsExcuses^^^^^^ SAD...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Excuses^^^^^^ SAD...

Do you relise that every single post of mine that i post your right there posting about it. And you talk about nut huggers.

Congrats you are a SS NUT HUGGER!
NO LIPSTICK PLEASE!

chupp n bloomer fan
08-06-2017, 10:44 PM
The bloomer cars jd had didnt run well so they dumped them. They were blakenships old carsBlankenship dumped them and went to them tweaked Rockets.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Blankenship dumped them and went to them tweaked Rockets.

Ok i didnt know what he switched to

Forward Bite
08-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Why would Bloomer fans hate JD ? Did JD run over Bloomquist or sumptin ?

blncfn57
08-06-2017, 11:43 PM
Why would Bloomer fans hate JD ? Did JD run over Bloomquist or sumptin ?

Anyone who beats Bloomer does it dirty..... you didn't know that?

blncfn57
08-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Good reason for never congratulating the winner :)

I'm good with not congratulating the winner. I don't go to watch drivers be gentlemen or cry because some secret driver code is broken by another driver. I want to see a dogfight for the check. As long as guys don't take eachother out. it's all fair game in my eyes.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-07-2017, 02:22 AM
Why would Bloomer fans hate JD ? Did JD run over Bloomquist or sumptin ?It's just an overreaction. A certain poster is a big JD fan, and feeds the trolls I guess you'd say. They happen to be Bloomer fans so it gives people the assumption that there's this big JD/Bloomer tiff, I don't think it goes any farther than 4m.

JD used to be one of Bloomers test drivers. Only time there was any real contact, that I recall, is when JD drove over Scotts' nose at Attica in a heat race.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 10:07 AM
It's just an overreaction. A certain poster is a big JD fan, and feeds the trolls I guess you'd say. They happen to be Bloomer fans so it gives people the assumption that there's this big JD/Bloomer tiff, I don't think it goes any farther than 4m.

JD used to be one of Bloomers test drivers. Only time there was any real contact, that I recall, is when JD drove over Scotts' nose at Attica in a heat race.

No way cant be! lol jk

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 10:41 AM
Do you relise that every single post of mine that i post your right there posting about it. And you talk about nut huggers.Congrats you are a SS NUT HUGGER! NO LIPSTICK PLEASE!Dam where do you come up with these fantasies hun? First youd have to have nuts to have them hugged. Second I just want you to realize how clueless you are Easter bunny believer...lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Dam where do you come up with these fantasies hun? First youd have to have nuts to have them hugged. Second I just want you to realize how clueless you are Easter bunny believer...lol

Im sorry not every single post just 95% of them.

MI Dirt Fan
08-07-2017, 10:48 AM
I like how he comes on here. Stirs the pot and bails. Quite a few of those recently. Stir the pot, bail and not hear from them

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 10:51 AM
I like how he comes on here. Stirs the pot and bails. Quite a few of those recently. Stir the pot, bail and not hear from them

If your refering to me i havent gone no place im still here MR. SERIOUS

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 10:57 AM
I like how he comes on here. Stirs the pot and bails. Quite a few of those recently. Stir the pot, bail and not hear from themThats why hes called JUMPER

MI Dirt Fan
08-07-2017, 10:57 AM
If your refering to me i havent gone no place im still here MR. SERIOUS

No dummy. The original posters to topics. They don't post much, stir the pot once, bail and don't hear from them.

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Im sorry not every single post just 95% of them.See cant get your story straight... your as bad as your daddy Litey.

TS FAN
08-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Stirring the pot on here seems to work.

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 11:30 AM
Stirring the pot on here seems to work.I use a whisp... it thickens lmao

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 11:36 AM
No dummy. The original posters to topics. They don't post much, stir the pot once, bail and don't hear from them.

Ok sorry my bad lol
Thanks for the "dummy " comment!

CIRF
08-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Stirring the pot on here seems to work.This, coming from someone too spineless to even stand up for, and clarify, their convictions of hatred. You know all about stirring the pot since you have a very long history of spouting nastiness and then running for cover under the guise of phony righteous indignation. There is a word for that and we both know what that word is, don't we. Your picture should be next to the definition in the dictionary so everyone can see what one looks like. Run Power boy, run! LOL!

MI Dirt Fan
08-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Ok sorry my bad lol
Thanks for the "dummy " comment!

Your welcome lol

zach51
08-07-2017, 11:51 AM
This is incredible.

Illtsate32
08-07-2017, 11:59 AM
I agree on every thing there cnb. People do go over board with the hate for Scott, billy, jd, Josh and bobby. I used not like josh to much. But since he moved over to Lucas, i started like him. Now I can't talk bs, that it's his dads team. I like Scott and Billy, dang billy needs go back to his long horn extreme or just a long horn. He hasn't done much in that chassis he design.Same here I dont mind Josh so much now..I rooted against him in the 1, now I root against Sheppard, its nothing personal I just like to see the underdog prevail...

MI Dirt Fan
08-07-2017, 12:03 PM
I use a whisp... it thickens lmao

I think it's called a whisk. Lmao

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Dd is still learning hooked on fonix spelling version

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 12:08 PM
I think it's called a whisk. LmaoLook who has their smart helmet on.... lmaoDont know how to spell it but know how to use it man...lmao thanx

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Dd is still learning hooked on fonix spelling versionLook whose talking.... REALLY?????

MI Dirt Fan
08-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Dd is still learning hooked on fonix spelling version

You need don't even know how it's spelled. Its hooked on phonics. Lmao

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 01:03 PM
You need don't even know how it's spelled. Its hooked on phonics. Lmao

You the dummy this time. I did that purposly

MI Dirt Fan
08-07-2017, 01:34 PM
You the dummy this time. I did that purposly

Mmmhmmm.....

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 01:47 PM
You the dummy this time. I did that purposlyYea sure ..... just like you misspelled purposEly? Lmfao

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Yea sure ..... just like you misspelled purposEly? Lmfao

Ur the dumb azz i meant to spell it w an F to be funny about it but it went over your head.

Ik i spelled other words wrong azzhole

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Ur the dumb azz i meant to spell it w an F to be funny about it but it went over your head. Ik i spelled other words wrong azzholeWtfever bud. I know its the home-schooling you got from your dad Litey. And you called me a-hole.... compliments dont get you no where with me...lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Wtfever bud. I know its the home-schooling you got from your dad Litey. And you called me a-hole.... compliments dont get you no where with me...lol

Idgaf where im w you

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Idgaf where im w youHome schooling at its best right there^^^^

TS FAN
08-07-2017, 03:45 PM
This, coming from someone too spineless to even stand up for, and clarify, their convictions of hatred. You know all about stirring the pot since you have a very long history of spouting nastiness and then running for cover under the guise of phony righteous indignation. There is a word for that and we both know what that word is, don't we. Your picture should be next to the definition in the dictionary so everyone can see what one looks like. Run Power boy, run! LOL!

I see the 4m turd has arrived. Nobody gives a crap or haven't you noticed. I whipped your butt and you can't stand it. Now be sure to come back with some more of your mealy mouth garbage.

Highside Hustler25
08-07-2017, 05:26 PM
This thread sure went to the sh1tter. Not sure about Davenport but their is definitely a whole lot of hate in this thread.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 05:43 PM
This thread sure went to the sh1tter. Not sure about Davenport but their is definitely a whole lot of hate in this thread.

Its not hard to pick out the hater either

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 06:08 PM
This thread sure went to the sh1tter. Not sure about Davenport but their is definitely a whole lot of hate in this thread.Its a case of the Mondays HH... lol

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Its not hard to pick him out the hater eitherWell said Litey jr. #HOMESCHOOL.... LMFAO... LMFAOSM!!!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Well said Litey jr. #HOMESCHOOL.... LMFAO... LMFAOSM!!!!!

Wow thats not what post #75 reads. Good switch a roo on your part again to make it look good.

Your a douche bag

Clayton_Wetter
08-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Yes c&b you are one of the better bloomer fans.

Hey how about me???? :)

Clayton_Wetter
08-07-2017, 06:41 PM
I never said baird you dumb basturd. You always want to twist it around. Idk what chassis he will be in for 2018. The ride hes in now is suposto be temporary as of now but theres a chance he will be in a bloomer car. I dont see it but im not the team owner.

http://ibelieveeducation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Screen-Shot-2015-08-27-at-12.19.07-PM.png

Clayton_Wetter
08-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Do you relise that every single post of mine that i post your right there posting about it. And you talk about nut huggers.

Congrats you are a SS NUT HUGGER!
NO LIPSTICK PLEASE!

Fact is, that you are one he!! of a troll magnet!!!! hahahaahahahahaa

Clayton_Wetter
08-07-2017, 06:50 PM
This, coming from someone too spineless to even stand up for, and clarify, their convictions of hatred. You know all about stirring the pot since you have a very long history of spouting nastiness and then running for cover under the guise of phony righteous indignation. There is a word for that and we both know what that word is, don't we. Your picture should be next to the definition in the dictionary so everyone can see what one looks like. Run Power boy, run! LOL!

I'm sorry, but I had a big laugh reading that one!!! :)

JinxNC
08-07-2017, 06:56 PM
The last 2 pages of this thread is why, when you mention the handle "4m" to folks ACTUALLY in the dirt racing business, they roll their eyes.

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Wow thats not what post #75 reads. Good switch a roo on your part again to make it look good.Your a douche bagYes you said it... I never touched your quote... you went back and edited it. Dont even try to play that bs...#CLUELESS

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Hey how about me???? :)

Yes im good w you also see dubya

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 07:48 PM
http://ibelieveeducation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/screen-shot-2015-08-27-at-12.19.07-pm.pnglmfao...lmfaosm!!!!!

Clayton_Wetter
08-07-2017, 08:08 PM
I see the 4m turd has arrived. Nobody gives a crap or haven't you noticed. I whipped your butt and you can't stand it. Now be sure to come back with some more of your mealy mouth garbage.

https://img.memecdn.com/lmao_o_1038058.jpg

CIRF
08-07-2017, 09:14 PM
I see the 4m turd has arrived. Nobody gives a crap or haven't you noticed. I whipped your butt and you can't stand it. Now be sure to come back with some more of your mealy mouth garbage.It's abundantly clear that you give a crap, power boy. LOLOL!!

Yep, you shore whipped my butt!! We should call you billy bad butt in honor of your name sake! LOL!!

Run, power boy, run!!

BloomerSooner
08-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Anyone know what drugs Bloomer is on at the current moment?

dirtdobber45
08-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Anyone know what drugs Bloomer is on at the current moment?Evidently nothing if he can pass drug test for WRG. Maybe thats his problem... lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Fonix? Hahahahaha Litey boy, you of all people should never attempt the correction of ones spelling or grammar skills. Lol and Lol some dam morrissssss!!!!!!!!

You dumb azz i meant to spell it that way being it was about spelling.
Yes ik my spelling is like your sexy time just hit and miss and not very accurate

dirtdobber45
08-08-2017, 01:45 PM
Im a dumb azz i meant to spell it that way being that i suck at spelling.Yes ik my spelling is like my sexy time just hit and miss and not very accurateSounds about right right there^^^ ...lmao

70satomic
08-10-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm a Marlar fan , Davenport fan ,actually a fan of lots of driver's even bloomquist but what gets me is some of the weird bloomquist fans , I get it some of them like to think they are part of the team my dad always called those people coatail racers ( hanging along with someone's coatail ) even though thou they couldn't even change a spark plug. They would buy bloomquist tennis shoes at 300 dollars a pair just for the name. They remind of the star trek nerds I can see why people don't like bloomquist just because of these loudmouth nerds

Clayton_Wetter
08-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Anyone know what drugs Bloomer is on at the current moment?

http://brainedge.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/alpha-levo-1024x522.jpg

Clayton_Wetter
08-10-2017, 05:36 PM
He might get smart and leave Litey!!!

blncfn57
08-10-2017, 05:39 PM
I'm a Marlar fan , Davenport fan ,actually a fan of lots of driver's even bloomquist but what gets me is some of the weird bloomquist fans , I get it some of them like to think they are part of the team my dad always called those people coatail racers ( hanging along with someone's coatail ) even though thou they couldn't even change a spark plug. They would buy bloomquist tennis shoes at 300 dollars a pair just for the name. They remind of the star trek nerds I can see why people don't like bloomquist just because of these loudmouth nerds

Well said. I like it when they resort to saying things like "JD isn't nothing without that Rumley gadget" LMAO This game is to see who can come up with the better "gadget". Everyone out there, whether a touring driver or a weekly guy has tried things they thought would make the car better. They also are blind to the fact that JD wasn't the only one running it....

blncfn57
08-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Please get this out to ss!!! Does it come in extra strength? He sure needs it hahahaha.

He's such a genius he couldn't figure out the Rumley deal so he cried to have it deemed illegal. Real genius.

dirtdobber45
08-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Please get this out to ss!!! Does it come in extra strength? He sure needs it hahahaha.Ive LMFAO for 10 mins after reading that LMFAO... about had an asthma attack... LMFAO.. maybe he can mix with his Midol and hormone pills LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!

dirtdobber45
08-10-2017, 10:59 PM
High 5!! Now belly bump lolRight back at ya brother... LMAFO might have to put SS on an IV drip 24/7 of that stuff... lmfao

dirtdobber45
08-10-2017, 11:21 PM
It's needs to be injected directly through the skull so they don't miss his brain. Small target HahahahahaI seriously doubt it would penetrate that thick scull...lmao

dirtdobber45
08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
All those slip and falls his daddy taught him to do Id say he does