PDA

View Full Version : Birky time!

Black I
08-06-2017, 11:45 AM
It will be awesome to see him run again. Looking forward to Farley and West Lib!

plunks7
08-07-2017, 11:55 AM
It will be awesome to see him run again. Looking forward to Farley and West Lib!

Give me a call, I will be at Farley. I will save you a seat.

plunks7
08-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Give me a call, I will be at Farley. I will save you a seat.

Will be sitting in the top row of main bleachers in turn 1. I will have a Bloomquist Hat and T-shirt on with blue shorts with newer Asics shoes.

JMDraceHD98
08-07-2017, 03:11 PM
Will be sitting in the top row of main bleachers in turn 1. I will have a Bloomquist Hat and T-shirt on with blue shorts with newer Asics shoes.

So you still haven't changed from cedar lake? lol

jbinlincoln
08-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Just hoping to see a solid run in a comfortable setup for Brian. As long as it's something that can keep him coming back from time to time...scratch the itch & be competitive when he wants to race. With his two boys solidly in their formative years, don't expect to see a lot of Birky at the track. Hopefully when he IS there in the pits, it's special. The Rauen/Arnie Raanta camp has good equipment, but when you've been such a hand's-on racer for your entire career, it's hard to put that level of trust in another crew to make it feel right for your driving style. It was the same issue with the Kay/Gheer'd Up camp when he hit some shows early last year. Making and finishing tonight's show is a solid goal. Have fun, mix it up, be around at the end, and see what happens. I'm pulling for him.