PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Davenport wins again!!

Hoosier_Dirt
08-06-2017, 08:47 PM
2 for 2 in the new XR1.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Oh no it cant be. He must have started up front.

davis2902
08-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Oh no it cant be. He must have started up front.

Came from dead last in the B main.

Illtsate32
08-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Supermans back! Lol

#FALSuperman
08-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Oh no it cant be. He must have started up front.Or 21st lol....apparently it wasn't even close again tonight. Only difference being he had to pass 20 cars in 45 laps. No hot laps, no time trials, no heats, just B-main and the feature. It's pretty cool regardless of how anyone feels.

a25rjr
08-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Supermans back! Lol

All praise to Alla......I mean Davenport!..... Paleeeeezzzzzz!:)

#FALSuperman
08-06-2017, 08:57 PM
All praise to Alla......I mean Davenport!..... Paleeeeezzzzzz!:)Lol....I do agree it will be much more impressive if he does it at the North/South. Still, when nothing had gone right this year for him, not bad going 2 for 2 early on in the GR Smith car.

adamconners
08-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Shows how little talent (G)uard (R)ail has..

a25rjr
08-06-2017, 09:02 PM
Lol....I do agree it will be much more impressive if he does it at the North/South. Still, when nothing had fone right this year for him, nor bad going 2 for 2 early on in the GR Smith car.

Im just razzin certain jd fans.

But I met GR's truck driver at Brp so I started keeping up with his racing. He had some impressive runs against some of the national drivers. That told me, his xr1 was a pretty good piece!

GEAR_HEAD
08-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Shows how little talent (G)uard (R)ail has..

What it shows is JD is a pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good driver, whether you like him or not. GR struggles to make regional shows in that equipment, but JD destroys the fields in the same car. Even though Rumley had a lot to do with their success, how many drivers in the country would have had the same success in that car? Will be really interesting to see how they do at Florence.

#FALSuperman
08-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Im just razzin certain jd fans. But I met GR's truck driver at Brp so I started keeping up with his racing. He had some impressive runs against some of the national drivers. That told me, his xr1 was a pretty good piece!Yes, I followed him a bit. I think the car might be to JD's racing style. A good match can work wonders for many drivers. For BWRC, it does make you pause and wonder just how off the set up was with the new chassis.

adamconners
08-06-2017, 09:13 PM
What it shows is JD is a pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good driver, whether you like him or not. GR struggles to make regional shows in that equipment, but JD destroys the fields in the same car. Even though Rumley had a lot to do with their success, how many drivers in the country would have had the same success in that car? Will be really interesting to see how they do at Florence."GR struggles to make regional shows in that equipment"That is my point.. GR isn't good.

bleedblue55
08-06-2017, 09:16 PM
Or 21st lol....apparently it wasn't even close again tonight. Only difference being he had to pass 20 cars in 45 laps. No hot laps, no time trials, no heats, just B-main and the feature. It's pretty cool regardless of how anyone feels.
Not quite true, they gave him a couple hot laps after the heat races. Video evidence on J-Mac1066@Johnmac1066 on Twitter. Still very impressive though.

#FALSuperman
08-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Not quite true, they gave him a couple hot laps after the heat races. Video evidence on J-Mac1066@Johnmac1066 on Twitter. Still very impressive though.My mistake.....that did the trick.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 09:21 PM
When i heard jd was driving gr's car i knew he would run well as this was a fast car.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 09:24 PM
The haters are going to come on here and say there was no compitition and he should have lapped the field if he was so good and bla bla this and bla bla that. Point is he won starting towards the back.
Good for them.

Duke100
08-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Yes, I followed him a bit. I think the car might be to JD's racing style. A good match can work wonders for many drivers. For BWRC, it does make you pause and wonder just how off the set up was with the new chassis.The Cornett device under the hood is helping him out too.

nuff said
08-06-2017, 09:32 PM
Was that his first visit to both tracks ?

#FALSuperman
08-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Was that his first visit to both tracks ?My understanding is yes to both.

#FALSuperman
08-06-2017, 09:49 PM
The Cornett device under the hood is helping him out too.No doubt, cornett > hatfield

castone
08-06-2017, 09:54 PM
J D started in the rear, and had to go so fast to get to the front, that magic cape is probably torn and tattered !

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 10:01 PM
J D started in the rear, and had to go so fast to get to the front, that magic cape is probably torn and tattered !

It was used up geting to the track. Good thing he didnt need it in the race

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Tires! I want them checked!!

Check ur pants......there full again

chupp n bloomer fan
08-06-2017, 10:42 PM
2 for 2 in the new XR1.Where'd he win at? Gotta be getting his confidence up. Huh, I thought you didn't need a name brand chassis and motor.

GEAR_HEAD
08-06-2017, 10:42 PM
"GR struggles to make regional shows in that equipment"That is my point.. GR isn't good.

But the Davenport haters say that Rumley was the only reason that he had the success that he had. Apparently the driver is pretty good too when he's in good equipment!

blncfn57
08-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Who did he beat? :)

Everyone that was there..... maybe not Lucas competition, but it's still more impressive than the 4 inches you beat today. LMAO

MJD1rtBurner
08-07-2017, 07:58 AM
It may not be the cream of the dirt late model crop but to come in to track you never turned a lap prior to and win against those who run the place weekly/know it best says a lot. That'd be too sensible to admit here in 4m-land??!!

Pennsboro23
08-07-2017, 08:21 AM
It may not be the cream of the dirt late model crop but to come in to track you never turned a lap prior to and win against those who run the place weekly/know it best says a lot. That'd be too sensible to admit here in 4m-land??!!

There aren't many people that could pass the 5th grade on 4m-land.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Everyone that was there..... maybe not Lucas competition, but it's still more impressive than the 4 inches you beat today. LMAO

He beats that every day

Highwayman
08-07-2017, 08:49 AM
The Cornett device under the hood is helping him out too.

Bingo. No matter the chassis/driver, if the engine is a dog you can't carry it on your back. JD/BWRC was showing progress, but under the hood was an issue for sure. Congrats to JD on another win for 2017, I for one never questioned you or your decisions, I understand. When I was working with Buck Simmons in the John Deere car we had a (1) 358 Clements Chevy and (2) Ernie Elliot Fords (413, 430+). With the Clements we never missed, won dual track championships one year. The next season we got the EE engines and they were unusable, big big power but the torque curve was crazy, just blew the tires away. If a HOF driver can't use the power at hand, regardless of peak numbers, it makes no difference. The engines JD and Barry were using made big power, but never seemed to be in sync with the driver/chassis, period. XR1 is a proven car, but there is nothing wrong with BWRC, nothing.

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 10:56 AM
JD was out cherry pickin... drove eight hours one way to win a race with locals... WOW

blncfn57
08-07-2017, 10:59 AM
JD was out cherry pickin... drove eight hours one way to win a race with locals... WOW

and you've spent every waking hour of your day forcing your lip service on fellow 4mers. How many of them 'locals' have you ever beaten?

Pennsboro23
08-07-2017, 10:59 AM

Mason Zeigler and Jared Hawkins isn't easy competition. Especially Hawkins in this area.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 11:02 AM

You go 8 miles on this board just to run you hatred mouth towards jd. Over and over again.

You can blame your cherry picking on midway raceway cuz he was there to pick up his $12k chk and the cancelled cuz of him

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Mason Zeigler and Jared Hawkins isn't easy competition. Especially Hawkins in this area.

You cant tel d!ck dobber that he always has an excuse to make himself look good or right

nuff said
08-07-2017, 11:11 AM
You can't make a cherry pie without a few cherries.It's probably better to try and win a little money while you are trying to get the feel of a different car than you have been in than to pay to rent a track for the same purpose and they made most of that opportunity.You know,''just testing.''I seem to have heard that phrase somewhere before.

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 11:12 AM
and you've spent every waking hour of your day forcing your lip service on fellow 4mers. How many of them 'locals' have you ever beaten?How many have you beat?

blncfn57
08-07-2017, 11:14 AM
How many have you beat?

Never raced there, but I'm not the one running my mouth either....

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 11:18 AM
You go 8 miles on this board just to run you hatred mouth towards jd. Over and over again. You can blame your cherry picking on midway raceway cuz he was there to pick up his $12k chk and the cancelled cuz of himJust showing you that there is a real world and you dont live in it. And can you show me where I have ever said I hate JD? Ive always said he was a good regional driver... just dont understand driving 8 hours to prove it

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Never raced there, but I'm not the one running my mouth either....Ill do what I want when and where I want... dont cry they make medicine called Midol you can get it over the counter

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 11:21 AM
They are average like jd. Gonna get real quiet among the jd resurrection team once he falls on his as* to some actual competition. As ss/litey would say... "mark my words" Hahahahaha :DVery very true^^^^^^

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 11:24 AM
You cant tel d!ck dobber that he always has an excuse to make himself look good or rightBeing honest is not an excuse

Pennsboro23
08-07-2017, 11:27 AM
They are average like jd. Gonna get real quiet among the jd resurrection team once he falls on his as* to some actual competition. As ss/litey would say... "mark my words" Hahahahaha :D

Average? Come on. All 3 of them are much better than average. When Jared Hawkins races a lot like he did two years ago, he ran top 5 with the Lucas series almost every race he ran. He also had a couple bad breaks running in the top 3. For JD to beat him at Elkins is impressive. I'm not saying it was a World 100 type field either though.

blncfn57
08-07-2017, 11:30 AM
Just showing you that there is a real world and you dont live in it. And can you show me where I have ever said I hate JD? Ive always said he was a good regional driver... just dont understand driving 8 hours to prove it

How do you figure he's a 'regional' driver? Do regional drivers finish 1st and 2nd in the Lucas series? Not only that but I believe he also won a record amount of races and $$. If he's a regional racer, what does that say about the competition? I'm not saying he's the greatest of all time, but he is definitely better than you keyboard jockeys want to admit. Folks like you are the reason people in the sport laugh when 4m gets brought up.

blncfn57
08-07-2017, 11:34 AM
We can tell, it's all comming out your as* ! :)

at least it's not squirting from between my thumb and pointer finger. Don't you have to go to work, stubby?

dirtdobber45
08-07-2017, 11:39 AM
How do you figure he's a 'regional' driver? Do regional drivers finish 1st and 2nd in the Lucas series? Not only that but I believe he also won a record amount of races and $$. If he's a regional racer, what does that say about the competition? I'm not saying he's the greatest of all time, but he is definitely better than you keyboard jockeys want to admit. Folks like you are the reason people in the sport laugh when 4m gets brought up.Ive always said every dog has his day. And now where is he....thank you move on. Remember its called Midol buy some and try

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 11:51 AM
How do you figure he's a 'regional' driver? Do regional drivers finish 1st and 2nd in the Lucas series? Not only that but I believe he also won a record amount of races and $$. If he's a regional racer, what does that say about the competition? I'm not saying he's the greatest of all time, but he is definitely better than you keyboard jockeys want to admit. Folks like you are the reason people in the sport laugh when 4m gets brought up.

There red azzed cuz a regional driver handed there drivers azz to him in his first try at a national title and won it. They will never admit fault or losses on 4m.
They just the 2 4m punks that like to team up on others on here.

Illtsate32
08-07-2017, 11:52 AM
How do you figure he's a 'regional' driver? Do regional drivers finish 1st and 2nd in the Lucas series? Not only that but I believe he also won a record amount of races and $$. If he's a regional racer, what does that say about the competition? I'm not saying he's the greatest of all time, but he is definitely better than you keyboard jockeys want to admit. Folks like you are the reason people in the sport laugh when 4m gets brought up.I will say this..I was at the PDC and I brought up 4m to a group of people and got laughs and funny looks..my credibility was def in question after that...lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Just showing you that there is a real world and you dont live in it. And can you show me where I have ever said I hate JD? Ive always said he was a good regional driver... just dont understand driving 8 hours to prove it

There racers that want to race not go back home as a wasted trip. You dnt have to say you hate jd we get it by your post.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-07-2017, 11:59 AM
I will say this..I was at the PDC and I brought up 4m to a group of people and got laughs and funny looks..my credibility was def in question after that...lol

Yea you get that from alot of fans at alot of tracks.
I just tell them im dd45 then they laugh harder.

blncfn57
08-07-2017, 12:01 PM
I will say this..I was at the PDC and I brought up 4m to a group of people and got laughs and funny looks..my credibility was def in question after that...lol

lol, I know that there have been a few drivers that have posted on here and have been called 'know nothings' by the very people that claim to be their fans. funny $hit

Illtsate32
08-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Yea you get that from alot of fans at alot of tracks. I just tell them im dd45 then they laugh harder.Lmao right...I was kidding about the credibility part but it did draw some laughs...

dirtMAN007
08-08-2017, 07:33 PM
at least it's not squirting from between my thumb and pointer finger. Don't you have to go to work, stubby?

How do you know where it squirts from?

dirtdobber45
08-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Yea you get that from alot of fans at alot of tracks. I just tell them im dd45 then they laugh harder.We all know you dont have time to go to a track with your truckstop biz.

dirtdobber45
08-08-2017, 09:10 PM
How do you know where it squirts from?Peeping Tom^^^

Josh Bayko
08-08-2017, 09:34 PM

They were in that part of the world because they were at Rocket. Elkins and Midway, which ended up being Dog Hollow are relatively close to Shinnston.

dirtdobber45
08-08-2017, 10:20 PM
They were in that part of the world because they were at Rocket. Elkins and Midway, which ended up being Dog Hollow are relatively close to Shinnston.Thanx Josh that makes more sense than what some others had to spout off on here.

buster83
08-08-2017, 11:11 PM
congrats JD

Illtsate32
08-09-2017, 02:00 AM
All the JD fans be like....

dirtdobber45
08-09-2017, 11:28 AM
All the JD fans be like....Thats a good one.. lol... sorta looks like SS before his Caitlyn surgery...lmfao

shaggy20
08-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Well just go ahead and write the north south 100 check to Davenport. He is back and will now win every race he enters the rest of the season

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-09-2017, 11:44 AM
Well just go ahead and write the north south 100 check to Davenport. He is back and will now win every race he enters the rest of the season

Not so quick shaggy. It will be a good test to see where there at w that ride. I would hope hes a top 3 car but we will see

dirtdobber45
08-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Not so quick shaggy. It will be a good test to see where there at w that ride. I would hope hes a top 3 car but we will seeHe will be.... the non qualifiers race... lmao

NY DIRT
08-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Back in 2015, he had the FASTEST CAR and everybody knew it. And he was and still is a really good driver. That combination back in 2015 made history for one season which may never be equaled again Now he is in a fast car, but there are many fast cars out there. He is a really good driver, but there are at least 10 really good drivers and most of them will be at Florence this weekend. This will be a big test this weekend. I say if he could pull off a victory in the big one on Saturday night, then I think he will be a threat to win at every show he enters with this team the rest of the year...

Bwrc 88
08-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Don't count out BWRC ,all they needed was some engines and some testing and they will be back ,Remember he left speedweeks 2nd in Lucas points then dropped out to test and get some notes on this new car ,Remember JD started 30th in the Show-Me 100 and lost rear brakes on lap 47 and still finished 5th right beside Bloomquist,They will get this new car figured out ,I was there at Lucas oil speedway helping them a little and they are working there asses off and it will pay off so don't write them off,Barry has been in this sport along time and hard work always pays off !!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Ur stretching it but as an average driver... its possible i suppose

Keep in mind that average driver beat your super star goat for a national title then followed up w a 2nd the next yr. So now i see why ur red azzd over jd.

Clayton_Wetter
08-10-2017, 03:36 PM
The haters are going to come on here and say there was no compitition and he should have lapped the field if he was so good and bla bla this and bla bla that. Point is he won starting towards the back.
Good for them.

I just hate having to see you getting back to bragging and all that leg peeing stuff again!!!! :)

Highwayman
08-10-2017, 03:43 PM
Don't count out BWRC ,all they needed was some engines and some testing and they will be back ,Remember he left speedweeks 2nd in Lucas points then dropped out to test and get some notes on this new car ,Remember JD started 30th in the Show-Me 100 and lost rear brakes on lap 47 and still finished 5th right beside Bloomquist,They will get this new car figured out ,I was there at Lucas oil speedway helping them a little and they are working there asses off and it will pay off so don't write them off,Barry has been in this sport along time and hard work always pays off !!

Spot on, take GR's Cornett and stick it in the BWRC and would've been the same out come, WINNING! Even some of his so called fans were slamming him for not doing what they wanted when they wanted it. XR1 is a good car, but its no better than the BWRC, just better more usuable power in it than the Hatfield.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Spot on, take GR's Cornett and stick it in the BWRC and would've been the same out come, WINNING! Even some of his so called fans were slamming him for not doing what they wanted when they wanted it. XR1 is a good car, but its no better than the BWRC, just better more usuable power in it than the Hatfield.

What motor was in car when owens drove it?

Gentryfan
08-10-2017, 04:27 PM
I seen JD at the lucas race at Duck River this year and I can tell u that car didn't have any corner exit power...almost like it was stalling....One thing I did see is old man Barry working on and laying under that car while JD was in the air conditioner...

JinxNC
08-10-2017, 04:33 PM
What motor was in car when owens drove it?
And there is the SNAP!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-10-2017, 04:38 PM
I seen JD at the lucas race at Duck River this year and I can tell u that car didn't have any corner exit power...almost like it was stalling....One thing I did see is old man Barry working on and laying under that car while JD was in the air conditioner...

I was at wythe and jd was working on his tires and stoping to sign shirts for a lil boy and 2 other fans and the other crew members were working on car.

blncfn57
08-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Any average driver could have won in the "gadget mobile". JD is a perfect example. Where has he been since? No gadgets, no jd... hahahhaa.... As soon as u realize and get over the facts you'll be ok little man! Now get in there and fix us some grub!! It's gettin near supper time!.... Chop Chop!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Funny Kevin says they won with and without it. I guess we should believe you tho.

blncfn57
08-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Any average driver could have won in the "gadget mobile". JD is a perfect example. Where has he been since? No gadgets, no jd... hahahhaa.... As soon as u realize and get over the facts you'll be ok little man! Now get in there and fix us some grub!! It's gettin near supper time!.... Chop Chop!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

how many times do you think Bloomquist has won with parts others didn't have? Truth is, All thru the Bob Miller days he outspent everyone by alot, he will tell you this himself.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Funny Kevin says they won with and without it. I guess we should believe you tho.Man, why you still arguing with them? You ain't going to win. JD won before he was with Rumley at all, he won with Rumley with and without the gadget, and he won with Randy Weaver. And now with GR. Let the facts speak for theirselves.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-10-2017, 05:00 PM
how many times do you think Bloomquist has won with parts others didn't have? Truth is, All thru the Bob Miller days he outspent everyone by alot, he will tell you this himself.At the top they are all blowing sh!tloads of money. And no one knows exactly what the other one is spending. Of course he spends a lot, all the guys at the top do. Always have.

blncfn57
08-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Man, why you still arguing with them? You ain't going to win. JD won before he was with Rumley at all, he won with Rumley with and without the gadget, and he won with Randy Weaver. And now with GR. Let the facts speak for theirselves.

yea, obviously they have no self respect when they post dumb things as fact and then keep going after the parties involved prove them wrong. What Kevin said during his call in to DOD is the opposite of what these haters are saying on here, but they ignore the facts and keep making fools of themselves.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-10-2017, 06:06 PM
yea, obviously they have no self respect when they post dumb things as fact and then keep going after the parties involved prove them wrong. What Kevin said during his call in to DOD is the opposite of what these haters are saying on here, but they ignore the facts and keep making fools of themselves.

The certain haters deny the truth. Then call it fake news

dirtdobber45
08-11-2017, 07:11 AM
The certain haters deny the truth. Then call it fake newsCertainaly sounds like a Midol moment to me...

dirtdobber45
08-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Truth is... You're brain washed ;)Thats some of Liteys home schooling for ya