PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Wallace incident at Belle-Claire

ptown
08-07-2017, 02:04 PM
I hear a Kenny Wallace pit crew member cold cokked a modified driver then took off running like a little girl.

Anybody know more?

RW57
08-07-2017, 02:44 PM
I saw a video Wallace and the driver had talked it over and appeared to be ok Wallace was still in car and the pit crew member runs over blindsiding the guy then he does run off like a little bitch it appeared it was settled when the idiot came running in.

ptown
08-07-2017, 02:51 PM
I saw a video Wallace and the driver had talked it over and appeared to be ok Wallace was still in car and the pit crew member runs over blindsiding the guy then he does run off like a little bitch it appeared it was settled when the idiot came running in.

Does the millionaire NASCAR guy brings his thug body guards to every race?

zach51
08-07-2017, 03:25 PM
If you would actually watch the video, like RW says, the drivers were talking, Kenny was laughing, he apologized. Whoever the big fruit on his crew was probably turned the corner and saw the kid pointing his finger in Kenny's window, whiskey kicked in and he went over there and sucker-slammed the guy. Then ran away like a big pu$$. Kenny is not the polite, kind-mouthed dude he puts off on television, but even he would be pissed off about what his supposedly "crew guy" did there.

427c.i.
08-07-2017, 05:00 PM
I have watched the video and it sure seemed like a civil discussion going on and then an uncalled for act on the part of someone associated with Wallace's crew.
If that were my operation, at the very least the crew guy would be gone.
Kenny has a lot to lose and actions like that can cause you to lose a lot.

Here's the vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmfKl_rcvTk

TheJet-09
08-07-2017, 06:16 PM
For a minute there, I thought this was an episode of Lizard Lick Towing...? But seriously, I don't know what the actual incident entailed, but at the 0:58 mark, you can clearly see Wallace say, "I'm sorry."

I don't know his name, but from what I've seen at races, the crew guy for Wallace appears to be the his main guy, or crew chief so to speak. It's almost like sanity entered as he was holding the kid, so he let go and ran off (like a do over). Crazy!

jbinlincoln
08-07-2017, 06:28 PM
Looks to me as if they're getting their point sufficiently across to Kenny that they were not appreciative of his tactics, and Kenny was patiently (with a bit of a sarcastic smirk on his face, as well as a laugh or two) letting them finish their thoughts on the matter. It wasn't going go turn physical between the two drivers, or Kenny and the crew guy, that much seems clear. Kenny's crew guy Joey coming bombing in on the driver in question seemed excessive, no question. Tucking and running was a bad look, as well. If you're gonna start a piece of business, you better have the common courtesy to finish said business.

I'll leave the name-calling and Kenny-bashing to others. At a track like Belle-Claire, feathers get ruffled....that just comes with your pit pass. Handle yourselves appropriately, kids.

t3r3e3
08-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Wallace's crew guy came out of this looking like a gaping vagina. He's lucky no one gave him the proper @ss whooping he deserves after that douche move.

J20in1st
08-08-2017, 04:01 AM
Never let anyone in your drivers window. Civil conversation can will and has turned in to a right hand thru the window.

Crew guy did his job of removing the other driver from the window. He didn't cold cokk him either (lol). He probably didnt see the full convo and wondered what was takong so long for Kenny to get back so started walking down the pits and seen him stopped

blncfn57
08-08-2017, 08:15 AM
Never let anyone in your drivers window. Civil conversation can will and has turned in to a right hand thru the window.

Crew guy did his job of removing the other driver from the window. He didn't cold cokk him either (lol). He probably didnt see the full convo and wondered what was takong so long for Kenny to get back so started walking down the pits and seen him stopped

Hard to punch thru the window if your head is in it. Kenny stopped in this guys pit to discuss the matter, it wasn't like they cornered him at the scales and would let him leave. I'm sure Joey feels like a bafoon after talking to Kenny and knowing what was going on.

Illtsate32
08-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Im not sure what was going through his head..But Walsh im pretty sure does alot of the fabricating and repairs on the cars so I dont think hel be going anywhere..he worked for Schrader a long time and is his godson I believe...if you have ever been around these groups the arrogance in the air is pretty thick they def think they are big fish in a small pond...

ThebigE
08-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Kenny Wallace is about as good in a modified as he was in NASCRAP. Not sure what JEGS and Toyota see in him.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Kenny Wallace is about as good in a modified as he was in NASCRAP. Not sure what JEGS and Toyota see in him.A name....

RW57
08-08-2017, 08:04 PM
I will say this just my opinion Wallace did not look good to me hauling ass and driving off he was in their pit knowing his dumass Buffon was out numbered.Maybe on second thought he thought he started it let him take it.As far as arrogance Wallace does come across that way and probably is. He ain't half the driver as Scharder is also Scharder comes across as he would give you anything he had for you too race that nite if needed Wallace don't think so just my opinion.

ptown
08-08-2017, 08:46 PM
I will say this just my opinion Wallace did not look good to me hauling ass and driving off he was in their pit knowing his dumass Buffon was out numbered.Maybe on second thought he thought he started it let him take it.As far as arrogance Wallace does come across that way and probably is. He ain't half the driver as Scharder is also Scharder comes across as he would give you anything he had for you too race that nite if needed Wallace don't think so just my opinion.

Kenny Wallace is a nothing dumb hillbilly if he didn't have a brother named Rusty. Only stupid people think he's an ambassador to dirt racing.

J20in1st
08-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Obviously the people who say Herm is a goof have never actually talked to him. I know the people who he drove for in Tomahawk, bothing but respect given to them. Ive partied in the pits with him at various tracks, he dont know me from the next guy. Never once have i seen him disrespect anyone even after brews are down the hatch

a25rjr
08-08-2017, 10:18 PM
I didn't see anything but loyalty. Wallace apologized and his crew guy handled business. Notice the driver who was slammed knew not to get into reach of the big man. Coulda been much worse. Sometime big men like that get the old lug wrench. Worst fights I've seen have been in the pits

That's how I saw it too. I don't think the way the other driver kept pointing his finger, he was inviting Herm to Sunday School! :)

Highside Hustler25
08-09-2017, 06:12 AM
You must have been there as that's basically how it went down.

Kenny Wallace is about as good in a modified as he was in NASCRAP. Not sure what JEGS and Toyota see in him.
I see Kenny race a ton around these parts with good results. You obviously don't know squat.

Kenny Wallace is a nothing dumb hillbilly if he didn't have a brother named Rusty. Only stupid people think he's an ambassador to dirt racing.
And you're nothing but...ah, he11, you're not worth the time to even comment.