PDA

View Full Version : Fairbury MARS/ALMS

ptown
08-12-2017, 06:51 PM
23 late models tonight perfect weather stop by and say hello I'm in my camper.

racecar1127
08-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Any and all updates are great. Thanks

ptown
08-12-2017, 08:32 PM
Heat 1
1 Feger
2 Joe Godsey
3 Scott Bull
4 Jay Sparks
5 Steven Stehle
heat 2
1 Mataragas
2 Unzicker
3 Weaver
4 Flessner
heat 3
1 Tony Jackson
2 Chandler
3 Vandenbergh
4 Walden

racecar1127
08-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Thanks ptown hope the racing is tight

reid boys
08-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Unzicker, Mike mataraga, bull, Godsey, Weaver finish

Crash 4
08-13-2017, 08:20 AM
The Modifieds were best of show all night. LM's not so much. Unzicker stunk up the show after the half way point. Tony Jackson JR was impressive on the cushion, while he lasted. Overall a good show.

ptown
08-13-2017, 08:24 AM
The Modifieds were best of show all night. LM's not so much. Unzicker stunk up the show after the half way point. Tony Jackson JR was impressive on the cushion, while he lasted. Overall a good show.

You're correct, just like at the PDC the modifieds stole the show and the late models again we're just mediocre. I'm beginning to think Fairbury (my home track) could be the most overrated dirt track on the planet.

dirtluver
08-13-2017, 09:58 AM
Went to FB last nite...Mod race was best race of the nite. Late model heat 2 was good. With going to Kankakee and Fairbury, Kankakee race was by far the best racing of the weekend. Not sure what made the 2 tracks so much diff. Almost the same cars and weather seem to be same. Kankakee did seem to be a lot smoother and had more racing grooves then Fairbury. The top of Fairbury track seem to ruin the race. Maybe it was just the way to two tracks were prepped. Also to me Kankakee was for some reason alot faster in all classes. But, i was happy to see some racing instead of rain...LOL...jmo

reid boys
08-13-2017, 10:32 AM
Idk how you can say k3 was better. If anything they where even. K3 was top dominant all night the only one passing was heckenast and he was only passing in one corner. At fairbury it was bottom dominant but you had 4 passes for the lead at least and Jackson Jr. Got back up to 4th or 5th after going to the tail. K3 is faster because it's a little bigger not that has anything to do with how good the racing is. Finally I'd like to say that Fairbury needs to work on getting the track back to where it was. Idk if I have seen that track without a hole the whole year

cgrace
08-13-2017, 11:06 AM
I thought K3 was better racing too. more passing throughout the field at K3 but not for lead. FALS cushion was a car killer again. idk do they make it that way so the bottom is there? Cars were bouncing all over at FALS.

Cardirt0
08-13-2017, 11:33 AM
You're correct, just like at the PDC the modifieds stole the show and the late models again we're just mediocre. I'm beginning to think Fairbury (my home track) could be the most overrated dirt track on the planet.

Will just seen it on DoD and it was not a bad race... And to say they overrated is the most a$$anine Thing I have heard on here in years but then you have to see WHO said it...