PDA

View Full Version : Frontend

Zemo Racing
08-14-2017, 03:18 PM
Does anyone know what they are doing to. Keep the frontends into the race track. Seems like the lf is staying down. I have a 2012 victiory circle.

LRtireCHANGER
08-14-2017, 10:10 PM
Soft rf springs, and in fact, stacked rf spring stacks, and also huge amounts of rf shock rebound. This keeps the rf down really low, which means the frame is lower, and this helps keep the left front on the ground. I also think that many teams are running higher rr spring rates, so cars these days are not laying over on the rr as hard as they once were.

JustAddDirt
08-15-2017, 08:13 AM
They are also filling the LF A arms, and spindle with steel shot, or building out of solid material for weight.

Highwayman
08-16-2017, 07:24 AM
Does anyone know what they are doing to. Keep the frontends into the race track. Seems like the lf is staying down. I have a 2012 victiory circle.

A laundry list of little and some not so little things to be able to run, FDAU. Mostly higher rebound shocks, VERY soft stacked springs in RF, Stacked spring setup in RR plus travel limiters on LR & RR, engine placement. Its all a setup progression, evolving all the time with ever escalating costs in both time and ca$h. Spring smashers, Shaker rigs, Wind tunnel testing and sophisticated software to evaluate every nuance and adjustment. Welcome to the next level.