PDA

View Full Version : Rhett Carter Nabs Needmore Win; South Georgia Next

Ben Shelton
08-15-2017, 01:26 PM
For Immediate Release
August 15, 2017

Rhett Carter Nabs Needmore Win; South Georgia Next

Blackshear, Georgia (08/15/17) – Rhett Carter charged to his eighth triumph of the season on Saturday night in his 44 Trucking #44 Taylor Pools/ Rocket Chassis XR1 / Wildcat Performance Engines Late Model. The win came at Georgia’s Needmore Speedway.

Behind the wheel of the Taylor Pools #44 Crate Late Model, Rhett Carter visited Needmore Speedway (Norman Park, Georgia) on Saturday for the regular night of racing. Posting the fastest time overall in a field of 12 entries, Carter earned the pole position for the feature.

Jumping into the lead at the drop of the green flag, Rhett led wire-to-wire, capturing his eighth win of the season. John Kellum, Brandon Dewitt, Chad Tuten, and Travis Carter completed the Top 5.

“We had a really good car all night,” Carter said. “Qualifying is so crucial these days, so to start the program with quick time gave us a definite jump on the night. Thanks to my team, my sponsors, and all of my fans for their great support.”

For more results from this event, please visit www.NeedmoreSpeedway.org .

The team will head to Valdosta, Georgia this Saturday to chase a $3,000 top prize at South Georgia Motorsports Park.

For more information on the event, please visit www.GoRaceSGMP.com .

Rhett Carter would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wildcat Performance Engines, Bazley Road Racing, Taylor Pools, Swamp Fox Insurance Agency, Continental Tire, Jeff’s Heating & Air, Satilla Motors, 44 Trucking, Ocean Petroleum, Blueberry Hill Event Center, FloorWorks, Rocket Chassis and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Rhett Carter, please visit www.RhettCarter.com .