PDA

View Full Version : Clayton Wetter , CIRF - Where are you ?

Raceready
08-22-2017, 02:53 PM
People are starting to drop like flies on off of 4M ! ! We need more FACTUAL and humorous posting to sustain !! Keep that good info a coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-22-2017, 03:52 PM
You can't give facts here. To many can't face it.

You keep stating FACTS. Some of your posts or statements are far from FACTS there BLACKIE

racingfool32
08-22-2017, 03:56 PM
You want a factual statement about the Topless 100 - Fans don't like to see wins like that.

Now who can tell me who said that?

dirtdobber45
08-22-2017, 04:32 PM
You want a factual statement about the Topless 100 - Fans don't like to see wins like that.Now who can tell me who said that?All the boobyflakes..lmao😎

dirtdobber45
08-22-2017, 04:34 PM
Clayton is around here and there. CIRF is licking his wounds from that Kyle Bucsh @$$ whupin he put on them at Bristol... lol

racingfool32
08-22-2017, 04:38 PM
All the boobyflakes..lmao

Try snort win Jared drove around him in 2010 at the Topless.

People like you are why people are leaving this forum.

dirtdobber45
08-22-2017, 05:21 PM
Try snort win Jared drove around him in 2010 at the Topless.People like you are why people are leaving this forum.You boobyflakes like dishing it out but cant take it. Thats sad. As the old saying is "If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen". Im pretty sure that Ive taken some shots from you and a few others about Bloomer and I keep coming back. Its racing...Suck it up and deal with it!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-22-2017, 05:30 PM
CW went to the store to get more gerital.

dirtdobber45
08-22-2017, 05:43 PM
CW went to the store to get more gerital.Is he picking some Midol and Playtex for you?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-22-2017, 05:56 PM
Is he picking some Midol and Playtex for you?

A dildo for you!

dirtdobber45
08-22-2017, 05:59 PM
A dildo for me!Theres no reason for you to talk about your shopping list.

CIRF
08-22-2017, 07:55 PM
We've been gone for a week. Left home with the camper on Tuesday and camped in Springfield, Illinois until this morning. It was Illinois State Fair race weekend. Wingless 410 sprinters at Lincoln (Illinois) Speedway on Friday night, USAC Silver Crown 100 miler at The Springfield Mile on Saturday afternoon, POWRi National Midgets at Mighty Macon Speedway Saturday night and the ARCA 100 miler on Sunday at The Springfield Mile on Sunday afternoon. Went to all but the Lincoln race due to the fact that Track Enterprises wouldn't tell us in what order the A-main's would be run.

We went down to the Du Quoin State Fairgrounds on Monday morning to watch the total solar eclipse.

All that is why we haven't been around here much.

What is it that pee wee jr. could do that would have me licking my wounds? He wasn't at any one of the races I attended all weekend so what he may have done is immaterial. Did he act like a mannerless fool, pick his nose and flip some boogers again?

President Clinton
08-22-2017, 08:09 PM
Clayton is busy trying to make sure the next election is rigged to his liking!!!!

Cardirt0
08-22-2017, 08:17 PM
We've been gone for a week. Left home with the camper on Tuesday and camped in Springfield, Illinois until this morning. It was Illinois State Fair race weekend. Wingless 410 sprinters at Lincoln (Illinois) Speedway on Friday night, USAC Silver Crown 100 miler at The Springfield Mile on Saturday afternoon, POWRi National Midgets at Mighty Macon Speedway Saturday night and the ARCA 100 miler on Sunday at The Springfield Mile on Sunday afternoon. Went to all but the Lincoln race due to the fact that Track Enterprises wouldn't tell us in what order the A-main's would be run.

We went down to the Du Quoin State Fairgrounds on Monday morning to watch the total solar eclipse.

All that is why we haven't been around here much.

What is it that pee wee jr. could do that would have me licking my wounds? He wasn't at any one of the races I attended all weekend so what he may have done is immaterial. Did he act like a mannerless fool, pick his nose and flip some boogers again?

Gone for a week and the place gos in to the Craper....

J20in1st
08-22-2017, 08:19 PM
Try snort win Jared drove around him in 2010 at the Topless.

People like you are why people are leaving this forum.

They should stay out of the gossip section

dirtdobber45
08-22-2017, 09:12 PM
We've been gone for a week. Left home with the camper on Tuesday and camped in Springfield, Illinois until this morning. It was Illinois State Fair race weekend. Wingless 410 sprinters at Lincoln (Illinois) Speedway on Friday night, USAC Silver Crown 100 miler at The Springfield Mile on Saturday afternoon, POWRi National Midgets at Mighty Macon Speedway Saturday night and the ARCA 100 miler on Sunday at The Springfield Mile on Sunday afternoon. Went to all but the Lincoln race due to the fact that Track Enterprises wouldn't tell us in what order the A-main's would be run.We went down to the Du Quoin State Fairgrounds on Monday morning to watch the total solar eclipse.All that is why we haven't been around here much.What is it that pee wee jr. could do that would have me licking my wounds? He wasn't at any one of the races I attended all weekend so what he may have done is immaterial. Did he act like a mannerless fool, pick his nose and flip some boogers again?Just giving ya some H€ll bout Bucsh... lol Dont take it to heart like some of these thin skinned midol using people on here do...😭...lmao

J20in1st
08-22-2017, 10:45 PM
"They"? If ur talking about those you don't like I'm sure "They" are saying the same about you. I'm sure you get that, I hope.

They as in the people who get their panties in a bunch

CIRF
08-23-2017, 09:55 AM
dirtdobber, the board is malfunctioning and won't allow a quote.

I figured you were yankin' my chain with the Busch reference. That's okay. A little back and forth about this driver or that driver can be entertaining and sometimes informative. CnBF and I go back and forth about bloomy periodically and neither ever get pissed. In fact CnBF has taken me to school a couple of times on the subject which I've thanked him for doing so a couple of times. The greatest embarrassment is finding out you don't know as much of what you're talking about as you think you do.

I very much enjoy a lively racing discussion. It's obvious that when insults and innuendo start flying any enjoyment and information becomes secondary within the conversation. Really, trading insults is a waste of time that I'm embarrassed to say I've participated in more than I want to think about. However, I try to keep things entertaining and informative.

Cardirt0
08-23-2017, 12:08 PM
Gary I've been on here 10 + years. I first stumbled on to it not long after it all started. i first registered as blackford. This section of 4m has always been in the crapper. There has always been sht slinging... You've done your fare share of the slinging as I and many have and still do.

You maybe somewhat right I have been here 15+ years.. Some times i have slung some... But Not just to start something...But 15 years a go this place was not in the Crapper like it is to day and the 70 + people that have fled is prof of that... Do what you want,, I am going to slowly Die in peace....Good luck to Alll...

Barbecueboy
08-23-2017, 12:18 PM
15 years ago there was no Facebook, snapchat,etc. etc.........it's where people that don't go to races but like to talk like they do go now.

As good as it is, 4m didn't keep up.......people left, yet people still come back and sign up everyday.

4ms impending demise is highly exaggerated.

Cardirt0
08-23-2017, 12:28 PM
God bless Gary but I hope ur around another 15. Folks just get to wokred up on here is all man. Take it for what it is and laugh it off bud. Your friend Phil

Just to tired to fight no more, miss the good old days, and they are gone for ever ... I just have to live with it...Phil have a good day... I will be here, Just not going to post like i use to, Will be a lot less...

Kwd1253
08-23-2017, 01:31 PM
15 years ago there was no Facebook, snapchat,etc. etc.........it's where people that don't go to races but like to talk like they do go now.

As good as it is, 4m didn't keep up.......people left, yet people still come back and sign up everyday.

4ms impending demise is highly exaggerated.

Yeah I have to agree with you bbq. Everyone blames Kenny, litely, blackie but they was ban for a year. A very few new people joined in that time frame. It's kind shocking 4m.net doesn't sponsor people do podcast or blogs to make money and get more people to join. I'm kind surprised that no member here don't do podcast. You have a lot say they know blah blah and goes to all this regional and national events. Get some really good insight from local, regional, national touring drivers about different topics.

CIRF
08-23-2017, 02:52 PM
It's kind shocking 4m.net doesn't sponsor people do podcast or blogs to make money and get more people to join. I'm kind surprised that no member here don't do podcast. You have a lot say they know blah blah and goes to all this regional and national events. Get some really good insight from local, regional, national touring drivers about different topics.Shawn Buckley does podcast's on Jackslash with a bunch of wingless sprintcar, midget and Silver Crown drivers, promoters and owners. He posts a new one almost weekly. The traffic and interest those bring to Jackslash is pretty big. Plus, they are fun to listen to.

I'm surprised there aren't more places to get stuff like those podcasts. They are topics of conversation on some forum's we've looked at.

It could be that 4m dirt late model driver podcasts would be somewhat of a hit here.

dirtdobber45
08-23-2017, 03:02 PM
dirtdobber, the board is malfunctioning and won't allow a quote.I figured you were yankin' my chain with the Busch reference. That's okay. A little back and forth about this driver or that driver can be entertaining and sometimes informative. CnBF and I go back and forth about bloomy periodically and neither ever get pissed. In fact CnBF has taken me to school a couple of times on the subject which I've thanked him for doing so a couple of times. The greatest embarrassment is finding out you don't know as much of what you're talking about as you think you do.I very much enjoy a lively racing discussion. It's obvious that when insults and innuendo start flying any enjoyment and information becomes secondary within the conversation. Really, trading insults is a waste of time that I'm embarrassed to say I've participated in more than I want to think about. However, I try to keep things entertaining and informative.Yeah I know man I figured you were some where watching open wheels. Its all in fun but some just dont get it and get testy or too fun to stop messing with. Then they have hurt feelings. Around where I live you better have thick skin or you wont make it. Have a good day.

Bubstr
08-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Yeah I know man I figured you were some where watching open wheels. Its all in fun but some just dont get it and get testy or too fun to stop messing with. Then they have hurt feelings. Around where I live you better have thick skin or you wont make it. Have a good day.

Then you better stick to where you live if you like it that way or move almost anywhere else or a better neighborhood. It's not the way normal people act. You and a few others are why people are complaining and leaving. It's like inviting 13 year old with behavioral issues to a adult conversation. Even the same lame excuses. If you didn't get enough attention as a kid, it's not our fault or job to give it to you now. We was just having fun. He did it too. It's your fault because you have thin skin. How many lame excuses do you have? Just say," I'm socially unacceptable and at least it would be true.

Do you for one minute think that everyone on here, doesn't see right threw you guys and know who the bad actors are?

Barbecueboy
08-23-2017, 08:54 PM
im pretty sure everyone can tell who the kid was that had the hardest time on the playground......the silly things that the " Haynes her way" hypocrite whines so much about is barely overshadowed by what she complains so much about.

Sure it gets stupid sometimes......brothers do that.......don't be a doucherocket bubby, you're not everybody's mom.

Clayton_Wetter
08-23-2017, 09:17 PM
People are starting to drop like flies on off of 4M ! ! We need more FACTUAL and humorous posting to sustain !! Keep that good info a coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Reporting for duty sir!!! :)

Raceready
08-23-2017, 10:01 PM
Reporting for duty sir!!! :) Thank you, thank you very much !

dirtdobber45
08-23-2017, 10:43 PM
Then you better stick to where you live if you like it that way or move almost anywhere else or a better neighborhood. It's not the way normal people act. You and a few others are why people are complaining and leaving. It's like inviting 13 year old with behavioral issues to a adult conversation. Even the same lame excuses. If you didn't get enough attention as a kid, it's not our fault or job to give it to you now. We was just having fun. He did it too. It's your fault because you have thin skin. How many lame excuses do you have? Just say," I'm socially unacceptable and at least it would be true.Do you for one minute think that everyone on here, doesn't see right threw you guys and know who the bad actors are?Dam is it that time of month already? Take some Midol and watch the View. I should move? To wussville and be your neighbor? No thanx Im not into liberal democrats. And by the way I am the life of the party in my neck of the woods. I cant help your a skirt wearing thin skinned whiner. Also you dont think of the childish way you acted talking about my mom that died in January? O I remember and WONT forget. So best thing for you to do is put me on your ignore list or just dont speak to me.

dirtdobber45
08-23-2017, 10:46 PM
im pretty sure everyone can tell who the kid was that had the hardest time on the playground......the silly things that the " Haynes her way" hypocrite whines so much about is barely overshadowed by what she complains so much about.Sure it gets stupid sometimes......brothers do that.......don't be a doucherocket bubby, you're not everybody's mom.YOU ARE CORRECT SIR... BROTHERHOOD. Some people just dont get it. Thank you BBQ.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-23-2017, 10:48 PM
Dam is it that time of month already? Take some Midol and watch the View. I should move? To wussville and be your neighbor? No thanx Im not into liberal democrats. And by the way I am the life of the party in my neck of the woods. I cant help your a skirt wearing thin skinned whiner. Also you dont think of the childish way you acted talking about my mom that died in January? O I remember and WONT forget. So best thing for you to do is put me on your ignore list or just dont speak to me.

Sorry to hear about ur mom.

dirtdobber45
08-23-2017, 11:06 PM
Sorry to hear about ur mom.Thank you sir. I dont like airing my personal stuff on here but he got that going. And no Im not looking for sympathy from anyone. Its life and you gota deal with it the best you can. Obtw Ms.Monthly thats being thick skinned. Here endth the lesson

Bubstr
08-24-2017, 03:36 AM
Dam is it that time of month already? Take some Midol and watch the View. I should move? To wussville and be your neighbor? No thanx Im not into liberal democrats. And by the way I am the life of the party in my neck of the woods. I cant help your a skirt wearing thin skinned whiner. Also you dont think of the childish way you acted talking about my mom that died in January? O I remember and WONT forget. So best thing for you to do is put me on your ignore list or just dont speak to me.

Sorry to hear about your mom, really.

You didn't say anything about your Mom, when you was trashing Bobby Pierces Mother and sister. You got some of your own medicine, degrading someones family, and cried like a little girl. Thick skinned yea sure. It wasn't personal, just having fun. And I don't ridicule everyone here for fun just the ones that think it's fun. Now you want to say it's ok for you to degrade Bobby's family because I turned it on you? Great 13 year old reasoning.

By the way, I have lost a Mother, father and 3 sisters. Everyone loses and goes on with life, but they seem to avoid degrading others for fun.

Barbecueboy
08-24-2017, 07:33 AM
You degrade yourself with your own hypocrisy......sorry to break the news.

"Sorry about your mom,really" and then tell him tough cookies you got a dose of your own medicine.

Your family probably just ran away from you, what a jerk.

dirtdobber45
08-24-2017, 10:03 AM
Sorry to hear about your mom, really.You didn't say anything about your Mom, when you was trashing Bobby Pierces Mother and sister. You got some of your own medicine, degrading someones family, and cried like a little girl. Thick skinned yea sure. It wasn't personal, just having fun. And I don't ridicule everyone here for fun just the ones that think it's fun. Now you want to say it's ok for you to degrade Bobby's family because I turned it on you? Great 13 year old reasoning. By the way, I have lost a Mother, father and 3 sisters. Everyone loses and goes on with life, but they seem to avoid degrading others for fun.Listen here all I said was Id take it out in trade with his sis. I never said what Id trade youre the one that assumed perv. I never once said a dam word about his mom. And at the time this happened my mom was still alive. So get your facts straight before you spew your bs. As I said put me on your ignore list.

dirtdobber45
08-24-2017, 10:05 AM
Get over yourself bubster. By 13 most have learned to except others for what they are and move on. You however never will apparently. You degrade yourself in the eyes of others with your continuing self righteousness...
You degrade yourself with your own hypocrisy......sorry to break the news."Sorry about your mom,really" and then tell him tough cookies you got a dose of your own medicine.Your family probably just ran away from you, what a jerk.Thank you fellas

Bubstr
08-24-2017, 10:58 AM
Listen here all I said was Id take it out in trade with his sis. I never said what Id trade youre the one that assumed perv. I never once said a dam word about his mom. And at the time this happened my mom was still alive. So get your facts straight before you spew your bs. As I said put me on your ignore list.

You want us to believe She is going to trade sacks of flour. Show that post to your wife. I'm sure she can explain it to you. lol

dirtdobber45
08-24-2017, 11:11 AM
You want us to believe She is going to trade sacks of flour. Show that post to your wife. I'm sure she can explain it to you. lolI did and a pic of Ciara. She thought it was funny and Ciara was pretty. Yeah thats the way I got it going on. Go back to wussville and knit yourself a mask without the holes in it.

Barbecueboy
08-24-2017, 11:29 AM
I did and a pic of Ciara. She thought it was funny and Ciara was pretty. Yeah thats the way I got it going on. Go back to wussville and knit yourself a mask without the holes in it.

Most people would find your comment humorous and totally get it........Bubbles finds a way to make it about his victimization.

Go figure....

Next thing he will say is that your wife should learn to behave and she should be mad at you for saying things he/she? Doesn't approve of.....

And the knitting the mask with no holes in it comment, considering the topic, am I allowed to think that was funny?🤘

dirtdobber45
08-24-2017, 12:15 PM
Most people would find your comment humorous and totally get it........Bubbles finds a way to make it about his victimization.Go figure....Next thing he will say is that your wife should learn to behave and she should be mad at you for saying things he/she? Doesn't approve of.....And the knitting the mask with no holes in it comment, considering the topic, am I allowed to think that was funny?落True BBQ. He will have to put his holier than thou bs sometime soon. I cant help I live in the real world and hes still in the 50s. Im not the type to be politically correct so yea you can laugh about the mask. More I thought it over it is funny... lmao maybe his mask will have a cinch to it so he can choke himself

Barbecueboy
08-24-2017, 12:39 PM
The guy is from Illinois, what do u expect :D

Home of the most controversial racing tshirts on the planet......

dirtdobber45
08-24-2017, 01:23 PM
The guy is from Illinois, what do u expect :DThats a Demeral state... explains alot. Im a lil jealous cause it seems they have a track in about every town but then I talk to some from there and the jealousy dissolves.