PDA

View Full Version : Roehrig Dyno Help

hucktyson
08-23-2017, 07:59 AM
Every time my computer connects to wifi and does it's windows updates the dyno no longer recognizes it and the software needs removed and reinstalled. There was a guy at Roehrig who was excellent with trouble shooting that but since they were bought out he doesn't work there anymore. Now it keeps loading in demo mode even though u am inserting the hasp and code and gives error messages when it goes to start. I am willing to pay to correct this issue especially if there is a way I can prevent it from happening again.

hammond motorsports
08-23-2017, 03:56 PM
check your pms

Renegade Cust Susp
08-25-2017, 10:04 AM
Every time my computer connects to wifi and does it's windows updates the dyno no longer recognizes it and the software needs removed and reinstalled. There was a guy at Roehrig who was excellent with trouble shooting that but since they were bought out he doesn't work there anymore. Now it keeps loading in demo mode even though u am inserting the hasp and code and gives error messages when it goes to start. I am willing to pay to correct this issue especially if there is a way I can prevent it from happening again.

Contact Carolina Test Works.... they are the guys that were formerly with Roehrig and now have moved out on there own since Roehrig was bought out by MTS. From my conversation with them at PRI they are willing to support older Roehrig Products since they developed them and even do updates and upgrades mechanically and on the software side.

http://www.carolinatestworks.com/home/start

hucktyson
08-25-2017, 09:20 PM
Broc:
Thank you , michael is the guy at roehrig that I had dealt with previously.

hucktyson
08-28-2017, 01:17 PM
The customer service and knowledge that michael kadelcik has is insane. In all of my years running a business and dealing with manufactures and vendors both in and out of racing he is most likely the best I have ever dealt with. I hardly ever give compliments so when I do it means something . They sell 2, 3 and 7hp crank type dynos just like the old Roehrig's only better. Their product line wil expand in the future. 336 542 5944. They service and update all brands types of computer driven dynos and software. If you are in the market call these guys you will not be disappointed.