PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Taylor Sweeps Weekend Modified Action at Batesville

Ben Shelton
08-23-2017, 09:56 AM
For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
August 23, 2017

Jeff Taylor Sweeps Weekend Modified Action at Batesville

Cave City, Arkansas (08/23/17) – Jeff Taylor broke out the broom over the weekend at Batesville Motor Speedway. During the IMCA Modified portion of the 25th Annual COMP Cams Topless 100 weekend, Taylor won a pair of features in his Spur Bar #5 Fury Energy/Taylor Chassis.

“We haven’t got to race much the first half of the season, but I’m focused on hitting a lot of shows before the year is up,” Taylor said. “We had a great car all weekend at Batesville, and hopefully this will be a good tune up for the $20,000-to-win event here in September.”

He concluded by saying, “I really want to thank all of my sponsors and supporters who stand behind my program. There’s no way I could do this without them.”

Friday brought Jeff Taylor to Batesville Motor Speedway (Batesville, Arkansas) for the opening night of the two-day COMP Cams Topless 100. Competing in a field of 23 IMCA Modifieds, Taylor secured his spot into the A-Main with a 2nd-place finish in his heat behind Clay Norris. Picking up his fourth win of the season in the feature, Jeff outran Tyler Stevens, Shawn Walsh, Mark Norris, and Drew Armstrong to capture the $900 payday.

After seeing Saturday’s program pushed to Sunday by Mother Nature, Jeff Taylor again registered a dominating performance. The Arkansas driver claimed his fifth win of the season in the Modified finale.

For more results from this event, please visit www.BatesvilleMotorSpeedway.net .

Jeff is currently finalizing his schedule for the remainder of the year. As dates become available, they will be posted at www.JeffTaylor5.com .

Jeff Taylor would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include White River Family Fun Center, Hoosier Racing Tire, Wilson Farms, Spur Bar, Fury Energy, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Heat Transfer Solutions, Precision Performance, Industrial Electric, Provence Construction, Taylor Chassis, Performance Bodies, Fast Shafts A2Z Signs and More and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Jeff Taylor Racing, please visit the official team website at www.JeffTaylor5.com .