08-27-2017, 09:36 AM
WINS @ MACON:cool:

TMaCiLLiNi39
08-27-2017, 10:27 AM
WINS @ MACON:cool:

Ok???? Lol

TheJet-09
08-27-2017, 12:19 PM
I was glad to see he won! He's had some ups and downs this year, but when you race as often or as much as he has, that's bound to happen. He's putting up some good finishes here late in the year and that's a testament to their teams hard work and perseverance.

jog49
08-27-2017, 12:33 PM
Legal or illegal?

ptown
08-27-2017, 12:38 PM
Finished 3rd Friday at Farmer City.

jog49
08-27-2017, 12:38 PM
I wasn't speaking of the car, you dunce.

ptown
08-27-2017, 12:39 PM
Why would he not be legal , might be getting help from bshepp lol

Chronic cheater in his crate.

ptown
08-27-2017, 12:49 PM
Legal or illegal?

I wasn't speaking of the car, you dunce.

Oh you're a backwoods confederate flag flying white mask wearing racist......yeeeeeeehaw!

Bubstr
08-27-2017, 12:58 PM
The kid is in a learning curve. For a first year in the supers, he's doing well. Met his grandpa a couple years ago and seems like a decent guy. He was explaining a performance driven sponsorship they had. They made it work but if you had some bad luck, it could go from hero to zero fast. My guess is that he isn't as silver spooned as some think.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-27-2017, 02:36 PM
I wasn't speaking of the car, you dunce.Dunce, or ignorant pile of crap judging someone by their fukin name? Take your pick.

Highside Hustler25
08-27-2017, 02:58 PM
why laughing a win ,probably his first win in a super

I believe it is his first Super Late Model win. That's why I posted it. He's clicked of quite a few 3rd and 4th place finishes. Talked with him some @ the Summernats. Nice kid. Wish him well.

highgroove
08-27-2017, 03:04 PM
he's related to the SHEPPARDS and the BAUMANS l believe. So he has a background in racing for sure. He will get better i'm sure...BSHEPP has helped him at times. He's got that ROCKET and VALVOLINE connection.

Highside Hustler25
08-27-2017, 05:08 PM
Finished 3rd Friday at Farmer City.

Against a pretty good field of cars. Unzicker, Weaver, Spatola, Wenger, Gardner, and Riddell.

PBR66
08-27-2017, 07:55 PM
Definitely not related to the Baumans and Sheppards. Ed Bauman drove for his Grandpa on his dad's side. His Grandpa and Ed Bauman grew up together as did his dad and Nick and Aaron Bauman (right across the street) Him and BShepp have raced together since quarter midgets. Jose's dad wrenched on Bshepps car. Can pretty much guarantee no one has talked to his grandpa (uncle maybe). Definitely has never cheated just very hard work and dedication. Definitely no silver spoons again just hard work. Probably a better Baseball player than racecar driver. Some comments on this post were laughable though.Have a good evening all!

PBR66
08-27-2017, 08:02 PM
Chronic cheater in his crate.You wouldn't be saying this because he regularly went to Peoria and beat up on the steel blocks in his crate would you?I can't remember was he ever found to be illegal?

kidrock
08-27-2017, 08:16 PM
Definitely not related to the Baumans and Sheppards. Ed Bauman drove for his Grandpa on his dad's side. His Grandpa and Ed Bauman grew up together as did his dad and Nick and Aaron Bauman (right across the street) Him and BShepp have raced together since quarter midgets. Jose's dad wrenched on Bshepps car. Can pretty much guarantee no one has talked to his grandpa (uncle maybe). Definitely has never cheated just very hard work and dedication. Definitely no silver spoons again just hard work. Probably a better Baseball player than racecar driver. Some comments on this post were laughable though.Have a good evening all!

Taking nothing away from his abilities to drive a race car but, from what I hear he is a pretty good baseball player as you say but, wanted to race instead correct?

PBR66
08-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Taking nothing away from his abilities to drive a race car but, from what I hear he is a pretty good baseball player as you say but, wanted to race instead correct?Correct Baseball is a tough tough road and he does have alot of support in racing. He puts in the time whatever he does that's for sure. He's a great kid has a great mentor for sure

kidrock
08-27-2017, 08:25 PM
Correct Baseball is a tough tough road and he does have alot of support in racing. He puts in the time whatever he does that's for sure. He's a great kid has a great mentor for sure

Yeah I wish him nothing but, the best. My brother had some good battles with him at times in the crates at Lincoln, One night there were a few words spoken lol but, all in the heat of the moment stuff. All forgotten the next week and back to racing.