PDA

View Full Version : Riley Hickman is the Ultimate at Senoia; Georgia Weekend Next

Ben Shelton
08-29-2017, 08:29 AM
For Immediate Release
August 29, 2017

Riley Hickman is the Ultimate at Senoia; Georgia Weekend Next

Cleveland, Tennessee (08/29/17) – Riley Hickman parked his Hickman Manufacturing #R1 Capital Chassis/ Vic Hill Racing Engine Super Late Model in Victory Lane on Saturday night at Senoia Raceway.

The Ultimate Super Late Model Series event rewarded him with a $4,000 payday.

“I love coming over here (to Senoia). Some of our finishes don’t prove it,” Hickman said. “We’ve led a lot of races over here and at the end give it up or just couldn’t put a solid 40 or 50 laps together and finally we were able to do that. Heck, I’m wore out just thinking about it in the race car, just hoping, telling myself not to screw up. Whenever we can go somewhere you’ve got to finesse, that’s more my speed.”

ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series competition found Riley Hickman battling a field of 22 Super Late Models at Senoia Raceway (Senoia, Georgia) on Saturday evening for the Friends of the Dream 40. Laying down the fastest time overall in qualifying, Riley earned the pole position for the feature.

Leading wire-to-wire, Riley cruised to his fifth win of the season with Ray Cook, Travis Pennington, Jason Hiett, and Austin Horton completing the Top-5 finishers. Hickman was awarded a $4,000 payday for his dominant performance in the 40-lapper.

Complete results from this event can be found at www.ULTIMATESupers.com .

The Labor Day weekend will take Hickman to the Peach State to compete in a pair of Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series events. Action opens on Saturday at Dixie Speedway (Woodstock, Georgia) with a $2,000-to-win event before moving to Rome Speedway (Rome, Georgia) on Sunday night for a $10,000-to-win finale.

For more information on the events, please visit www.525SuperSeries.com .

Riley Hickman would like to thank all of his sponsors including Hickman Manufacturing Company, American Billet, RH Designs, Capital Race Cars, CVR Race Cars, Austin Trucking, A-1 Towing and Recovery, Competition Racing Equipment, MRC Racing Components, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Performance Masters Inc., All-Star Graphix, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Hoosier Racing Tires, JRI Shocks, VP Race Fuels, Comp Cams, Weld Wheels, FSR Racing Products, Design 500, Fel-Pro, KRC Power Steering, Wiles Racing Drive Shafts, Old Man’s Garage, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Riley Hickman, please visit www.RileyHickman.com .