PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Lowe Pushes 2017 Win Total 20

Ben Shelton
09-05-2017, 12:31 PM
For Immediate Release
September 5, 2017

Jesse Lowe Pushes 2017 Win Total to 20

Crossville, Tennessee (09/05/17) – The Labor Day weekend found Jesse Lowe increasing his 2017-win tally to 20 behind the wheel of his Xtreme Pressure Washing #5j Hampton Backhoe Service CVR Late Model.

After Mother Nature wiped out his plans on Friday night at Crossville Raceway (Crossville, Tennessee), Jesse Lowe headed to Duck River Raceway Park (Wheel, Tennessee) on Sunday evening for the Labor Day weekend Late Model Extravaganza. Following the fourth-fastest time in qualifying, Lowe captured a heat race win, earning him the pole position for the A-Main. Outrunning the 18-car field in the 25-lap feature, Jesse Lowe charged to his 20th win of the season, topping Tyler Wood, Steven Holcomb, Clint Nichols, and Chase Walls at the finish line.

Monday night brought Lowe to I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tennessee), where he posted the third-fastest qualifying time in field of 10 Crate Late Models. After battling for the lead in the feature, Jesse suffered a flat-tire sending him into the infield pit area. Rejoining the field from the tail, Jesse Lowe worked his way up to a 3rd-place finish, trailing Kyle Courtney and Johnny Ridings across the finish line with Ryan Tims and Brian Selby completing the Top-5 finishers.

“It wasn’t a bad weekend at all for us,” Lowe recalled. “We were a little off early in the night at I-75 Raceway, so we took a big swing at it with a change in setup for the feature. We had a much better car in the feature, and had a solid run going until we cut a tire down. Overall, I can’t complain though.”

For full results from these events, please visit www.DuckRiverRacewayPark.com and www.I75Raceway.com .

Jesse will not race anywhere this coming weekend. His next scheduled event is on Friday, September 15 at Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tennessee), where he’ll take part in a $2,500-to-win event with the United Crate Racing Alliance (UCRA). For more information on the event, please visit www.UCRAracing.com .

The team also has brand new shirts and hats available for purchase on the Apparel page on the team website at www.5jMotorsports.com .

Jesse Lowe and 5j Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Hampton Backhoe Service, McBurnett Insurance, Creative Kitchens by Wyatt Builders, CVR Race Cars, Gondola Pizza & Steakhouse, Wyatt Builders, Twisted Metal, AutoZone, Mighty Muffler & Brakes, Crossroads Lawn Care, Dream Racing Technologies, Life-N-Luv Photos, Haircuts by Mel, XS Power Batteries, Strange Oval, Hyperco, Fast Shafts, Velocita, Old Man’s Garage, Butlerbuilt Performance Seat Systems, Vahlco Wheels, Hoosier Tire South, MarTel Sign Company, PPM Racing Products, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Jesse Lowe, please visit www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J .