PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Rayburn.

hrmotorsports33
09-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Would like to trade my 07 blue/grey for a Rayburn swing arm car. It has had 14 updates to it. New spindles uppers and howe ball joints. Rebuilt sweet rack. Quickcar extreme gauges. New (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit. Billet lift bar, winter's 4.86 with new tubes. Wilwood hubs and brakes with new m/c. New BWRC fuel cell and new front and rear bumpers and door bars. All FK rod ends in quickcar scalloped tubes. Also has a new sweet collapsible steering shaft. I know it's an older car but it's not junk and neither is anything that is bolted to it. Please don't try to give me your garbage.

TEAM1STAR
09-08-2017, 04:57 PM
2010 Rayburn Swing Arm Car with AFCO Silver Series Double Adjustable Shocks Winters Quick Change Alum swing arm birdcages and Wilwood Hubs on all 4 corners.Wilwood Calipers. Swing Arm on both sides with Z-link Right rear option. All Rayburn front suspension and sweet rack. Has gauges and starter panel switch this is a full roller minus the Driveline.... Have spareparts to go with it.. Contact me at 309-224-0400 Robbie Bauman Jr

dynotimeonly
09-09-2017, 06:13 AM
PM sent,,,,,

Wrkmn96
09-10-2017, 03:28 PM
PM Sent.........