PDA

View Full Version : Howard Moore Wins Wild One at Hammer Hill

Ben Shelton
09-12-2017, 01:23 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 12, 2017

Howard Moore Wins Wild One at Hammer Hill

Memphis, Tennessee (09/12/17) – Howard Moore had a great outing on Saturday night at I-30 Speedway. The pilot of the Lawn Jox #40 Senter Farms Maxim Sprint Car bolted to the special event win at the track known as “Hammer Hill.”

“We haven’t had very much luck at I-30 here lately, or really this entire year for that matter,” Moore said. “However, we were able to put it altogether on Saturday night. We had a great car from the time we unloaded. I bided my time there in the feature and was able to get to the lead. Thanks goes out my family, my team, my sponsors, my fans and everybody who supports my racing program. This win is for them.”

Howard Moore charged late in the feature to take the lead and ultimately the win on Saturday night at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) in American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) Mid-South Region and ASCS Red River Region competition.

Twenty-nine entries tackled the 1/4-mile oval, and a heat race win from the 3rd-starting spot sent Howard to the feature redraw.

After receiving the 3rd-starting spot for the 25-lapper Howard stalked early leaders Charlie Louden and Alex Sewell. By lap 10 Moore took over the runner-up spot in his Dynamic Electric #40 Sprinter. As he began to reel in the leader Louden, in lap traffic, the front runner slowed with issues.

Howard inherited the lead and went on to drive away from the field to score his fourth win of the year. Andy McElhannon, Seth Bergman, Derek Hagar, and Alex Sewell completed the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from the event are available at www.ASCSracing.com .

The team plans to return to I-30 Speedway this Saturday, September 16 for a Weekly Racing Series Event at the ¼-mile oval. For more information on the facility, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors including Lawn Jox, Stinson’s Industrial Senter Farms, Engler Machine & Tool, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spanky’s Hot Rods & Customs, ROCKHARD Power Coating, Momentum Racing Suspension, Hinchman Racewear, Mr. Roy Young, Mr. David Berryman, William & Dovie Huckaby SPEC Racing Engines, Dynamic Electric, Butlerbuilt, Huggins Cams, KDN Promotions, Swindell Bleeders, DGS Motorsports, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking for new sponsors and marketing partners. For more information as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .