PDA

View Full Version : Gateway Dome Ticket???

President Clinton
09-14-2017, 09:45 AM
Are all tickets pit access????

dirtracerl77
09-14-2017, 11:05 AM
No, you have to buy a pit pass to access the pits.

President Clinton
09-14-2017, 12:03 PM
Ticket Master said they don't have any????? How do I buy them?

aflack83
09-14-2017, 02:28 PM
http://www.gatewaydirt.com/tickets/

President Clinton
09-14-2017, 07:07 PM
The gateway site sends you to Ticketmaster who knows nothing about pit passes???? Guess I will see what I need to do come December

ptown
09-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Save your money.

President Clinton
09-14-2017, 08:29 PM
I quit doing drugs and prostitutes years ago, so got to spend money on something?

3 wide
09-14-2017, 08:42 PM
Save your money go to east bay

President Clinton
09-15-2017, 05:34 AM
East bay is not as good as it used to be. The best "racing" I have seen all year was at a little place in Illinois. Just a weekly show, but lots of "racing". I want to go to the dome to see someone I know that is racing there, but from watching last year it looks exciting. Most complaints I have heard are the delays??? I am from the south, so it's normal for me. When we race these idiots drag a local show out to 2-3 am

3 wide
09-15-2017, 06:04 AM
I never thought I would like a 60mph race and I'm not sure that place is safe because they stop it because carbon monoxide is high carbon monoxide is one thing that leads to leukemia.

Punisher88
09-15-2017, 06:37 AM
East bay is not as good as it used to be. The best "racing" I have seen all year was at a little place in Illinois. Just a weekly show, but lots of "racing". I want to go to the dome to see someone I know that is racing there, but from watching last year it looks exciting. Most complaints I have heard are the delays??? I am from the south, so it's normal for me. When we race these idiots drag a local show out to 2-3 amThey had most, if not, all of the delays knocked out after the first night. Just took them a bit to figure out how to control the carbon monoxide buildup. After that they did an excellent job I thought. Plus Cody had a lady with him the entire weekend with a c.m. detector forcing the delays. I think this year will be much smoother. I tried racing it last year and it was fun. Just too much to spend the week before Christmas. Even came back with a car in one piece surprisingly. Lol.

Illtsate32
09-15-2017, 12:06 PM
I never thought I would like a 60mph race and I'm not sure that place is safe because they stop it because carbon monoxide is high carbon monoxide is one thing that leads to leukemia.
They had most, if not, all of the delays knocked out after the first night. Just took them a bit to figure out how to control the carbon monoxide buildup. After that they did an excellent job I thought. Plus Cody had a lady with him the entire weekend with a c.m. detector forcing the delays. I think this year will be much smoother. I tried racing it last year and it was fun. Just too much to spend the week before Christmas. Even came back with a car in one piece surprisingly. Lol.I went on sat and when they would vent the place it would be 1-2 minutes tops then they would be moving again...also I want tickets just for saturday anybody know when they will be on sale?

muddy mike
09-15-2017, 12:53 PM
single day tickets on sale oct 3. they have a ph# and email on the gateway dirt site might want to try that to find out about pit passes.

President Clinton
09-15-2017, 07:37 PM
I left voicemails and sent emails before I dared ask this crowd! lol. No response, maybe I just sneak in?????

Barbecueboy
09-15-2017, 11:01 PM
East bay is not as good as it used to be. The best "racing" I have seen all year was at a little place in Illinois. Just a weekly show, but lots of "racing". I want to go to the dome to see someone I know that is racing there, but from watching last year it looks exciting. Most complaints I have heard are the delays??? I am from the south, so it's normal for me. When we race these idiots drag a local show out to 2-3 am

Hahaha.....we must visit some of the same places.

dirt crow
09-17-2017, 09:58 AM
I'll be making a last minute decision based on weather / road conditions. Just gonna drive up that Saturday morning for the 30k show. I figure tickets won't be a problem. They won't sell 60 thousand. I'll just buy em at gate. Am I wrong?

flagone
09-17-2017, 12:26 PM
Well the thing about waiting is like any venue like this - they will limit the sections that are opened based on pre-sales and anticipated gate sales. All the seats are good seats to see the track but if you wanted to be somewhere specific it is definitely best to pre-order.

aflack83
09-19-2017, 09:12 AM
I'll be making a last minute decision based on weather / road conditions. Just gonna drive up that Saturday morning for the 30k show. I figure tickets won't be a problem. They won't sell 60 thousand. I'll just buy em at gate. Am I wrong?

Should not have a problem getting tickets at the gate. There were plenty of open seats last year. I think the crowd will be larger this year, but I am sure tickets will be available at the gate.

Illtsate32
10-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Is ticketmaster the only way to get tickets? Anybody order from ticketmaster? I feel violated after that $8 for this fee $3 for this fee 3.50 for this other fee 3.00 to mail your tickets sheeeeesh...

Clayton_Wetter
10-02-2017, 04:49 PM
I quit doing drugs and prostitutes years ago, so got to spend money on something?

Donate it too Puerto Rico!!! Keep out of the pits.

Clayton_Wetter
10-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Is ticketmaster the only way to get tickets? Anybody order from ticketmaster? I feel violated after that $8 for this fee $3 for this fee 3.50 for this other fee 3.00 to mail your tickets sheeeeesh...

Ticketbastards will bend you over every time!!!

flagone
10-03-2017, 07:53 AM
The Dome uses Ticketmaster for all of it's tickets so there wasn't really a choice of who sells them.