PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Lowe Celebrates Weekend Win and Wedding

Ben Shelton
09-26-2017, 08:08 AM
For Immediate Release
September 26, 2017

Jesse Lowe Celebrates Weekend Win and Wedding

Crossville, Tennessee (09/26/17) – Tennessee racer, Jesse Lowe enjoyed a fantastic weekend on-and-off the track. Not only did he claim the 21st win of 2017 in his Xtreme Pressure Washing #5j Hampton Backhoe Service CVR Late Model on Friday evening, but he also married the lady of his dreams on Sunday.

“What more could a guy ask for,” Lowe laughed. “I guess you could say I doubled up on wins over the weekend. I won another race on Friday night, and then on Sunday I married an amazingly beautiful lady. Just a great weekend for sure.”

Powering the McBurnett Insurance #5j Crate Late Model, Jesse Lowe invaded Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tennessee) on Friday evening, competing in a field of 10 entries. Starting the night by recording the fastest time in qualifying, Lowe then cruised to his 21st win of the season in the feature, topping Josh Henry, Perry Delaney, Deke Water, and Floyd Turner.

For more results from this event, please visit www.CrossvilleSpeedway.com .

On Sunday he married his best friend Kyra. Appropriately enough the duo’s getaway car was his #5j Late Model.

It’s back to business for Lowe and his team this weekend as they have their sights set on two more wins. On Friday night he’ll compete at Crossville Speedway. Saturday’s plans are split between either I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tennessee) or Duck River Raceway Park (Wheel, Tennessee).

For more information on the events, please visit www.CrossvilleSpeedway.com, www.I75raceway.com and www.DuckRiverRacewayPark.com .

The team also has brand new shirts and hats available for purchase on the Apparel page on the team website at www.5jMotorsports.com .

Jesse Lowe and 5j Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Hampton Backhoe Service, McBurnett Insurance, Creative Kitchens by Wyatt Builders, CVR Race Cars, Gondola Pizza & Steakhouse, Wyatt Builders, Twisted Metal, AutoZone, Mighty Muffler & Brakes, Crossroads Lawn Care, Dream Racing Technologies, Life-N-Luv Photos, Haircuts by Mel, XS Power Batteries, Strange Oval, Hyperco, Fast Shafts, Velocita, Old Man’s Garage, Butlerbuilt Performance Seat Systems, Vahlco Wheels, Hoosier Tire South, MarTel Sign Company, PPM Racing Products, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Jesse Lowe, please visit www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J .