PDA

View Full Version : T-mac super dirt week

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Congrats to tmac on making the big show on sunday. Locked in at starting 6th!

Josh Bayko
10-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Best thing about it is he doesn't have to worry about getting screwed by not running his triple 30.

mccreadiefan39
10-05-2017, 05:04 PM
He crashed twice in practice this morning because of steering problems, they changed EVERYTHING and went out 53rd of 54 cars and got the last locked in position with his 6th place run.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
He crashed twice in practice this morning because of steering problems, they changed EVERYTHING and went out 53rd of 54 cars and got the last locked in position with his 6th place run.
Yes and im glad it broke in practice and not in race

Late_Model_Mark
10-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Let's see if he can beat Matt Shepherd or Stewart Friesen, Decker, Hearn, Watt, Pauch,Fuller, Godown, or all them other bad hombre's that will be there, I hope so.

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer

Josh Bayko
10-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Let's see if he can beat Matt Shepherd or Stewart Friesen, Decker, Hearn, Watt, Pauch,Fuller, Godown, or all them other bad hombre's that will be there, I hope so.

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer

Pauch isn't there.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-05-2017, 08:33 PM
Lets see if they can beat Mccreadie. That car hes got is pretty good
Hes got a win and a runner up w it tbis yr. I think he raced it like 4 or 5 times this yr.

TMaCiLLiNi39
10-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Don’t kid yourself guys... Late Model Mark is even more clueless of Big Block modified racing than he is about Dirt Late Model racing...

Late_Model_Mark
10-07-2017, 10:42 AM
How so? I pay attention to all racing, from K-boats to Supers, Mods to Sprints, from Top Fuel to F1, explain sir how I am clueless? So Pauch after his big wreck at Bridgeport may not be ready for Oswego? Am I clueless that Andy Jankowiak won Lancaster'.s US Open in a Modified. Am I again clueless that Lance Dewease won Lincoln's Dirt Classic? Or am I clueless that Steve Paine won the Gunslinger 50 at Dundee New York's Outlaw Speedway? I must be double clueless that somehow I know and pay attention that Stewart Friesen has at least 37 wins in 2017, or that Max Blair has 21 wins. I must be out of the loop to know and watch that Clay Millican set the national record at Gateway with the NHRA. Yep, I don't pay attention or attend anything so I must be clueless.

What track do you work at dude?

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer

TerryM
10-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Hahaha ... good reply, Mark.

non driving fool
10-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Oh he!! yea-- this is coming from a 400 pound fat boy whos only skill is shoving a double large pizza down his throat! I just love big ole dumb ernie, he keeps it interesting!!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Sheppard wins both races. T-mac finishes 7th.

ptown
10-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Oh he!! yea-- this is coming from a 400 pound fat boy whos only skill is shoving a double large pizza down his throat! I just love big ole dumb ernie, he keeps it interesting!!!!

I’ll never forget the time he was confronted if I remember right at Kentucky Lake Spdwy, can’t remember who tubby boy was slamming on here but he weaseled out of getting his a$$ kicked by saying his account was hacked......lol

HoosierDirtFan
10-08-2017, 08:58 PM

He sure does. Now you all know why I don't like him. His mouth is as big as he is wide. If you want to know what kind of @$$ hole he is just as the Unzicker family. Seen one of them call him out on Facebook about a year ago. You know what's funny is I've invited him down to our pit a few times if he is there at the same track we are on the same night and still have yet to see the big man. Can't say he was there because I don't think he would be hard to miss.

MI Dirt Fan
10-08-2017, 09:01 PM
He just comes here. Stirs chit and bails and doesn't come back unless he's going to stir chit again.

Josh Bayko
10-08-2017, 09:08 PM
How so? I pay attention to all racing, from K-boats to Supers, Mods to Sprints, from Top Fuel to F1, explain sir how I am clueless? So Pauch after his big wreck at Bridgeport may not be ready for Oswego? Am I clueless that Andy Jankowiak won Lancaster'.s US Open in a Modified. Am I again clueless that Lance Dewease won Lincoln's Dirt Classic? Or am I clueless that Steve Paine won the Gunslinger 50 at Dundee New York's Outlaw Speedway? I must be double clueless that somehow I know and pay attention that Stewart Friesen has at least 37 wins in 2017, or that Max Blair has 21 wins. I must be out of the loop to know and watch that Clay Millican set the national record at Gateway with the NHRA. Yep, I don't pay attention or attend anything so I must be clueless.

What track do you work at dude?

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer

Pauch just isn’t a fan of SDW. He never really has been. Has nothing to do with the wreck.

golddirt
10-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Haha yes I recall that. And the driver was. Terry English. I think Ernie gave up eating
Cheetos for awhile!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-09-2017, 12:53 AM
Pauch was one of my favorates. When i lived in nys he use to roll into utica rome or fulton at last minate and have to run consi. He would win consi and start last in feature then win the feature. Good times!

Did he not win the last sprint race at syr before they dumped them from program?

non driving fool
10-09-2017, 08:59 AM
Cheetos!!!!--Thats great, it gives one the visual of ole ernie sitting there with one hand in the cheeto bag and the other hand on his orange d!ck!!!!!!!

Josh Bayko
10-09-2017, 09:10 AM
Pauch was one of my favorates. When i lived in nys he use to roll into utica rome or fulton at last minate and have to run consi. He would win consi and start last in feature then win the feature. Good times!

Did he not win the last sprint race at syr before they dumped them from program?

I believe he did. He hated Syracuse, though. Only reason he went is because he basically had too. Highest paying modified race of them all, and racing how he made his living. Still kinda is, but he’s got the parts truck now too.

I used to like when he went to the Victoria 200 in his East Windsor car and absolutely dominate. Fulton used to like to call their cars outlaw back then, but in reality, those Windsor cars were a whole different animal as far as outlaw went. No weight limits and alchohol fuel injected small blocks.