PDA

View Full Version : TST Friday Night ??

brsteg
10-11-2017, 05:04 PM
I am eating some serious crow, but I am thinking I will go back this coming Saturday night for the NASCAR weekend special with the SAS Lates.

However if I leave from work at 3, and with the time change (EST to CST) I could get there at 9 or a little before Friday.

What are the Supers running Friday as far as laps and to win?

How much of the program will I miss based on average nightly history if I walk thru the gate at 9pm?

Chris Thomason
10-11-2017, 05:19 PM
It seems I remember the Friday night show payin 2k in the past. Not sure on laps, likely 30 or 35. On a normal night 9pm is all over feature time +/-. That all goes out the window with bigger car counts though. Id bet you are safe showing up at 9 esp with big pay in nesmith crates. They will probably qualify those cars and there will be at least 40 I'm sure

AndyB
10-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Ive seen 40+ supers several times for that Friday show. The last one rained out

Late_Model_Mark
10-11-2017, 05:53 PM
You be will fine sir if ya make it by 9:00pm. We will qualify the Supers and Nesmith Cars. Last year we had a sick field of quality Supers, 43 I believe. The Nesmith cars will bring I think 45+. My guess is that the Super Main will be run around 10 O'clock ish. Hopefully. Glad you are coming. Last year we had about 130+ Late Models. This year the Nesmith 602 Late Model Sportsman, we may be over 150. It will be a long and busy program.

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer.